[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (287KB, 901x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
287KB, 901x349px
What went wrong
>>
>>30130176
I liked them. Better than Polygon Frog.
>>
>>30130176
I know that all the final evolutions of the starters deviate a lot in design from the first form, but Chesnaught is the biggest contender of all, and I can't get over just how different it is.

Delphox was just surprising as to how feminine it was. Nothing wrong with that of course; the majority of all previous starters have been masculine. But I think it stands out more with feminine Pokemon. Like how a girl can ride a boy bike and no one cares, but when a boy rides a girl bike, heads turn.

Also, does this mean we'll be getting more feminine starter evos with every new gen to balance out the majority of masculine ones? Will the next one be grass type to complete the cycle?
>>
They're just fine if you ask me. The real shitter are the gen 5 starters
>>
>>30130297
Snivy was the sexy female grass type.
>>
>>30130176
Shitnaught is pure garbage

Delphox had a shit model
>>
>>30130176
The ingame models. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>30130325
This, gen 6 suffered from frog pandering and shit stats/movepool
>>
>>30130341
it wasn't as feminine as Delphox and Primarina tho

and I'm not saying it's a bad thing
>>
File: image.png (408KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
408KB, 800x600px
There's a few pieces of fanart that help make both seem good, but they're nothing special in the long run.
>>
>>30130341
What about Meganium anon?
>>
>>30130176
Leave Delphox out of this, Chesnaught is the true blight that singlehandedly made Kalos shit as a region.
>>
Delshit is hideous and its 3 or 4 furry fans have the fucking nerve to come at Chesnaught
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.