[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if J.K Rowling wrote the next Pokemon game, what does /vp/ think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (183KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
183KB, 480x360px
What if J.K Rowling wrote the next Pokemon game, what does /vp/ think?
>>
>>30126440
Would I have the option to date Luna Lovegood, best girl and top tier waifu?
>>
Please leave.
>>
>>30126440
>quirky main character, tsundere girl, and a slut uncover a conspiracy and shut it down
nothing changes
>>
>>30126471
sure why not

>>30126472
why?

>>30126493
lol
>>
That would be a terrible idea.
>>
>>30126548
think about the amt of creatures she's created, why couldn't she?
>>
>>30126493
Is Ron Weasley the tsundere or the slut in this example?
>>
>>30126570
Because she's a terrible writer.
>>
never post again
>>
>>30126608
how so?

>>30126835
why not?

Why not instead explain your reasoning
>>
>>30126440
>terrible writer for Pokemon games
Literally nothing changes
>>
It'd be garbage you underage redditor
>>
>>30126887
>Underaged
LOL What makes you think this? cause I came up with an idea you don't like?

>reddit
Shit anon, I just deleted my acc today. I'm sick of that site
>>
>>30126440
>In my head she was always Alolan
>>
Eeww. HP was fun when I was little, but it's just obnoxious now.
>>
>>30126608
Fuck off, harry potter is awesome.
>>
She'll pretend every head canon for her pokemon game that she sees is true like she thought about it before and chose not to include it. Then years later she'll reveal shitty things about everyone
>>
>>30126608
No worse than Gamefreak
>>
no she sucks hope she diaf
>>
>>30126440
>An actually consistent and complete game with an abundance of lore and top tier immersion.
I'm OK with this
>>
>>30126608
It would be still be an upgrade from your average Pokemon game, at *least*.
>>
Loved the books when I was younger, but her whinging on Twitter about Brexit put me right off her.
>>
>>30128163
3 starters 3 houses, 2 rivals (pokemon types divided into houses)
Professor is an actual mentor
Maybe different dialogue choices that mean something?
>>
>>30126440

I rather George Lucas
>>
>>30126869
>how so?

The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King
>>
>>30126440
lillie will be in the next game but she will be black
>>
>>30128353
It's racist if you complain because Sun and Moon 2 are a different interpretation of Alola
>>
>>30126440
We would get a time rewinding device that gets conveniently forgotten when it's most needed.
>>
File: 1466271951029.png (507KB, 625x261px) Image search: [Google]
1466271951029.png
507KB, 625x261px
And with 10 extra attack points, Arbok.
Yes, yes, well done Arbok, well done Arbok
HOWEVER
Arbok is still a shitmon.
>>
You will learn exposition by spying on other characters, and a shitload of main characters will die in the final act because "war lol".
>>
>>30126576
Quirky main character, Harry the slut that fucked like three girls
>>
>>30128737
>a shitload of main characters will die in the final act because "war lol"

Yes, because it would be extremely realistic if only the irrelevant characters died.
>>
>>30126440
I'd play it.
>>
>>30126440
Random race changes. Same with sexuality. Lore retcons from game to game. Next game would involve the evil team leader traveling back in time to cuck your rival's dad and make him his son.
>>
>>30126440
We might get a decent villain out of it at least.
The movies may have butchered it but book Voly was top notch with a great backstory
>Born from an unstable inbred girl from the woods descended from Slytherin and the hot muggle she brainwashed and turned into her mindless arm candy/human dildo
>Experienced the blitz of London as a little kid only escaping into the wizarding world for brief periods of time
>Incapable of love because love potion fucks up your sperm I guess

Supporting cast may also be good
>>
File: 1479334858108.png (218KB, 660x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479334858108.png
218KB, 660x500px
>>30126927

why, because they thought it was a shit idea too?
>>
>>30127438

Harry Potter is highly regarded because a lot of kids read it. but most of the people who read books anyway don't rate it all that highly. it wasn't bad, but it was hardly awesome.
>>
>>30126440
>a literal one trick pony
Worse than fucking Masuda.
>>
>>30129087
A couple of them I get. But like Fred it's like "see it's sad because George can't look in a mirror anymore." or whatever. It's kind of overkill, pun acknowledged but not initially intended.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.