[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gen VII >still no therapist NPC to change a mon's nature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

>Gen VII
>still no therapist NPC to change a mon's nature
>>
This is GameFreak's subliminal way to tell people that therapy is a waste of money pseudoscience and people cannot change drastically.
>>
File: nature.png (345KB, 496x358px) Image search: [Google]
nature.png
345KB, 496x358px
What can change the nature of a Mon?
>>
File: ________on_the_computer.png (7KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
________on_the_computer.png
7KB, 284x284px
>no surgeon NPC to change a Pokémon's gender
This is why I have nightmares of getting a shiny female Litten, Machop, Chespin, Snorlax, Pangoro, etc. or a shiny male Whimsicott, Lilligant, Mawile, etc.
>>
I never really thought of changing natures until Digimon Cyber Sleuth let you do it. Very convenient.
>>
>>30125533
>Gen VII
>still no NPC to change a Pokémon's Pokeball
>>
>>30125583
>change drastically

No credible therapist's goal is to change their patient drastically. Step up your shitposting /pol/ack.
>>
>>30126216
How is that /pol/? You fucking fags are so paranoid you see /pol/ in everything, you're cancer ruining this board. I can't go one thread without some idiot calling someone /pol/ for literally nothing

God I hate you
>>
>>30126071
>Whimsicott

Fuck off you waifufag. He's a bro.
>>
>>30126071
>lilligant
>male
>>
>>30126280
It's all the newfags that came here for leaks.
>>
>>30126332
I wish the mods would ban these morons for spam but they'd rather just ban everyone else who isn't completely newfag tumblr tier, hiroshimoot picks the worst mods, he doesn't even screen them for this cancer
>>
It's so easy to choose a nature there's just no need. If they make Destiny Knot more easily available and make EV berries more farmable or some other non-grind alternative shit would be perfect
>>
>>30125533
>unironically putting the word therapy amywhere near the idea of mental "health"
This meme needs to stop
>>
>>30126071
>male Whimsicott, Lilligant,
Aren't they both female only?
>>
>>30126280
>>30126360
Calling humanities focused studies and psychology pseudoscience is a meme that originated on /pol/. Please lurk more.
>>
>>30126585
Calling anything besides physics or chemistry science is a meme.
>>
>>30126585
no it's not you moron, it's not even a "meme", clearly you've never been on /sci/ or pretty much anywhere else
>>
>>30126585
>something not based on the scientific method isn't pseudoscience

christ, this is pretty much anyone's opinion, I guess everyone is /pol/ then
>>
>>30126635

>>>/pol/99720881

That isn't lurking anon. Please inform yourself before posting about subjects you're ignorant about.
>>
>>30126763
>find one post on /pol/ and suddenly everyone who disagrees with you is /pol/

this is why it's a pseudoscience and you're retarded
>>
>Gen VII
>still no visible IV in GTS and trade
>still no visible IV overwall
>pokedex still useless
>>
>>30126794
This is a regular recycled thread on /pol/ as can be seen by the fact this thread was made earleir today. I'm sorry you were mistaken. If you're unsure about something then next time refrain from immediately posting and see what people say on it before trying to enter the conversation.
>>
>>30126794
>>30126280

Literally not an argument
The thread is shit!
>>
>>30126877
it doesn't mean it's a /pol/ meme, it's been on /sci/ since its conception, but you didn't say "/sci/", you said /pol/ because they offend your tumblr sensibilities

there's also lots of people acting like leftist faggots on there too, does that mean /pol/ is leftist also and your beliefs are a "meme"?
>>
>>30126585
>lurk moar on /pol/
yeah no thanks
>>
>>30126511
Have you never had a dream?
>>
>>30127013
So it's not a meme and they don't repost this threas every single day because you say it as such. Okay.

The people acting like leftist faggots are falseflaggers searching for (You)s.
>>
>>30127088
You lurk here. Did you think we talk about pokemon on this board?
>>
>>30127129
It's not a meme because it's completely true, it's a commonly held opinion and you could search the archives of any board and find the same posts unlike say jews are running the world which is a /pol/ meme

You have to understand something about 4chan, you're going to find a lot of posts that offend you, it doesn't mean they're all /pol/
>>
what the fuck did this thread turn into
>>
>>30127213
guy posts /pol/ boogeyman and derails the thread, mods will probably come around and ban everyone else except that guy though as they usually do
>>
>>30127189

They remake that thread with the same OP verbatim. That post is a meme. Just like 4am stu posting on /v/.

Jews running the world existed as a meme before /pol/. By your logic that doesn't make it a /pol/ meme.
>>
>>30126071
>Shiny Salandit
>It's a male

That would be fucking awful.
>>
>>30127213
>no you're the boogeyman
>>
>Claim Pokemon are all special and unique and that each one has value and that training and friendship can overcome things like stats
>Make Pokemon stats non-randomized and based on an invisible set of variables that are impossible to verify without specialized calculators
>Put in the ability to breed Pokemon with absolutely no indication on how it works or what influences what stat
>When fans work out these mechanics, pretend they don't exist for a long time
>Eventually acknowledge them in a roundabout way; make it so players can train EVs in a specialized way but not IVs
>Next gen scrap the EV training app and replace it with an IV training app that doesn't permanently change anything

Just

Fuck
>>
>>30126688
I know this minutia will be lost on you but I'll bite.

For something to be a pseudoscience it has to purport to be to a science. Homeopathic medicine purports to be a science but doesn't have scientific backing ergo it is a pseudoscience. Music, art, and history don't purport to be a science so, by definition, they cannot be a pseudoscience. This is a false dichotomy.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.