[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QR Code Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1086.jpg (155KB, 750x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1086.jpg
155KB, 750x736px
QR Code Thread
>>
File: IMG_1087.jpg (178KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1087.jpg
178KB, 750x747px
>>
File: IMG_1088.jpg (179KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1088.jpg
179KB, 750x741px
>>
I'm using the scaner for the irst time. What does this actually do?
>>
File: 1479822676668.png (37KB, 401x473px) Image search: [Google]
1479822676668.png
37KB, 401x473px
>>30123871
>>
>>30123911
It gives you cancer
>>
>>30123911
You use it to look at things on GTS that you haven't seen you. Also the island scanner can scan pokemon that aren't in the alolan dex that you can hunt down. You only get one chance per day though since it's a 2 hour cool down for QR scan. You need 10 to do an island scan.
>>
How does this work?
Do you have to be on a certain firmware
>>
>>30123953
>You use it to look at things on GTS that you haven't seen you.
No need, you can manually type the name of any Pokémon using the option below Z
>>
Why the fuck is this a thread when practically EVERY QR is on Imgur already?

http://imgur.com/a/EFOqs
>>
>>30123043
https://imgur.com/a/EFOqs#rxNGbtL
>>
Fun! Bump
>>
request for a Power construct Zygarde
>>
>>30123911
>>30123977
the ones OP posted are part of the game and is used to add the them to your pokedex as seen. put hackers was able to modify it to use the QR scanner to inject mons into your game. to use the injector you need a patched code.bin.
>>
I just went to Google images and scanned the first 10 QRs, it worked for the island scan.
>>
How fast can I get Totodile?
>>
>>30125083
Totodile was yesterday. Island Scan Pokémon are only on certain days.
>>
>>30125127
I know that, but can you just QR scan stuff right from the start or do you have to unlock it?
>>
>>30125153
You can just scan 10 random QRs in a row and it'll show up as long as you're on the right island for it.
>>
>>30125153
And, as far as I know, you can do Island Scan from the start too. Sorry, only just realized what you meant.
>>
Anywhere you can see your QR-scanned 'mon not in the Alola dex?
>>
Are there legendary/UB QRs yet?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.