[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: 1479598063070.png (50KB, 155x154px) Image search: [Google]
1479598063070.png
50KB, 155x154px
Pew
>>
GET IN THE FUCKING BAG
>>
File: IMG_3833.png (99KB, 272x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3833.png
99KB, 272x315px
>>30125184
>>
>>30125184
Damn. We need a "what did you say to me you little bitch?" marine pasta but in the context of nebby
>>
>>30125184
Is this a reference to that alternate Grim Reaper interpretation? The one where the Grim Reaper just carries around a trash bag?

I don't have the screencap on me...
>>
File: neblillie.png (89KB, 291x301px) Image search: [Google]
neblillie.png
89KB, 291x301px
>>30125184
He doesn't need to be in the bag anymore
>>
File: big_smoke.jpg (44KB, 369x309px) Image search: [Google]
big_smoke.jpg
44KB, 369x309px
>>30125089
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS STAY IN THE DAMN BAG, NEBBY
>>
>>30125089
Why the fuck are you out of your bag?
>>
>>30125226
What the pew did you just pewing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seels, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Ola, and I have 200 BST.

I am trained in Oranguru warfare and I’m the top Nebby in the entire of Alola. You are nothing to me but just another bag. I will escape the pew out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my nebbing words.

You think you can get away with putting me in the bag? Think again, pew. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Cosmog across the region and your ID is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Z-Splash, Wimpod. The Z-Splash that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re pewing fainted, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can faint you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Teleport.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of two moves and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable Ash-Greninja off the face of the continent, you little Shiinotic. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your pewing tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you Arceusdamn idiot. I will Muk fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re pewing dead, kiddo.

I tried.
>>
>>30126525
kek
>>
>>30126525
>I am trained in Oranguru warfare
god bless this post
>>
File: 20161122_133504.png (15KB, 121x99px) Image search: [Google]
20161122_133504.png
15KB, 121x99px
>>30125226
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Ultra Dimension, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Alola region, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in psychic warfare and I’m the top pre-evolution in the entire Aether Foundation armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Poke-Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with hiding me inside a duffel bag? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Ultra Beasts across the Ultra Dimension and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare cloud-hand thingies. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Kalos Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>30125089
is there a more disappointing cover art mon?
>Metagross without Tough Claws or Yveltal except shit
>no movepool until final evolution so Eviolite shenanigans aren't optional
stay in the bag next time shitter
>>
File: 23627257.jpg (154KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
23627257.jpg
154KB, 500x500px
>>
>>30125089
Get in the bag, or I will shove punishment into your face.
>>
>>
>>30126863
It is literally the worst Pokemon in the game in regards to actually battling. At least Luvdisc/Unown/Magikarp/etc. can do SOMETHING to the opponent and theoretically kill them.

Cosmog can't. It can do nothing but teleport away from wild Pokemon or just splash around like an even less effectual Magikarp.
>>
>>30127083
Good thing cosmog isn't the mascot then
>>
>>30127083
How is it supposed to fight? It's arms are space broccoli
>>
>>30127083
So it's abra?
>>
>>30125089
Nebby's crying face is cute.
>>
How will they handle Cosmog in Stars? I kinda get the feeling they're either giving him a third evolution or make Necrozma also part of the Nebby family (as in it evolves into Necrozma when it "dies" by Lusamine's hand and eventually Necrozma gets a good "rainbow" form after we get a touching scene with Necrozma and Lillie).
>>
>>30127264
I'm expecting Emerald all over again, just make it so Lusamine gives up on Cosmog and goes after the flutes to summon the opposite legendary or Necrozma. The Guzma fight happens at the shrine instead of Aether headquarters ect
>>
>>30127181
Abra can be taught TM moves.
>>
>>30126863
>Disappointing
>When it's so fucking adorable
I mean if you're a fucking flaming faggot who wants to use the most adorable cloud to exist for cockfights, then yes
>>
>>30127495
get back in the bag
>>
>>30126764
>I extensively trained in unarmed combat
I'de hope so.
>>
>>30125089
Someone add internally screaming text please.
>>
File: pew.png (36KB, 155x154px) Image search: [Google]
pew.png
36KB, 155x154px
>>30127945
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.