[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wishiwashi thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1601.jpg (89KB, 750x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1601.jpg
89KB, 750x810px
Sooo....will anyone mention this guys piss poor Base Speed and HP stats? Seriously, how many Pokemon did GF curse with a low base speed stat?
If Wishiwashi (School form) had great HP, I could live with the terrible Speed, but both? Seriously, were they even thinking this through or did they go ahead and think "let's just slap its awesome school form with a terrible speed stat and heck, why not just give it a bad HP stat too?"
I love this guy, but good grief, they could have done better with the HP and Speed
>>
>>30127286
How could a school of fish suddenly swim faster than a single fish on its own?
>>
>>30127286
And sacrifice the rest of its BST 620 stats? No.
Wishiwashi school form is strong.

I thought because of the way the damage formula worked, you'd want more Defenses than HP. It's ability holds it back a bit though imo.

Pic related is something I saw in a thread talking about Toxapex and its bulk.
>>
>>30127371
Not sure, but to give this guy great Defenses but a crappy HP stat is just terrible, they can make it slow but to make his Base HP at 45? Come on, now that's killing it, if his Base HP was higher but Speed kept at where it still is, he can have potential to be very threatening
>>
>le good in trick room meme

But seriously, GF is really bad at ballancing. And this is their way of making 'cool' new mons - making them strong except where it matters most. So many new Pokemon have such glaring weaknesses that they just won't be able to do well.

And I guess if one were to allow only Alola mons to compete, that'd be fine. Which is why GF is doing exactly that.
>>
Im mad about how shitty it's movepool is
>>
>>30127450
They should at least raise the HP stat a bit more so it can last longer in the battlefield and still be able to deliver a painful blow to the opponent
>>
i trained both a quiet and brave one because i'm so indecisive.
>>
>>30127450
Wishiwashi is one of the few Alola Pokemon that is actually good in Trick Room. Hits hard with decent bulk and isn't completely useless outside of it.
>>
>>30127570
I know that but the requirement of TR makes it a hassle and a pain, other than that he hits hard, honestly they should've done a little better with HP and Speed
>>
>>30127570
>everyone is bitching that every alola pokemon is slow af and unusable
>wishiwashi is one of the few that's good in trick room
what sets him apart, when apparently every mon this gen is unusably slow?
>>
> could have done better with HP in speed
I assume you have no idea that his ability 'requires' him to have low HP lest it be broken and he has 120 in all other stats.
>>
>>30127666
What I mentioned in the post Satan. Decent bulk and defensive typing, high attacking stats and not useless outside of Trick Room. The last part is especially important and what sets it apart from most of Alola mons.
>>
>>30127286
It's bulky as fuck already. Learn to play, not everything needs to have Deoxys-S tier speed.
>>
>>30128047
I can live with the bad speed, the HP needs to be raised a bit, not too much but just a bit
>>
I fucking hate Totem Wishiwashi.
>>
>>30128644
I did too, I was gonna rage quit cuz of how long it took and because of Alomomola spamming heal pulse, after I lost I used Dire Hit on my Brionne and beat it minutes later
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.