[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anabel's position as Salon Maiden should be public knowledge,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: anabel.png (37KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
anabel.png
37KB, 512x256px
Anabel's position as Salon Maiden should be public knowledge, so why didn't anyone at the International Police recognize her?
>>
Because she comes from RSE.
But don't worry, I know you're one of those autists who will just cover their ears and scream loudly so I'll just leave the thread.
>>
>>30123276
Battle Frontier doesn't exist in the megaverse :^)
>>
>>30123366
But she says she was defending a tower.
>>
>>30123398

She fell out of a wormhole connected to the Emerald universe.
>>
She's so cute!
>>
Anabel is megaverse native.
>>
>>30124180
Hey, back the fuck off, she is my wife.
>>
>>30123276
>why didn't anyone at the International Police recognize her?
How are you so sure about this?
>>
>>30124325

You mean isn't from the megaverse right, anon? She travel through a ultra wormhole from the old universe, since she remember the battle tower(Which hasn't been built yet in the megaverse)
>>
>>30124348
Neither Looker or Nanu seem to know anything about her. If she had the same name AND face of a popular pokemon superstar(effectively that's what the frontier brains are) they wouldn't express so many doubt regarding her identity.
>>
>>30124396
>Which hasn't been built yet in the megaverse
It has been built. It's been 10 years since ORAS.
>>
>>30124347
Um.....?? Back the fuck OFF?? She's MY WIFE???
>>
>>30124396
ORAS was 10 years before XY/SM, the tower would eventualy be build. ORAS refers to Lucy, so it stands to reason there is an Anabel too.
>>
>>30124457
Anabel and I are in bed right now, and we are laughing so hard at your autism. GOd, she lokks like when she smiles. I think we will resume our lovemaking now, you can leave.
>>
>>30124347
>>30124457
Unless either of you are Lucy, you both need to back off.
>>
>>30124419
I haven't played the games yet, but from what I've gathered, they do seem to know what her name is and where she's from.
>>
>>30124530
Imagine you found out some amnesiac guy passed out in a beach who said his name was elvis, that he used to be a musician, and his face was exactly the same as the real elvis.

You would remark: "Holy shit, this guy is Elvis"

That's the reaction I would expect from nanu, looker, etc. Unless

a)for some reason, the megaverse Anabel doesn't become a frontier brain

or

b)there is no battle frontier in the megaverse yet.
>>
>>30124614
I think it'd be more like if an athlete from another country washed on the beach. A few people would recognise them, but not the average person.
>>
>>30124659
But surely someone at the INTERNATIONAL POLICE would recognize who she is?
>>
>>30124614
Yes, and I'm assuming they had that reaction. Anabel has lost her memory, but they still know her name, and they know where she came from. I think they also mention that they're not sending her back home because Ultra Wormholes appear frequently around her.

Again, I haven't played the game, so all of this is just me just trying to make sense of this.
>>
It pains to notice that they hinted at this interesting lore and probbly will never give any resolution to it
>>
Why did Anabel even end up in an Ultra Space wormhole in the first place.
>A Platinum remake is made rather than a DP one.
>Anabel is the Frontier Brain for Sinnoh's Battle Tower and not Hoenn's as the project there isn't completed yet.
>The player travels to the Battle Frontier early for a quest, which covers as an excuse to meet Anabel.
>Cyrus boosts the power of Dialga and Palkia turning them into an Origin/Primal form.
>Causes space and time to get fucked up
>Giratina arrives and events proceed as normal.
>Post game has snippets of information about what damage Cyrus caused
>Cyrus caused Mohn and Anabel to traverse Ultra Space and lose their memories.
>Cyrus caused Sun and Moon.
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER.
>>
>>30124935
>Why did Anabel even end up in an Ultra Space wormhole in the first place.
Ultra Wormhole open, UBs attacked, she tried to defend her tower and accidentally got sucked in by the Ultra Wormhole.
>>
File: Clw5et0WQAAzRo8.jpg (57KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Clw5et0WQAAzRo8.jpg
57KB, 960x540px
>>30124935
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.