[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

What do you want?
>>
>>30129367
The ability to breed a normal Raichu.

Right now, I can't.
>>
>>30129367
For Mommy to make me her sissy daughter
>>
>>30129411
So we really have to breed raichu/marowak, etc in 6th gen then trade it up?
>>
Everything. I want everything.
>>
>>30129472
Apparently so.
>>
>>30129367
What did the rumors say about a possible launch window?

Was it set for mid-2017 or more like the end? It will impact my decision to buy SM or not.
>>
is this a JoJo reference...?
>>
i want defog to return because it's a good move to teach

also i want a number of small buffs for a number of shitmons
>>
>>30129915
Pokemon games always launch in the holiday season, so November.
>>
>>30129938
Only if it launches alongside a Platinum remake.
>>
>>30129367
To not be shit like Sun/Moon and made for 5 year olds.
>>
>>30130300
>wanting a kids game to not be made for kids

Fuck off
>>
First of all I want people to shut the fuck up about a rumor
>>
>>30129367
Viable rematch system
More NPCs, more NPC interaction
Horde encounters back
Explicit sexual penetration in 3D
National pokedex, alola dex with habitat list
Split starter evos so the tranny seal/tony the tiger memes stop
Fewer, or shorter and less frequent cutscenes
>>
>>30129948
sure they do
>>
>>30130830
I agree with all of these, except...

>Fewer, or shorter and less frequent cutscenes

You sicko.
>>
>>30129367

Main game is the same as S/M with minimal changes. An extensive postgame chapter is the main selling point, with new story, areas, FUCKING BATTLE FRONTIER PLEASE, etc. Players of SM can transfer their saves to switch and hop right into the new post-game without missing a thing.

And sweet grafix, of course. I'd like if you could have actual camera control to look around and really appreciate beautiful HD tropical environments.
>>
>>30131408

Also, the new postgame area should be outside of Alola. Not saying "full Sinnoh confirmed", but just an area where you can get non-alolan versions of Pokemon if you want.
>>
>>30129367
PSS to come back.

Plus more move Tutors and TMs.
>>
File: dregs.jpg (100KB, 368x451px) Image search: [Google]
dregs.jpg
100KB, 368x451px
>>30129367
more alolan forms

like seriously there's so many gen 1 mons in this fucking game and only like 10 of them have alolan forms
>>
I only want them to add one more Ultra Beast.

UB 06 Code Name Nemesis: Normal/Ghost
>>
A male evolution of Salandit that doesn't look like trash.
>>
>>30130830
Split evos are a Feminine Feline Salazzle and Samurrot 2.0
>>
>>30129367
Postgame battle facility that isnt Battle Tower: Hawaii Edition
>>
Si this thing is going to be in the Nintendo switch according to rumors right?
>>
>>30129367
The game to be called "Pokemon Swift"
>>
File: Nemisis_MvC3.png (167KB, 400x630px) Image search: [Google]
Nemisis_MvC3.png
167KB, 400x630px
>>30131647
>>
>>30129431
I want to be bossed by mistress Lusamine.
>>
Johto megas
>>
>>30129367
For people to stop assuming the game is called Stars when that's the codename just like how Sun and Moon were Rainbow.
>>
>>30131558

There's 50+ mons that are easily eligible for alolan forms that just didn't get them

>No Dark/Electric Primeape
>>
>>30129472
It seems that if you import a regular one and breed it while it is holding an everstone, the babies will breed regular.
Don't quote me on that.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.