[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on new pokemon game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: facebook-share-image-usa.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-share-image-usa.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
Just beat the rock trail bitch pros and cons so far

>pros
New pokemon are cool
catching new pokemon is fun always

>cons
Exploration is shit
WAAAAAY to easy
Rival is shit
Lack of Pokemon diversity (3 fire pokemon only?)
WAAAAAAY to many cutscenes
Gyms are gone and replaced with boring trials
Trials are boring as fuck

Would rather play almost any other pokemon game
>>
I just checked the Alola Dex.

Litten line, Flareon, Fire Dancing Bird, Growlithe line, Salazzle, Bravest Bird, Marowak, Magmar line, Torkoal, Turtonator. Nigga talking shit.
>>
>>30123392
whos the rival?
>>
get out underage
>>
>>30123544
Meant to say NEW fire pokemon from this generation. Already played with the other fire pokemon want something new. The new fire dragon is legit but I got moon so fuck me

>>30123742
The brown kid who picks what you are strong to and not what you are weak to which I dont like that idea very much

>>30123790
How am I underage for not liking a new pokemon game?
>>
File: shin poke tensei.jpg (172KB, 357x2231px) Image search: [Google]
shin poke tensei.jpg
172KB, 357x2231px
>>30123392
hi, nice to meet you again
>>
>>30123392
If you consider that thinking the new pokemon are cool is subjective, there is literally nothing good about this game for some people
>>
>Gyms are gone
>Con

Way to invalidate your entire opinion
>>
>>30123963
Isn't that the case with all games though?
>>
>>30123963
Agread. I wouldt say its a bad game jsut a boring one. am just kinda pissed since I spent $40 on a boring game.

>>30123944
Wanted to see if anyone else felt the same way.

>image
Hopefully the people who are starting to dislike pokemon go to SMT now.
>>
>>30123909
Okay, two things about the second point:

He's not actually the rival, and he's never described as the rival. He's the "friend". The real rival is Gladion.

Second, remember that each of the starters starts with a move of their type, and that Hau battles you in the very beginning. If he had the starter that was strong against you, it would be literally impossible to win unless you get really lucky with crits or something.
>>
best pokemon game yet desu

took me 31 hours to complete and i didn't really take my time

had good challenge at points, especially at the elite 4

great pokemon, refresh is awesome, and pelago is comfy as fuck.

beautiful region
>>
>>30124073
I know that. I dont know why they added that feature in that starters get their type move at 5. Its subjective but I prefer the old way.
>>
>>30124097
>35 hours in
>Still on second island
I'm REALLY taking my time
>>
>>30123392
more challenging then XY and ORAS meme shit fucking. Actually lost a couple totem battles and lost to the elite 4 on the first time. BBC bull lord champion was great experience. Far too many niggers in this game but I get it since we are in a Hawaii based region.
>>
Oh and the music is kinda bland. I know its subjective but BW and B2/W2 had great music.
>>
>>30123392
Why do you write like an underaged redditor?
>>
>>30124183
Polynesians are not niggers anon.
>>
>>30124148
christ dude, good for you.

enjoy your playthrough
>>
>>30123392

Agreed, everyone is gonna shit on these when the new shit smell wears off
>>
Wait
Ilima is a dude????
What the fuck?
>>
>>30123392
>facebook filename
>"arguments" read like they were written by a retard

Fuck off.
>>
>>30124268
I just googled Pokemon sun and moon and that was the image's name. I am not so autistic to care what the image's name is

And not really arguments just what problems I have with the game.
>>
>>30123392
>Gyms are gone and replaced with boring trials
>Trials are boring as fuck
redundant much redundant.
>>
You're grammar is terrible OP.
Also
>Just reached third island
>25 hours in
Feels good to not rush through the game
>>
>>30124489
Whoops meant your. Ha irony.
>>
>>30124097
>tfw 27 hours in
>almost done
I already feel empty.
>>
>>30124520
Yeah, now fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from, faggot.
>>
File: toll free number.jpg (27KB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
toll free number.jpg
27KB, 600x328px
>>30123392
>Gyms are gone and replaced with boring trials
>>
>>30124569
he's right though
>>
Just did the surfing trial, did they really remove all the puzzles for "walk to the pokemon" crap?
>>
>>30124697
No, gyms are way more boring due to being piss-easy.
>>
>Catch caterpillar
>Guess I'll evolve it for my dex
>Grind it to 10, evolves
>Try it out
>Holy fuck, it rapes faces
>Nothing can stop the bug train

Everything went better than expected.
>>
Is there a pastebin with all the pokemon that show up in the routes? Bulbapedo is very incomplete still
>>
>>30126115
literally this, Charjabug is the fucking unexpected bromon of gen 7
>>
>tfw i had high expectations for the music after Kalos's OST was objectively the best
>tfw the OST for Alola is mostly forgettable shit

Disappointed desu
>>
>>30126413
But SM has the best soundtrack yet
>>
>tfw nobody understands
in this gen you ARE the rival.
You're always there first.
You have the stronger starter.
You even have the girl.
Hau can't do shit he is getting Gary Oak'd by you all game.
>>
I caught a Tentacool and named it after a tentacle hentai and it turned out to really be a tentacle monster.
>>
this game... feels wrong
it's just not as fun
Like... it's bloated, yet it also lacks some cool features from other games.
And there are too many pokemon. >inb4 genwunner, what i mean is you can find a lot of the best pokemon in the beginning of the game, route 1 even. Feels unbalanced.
I'm thinking of going back and finishing Platinum, that's the only game i've really skipped.
Gen 6 I thought was pretty perfect
Taking pictures is neat tho
i dunno i'll probably still play it through. already spent 6 hours on it.
>>
I hated some of the designs at first, but meh ill get over that. So far story is amazing, lillie is best girl. Usual cutscene hate. Theres just so much handholding in the beginning that it literally feels retarded, please tell me it changes. Online is cancer, they should have just kept the XYORAS online system. Team skull is decent comic relief.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.