[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not long now friendos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0822.jpg (49KB, 555x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0822.jpg
49KB, 555x374px
Not long now friendos
>>
I already have it

Spoilers: Use ShopTo for every game you pre-order, they always deliver it a day early
>>
Already beat the game. Willing to trade all starters to any britbros
>>
Is it out midnight in the UK on eShop?
>>
>>30127147
Bf is getting it from the midnight release for me :')

I have of course watched a fuck load of walk-through vids which has ruined my excitement slightly but hey ho, looking forward to getting my Rowlet :)
>>
>they didn't import their 3DS from America knowing that Nintendo are turbo jews when it comes to region locking
You'll enjoy it, lads. It's a good game.

Fear the water totem.
>>
File: 1474404157300.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1474404157300.png
29KB, 633x758px
E-Shop release, when? I can't wait anymore...
>>
>>30128988
I imported every single game from Gen 1-5 from the states, still a little salty about the region lock.
>>
>>30127432
same thing for ordering direct from nintendo
>>
>>30127432
This
I got moon this morning
>>
File: 31425634.jpg (182KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
31425634.jpg
182KB, 800x453px
I'm in NI and it looks like amazon is going to fuck me over on release-day delivery. Really really debating just buying a digital copy of moon but at the same time I much prefer the sun exclusives, and the thought of playing the game on a 12 hour offset really triggers me for some reason.
>>
Is it out at midnight then lads?
>>
>>30128988
>Fear the water totem.
No reason for that
>>
>>30129061
I'm a big SMT fan, so as soon as the series went to Nintendo I knew we'd be fucked. Things seem a little better now, what with Sega actually kicking Atlus' arse into gear.

>>30129168
It was a nightmare for me, but I chose the water starter. Doesn't help that I tried to take it on with Foumantis, kek.
>>
Should have just changed your 3DS to Australia and played it on time.
>>
-cries in british-
>>
>>30129132
Just buy a digital copy of Sun and return the one that gets sent to you...?
>>
44 bings lads
>>
>Have work tomorrow
>Really want to play Sun and Moon tonight
>Am also extremely tired

This is a tough call lads.
Will my inner manchild win?
>>
>>30129561

Same situation, got maybe 2-3 hours sleep lastnight and have work tomorrow. Still gonna play til my eyes give in. Coffee at the ready
>>
>tfw amazon haven't dispatched it yet which means i'll be getting it friday

sucks lads, but oh well
>>
>>30129660

Fuck working to be honest.
>>
Tesco closes at midnight.
My town doesn't have a GAME.

WHERE DO I GET IT SENPAITACHI?
>>
>>30130037

E-shop
>>
>>30129870
I wouldn't be so sure.

Amazon recently started using their own delivery vans. I once ordered something from them in the morning and it had arrived by the evening.
I didn't pay for special delivery or anything either.
>>
>>30129485
Listen here u cheeky cunt I'm really tempted to but I have physical copy autism
>>
Sadly they failed me this time. FFS.
>>
>>30130060
it's £40 on the bastard eshop.
£10 extra.
>>
>>30130085
Does it help that I tried cancelling the order and they said it wasn't possible to cancel? It says it's gonna be delivered tomorrow which is why I doubt there's even a chance of getting it tomorrow.
>>
>>30129485
I would but I bought something on sale from Amazon and had it delivered to a locker, I need to wait for them to give me a refund since I need the money I have to pay for my car repairs later this week. If I just buy the game now I might not have the money for my repairs.
>>
20 bings til our adventures start lads. A few questions to pass the time

Which version?
Which MC will you be playing?
Which starter are you picking?
Who will you definitely want on your team?
>>
File: 1478916798938s.jpg (2KB, 125x91px) Image search: [Google]
1478916798938s.jpg
2KB, 125x91px
>tfw too autistic to buy it from a local game store

I brought this upon myself
>>
>>30130129
>Sadly they failed me this time. FFS.
Shopto, that is.
>>
Getting Sun with Steelbook and the themed N3DS tomorrow, still downloading Moon from e-shop as we speak. Not sure which one will be my "main game" but it's the first time I've had the two versions at the same time at release.
>>
Hold up, lads. Does the game become available to download on eShop at 12?
>>
>>30130352
It's been up on e-shop for a while for continental Europe, so britbongs will get it in like 10 mins I suppose.
>>
>>30130352
You've been able to pre-load the digital version for 2 weeks now. It just unlocks at midnight, I think.
>>
>>30130352
you can pre download it now
>>
Wow, does this download seriously take 30 minutes if not more?
>>
File: 1459287223120.jpg (28KB, 277x274px) Image search: [Google]
1459287223120.jpg
28KB, 277x274px
>>30130376
>>30130377
>>30130378
Well fuck, guess I ain't sleeping tonight
>>
7 MINUTES LADS
>>
>>30130399
If you live under a bridge. It's like 3gb.
>>
>>30128988
NoE is pretty cool though, they're much better than NoA. The only people to blame for this week delay are the Italian retailers that broke the street date with X/Y.
>>
IMMNMM GONNAAAAAA CUMMMMMMMMMM
>>
Did it unlock for you guys? I can't afford it yet but I need to know if I'm avoiding people tomorrow.
>>
OH MY GOD
so much fun! You euros are misding out
>>
>>30131015
It's out in every single region now. You're about 14 minutes late.
>>
>>30130174
I bought GTA on amazon, it didn't come on release day. So i bought it from tesco.

I called amazon and told them, they refunded the money right away and let me keep the extra game which came the next day. I returned the unopened one to tesco. So i ended up getting the game for free.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.