[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final verdict?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Final verdict?
>>
>>30121554
Guilty on all charges
>>
>>30121554
>shown at the beginning of the game to be evil
>in game shown to be nice but WOAHH plot twist they were evil

Why?
>>
File: 1473955179881.jpg (431KB, 867x1200px)
1473955179881.jpg
431KB, 867x1200px
She alone makes that foundation perfect.
>>
>>30121580
technically it was only Lusamine who was "evil" and then again it was just her being insane

Faba was just an asshole and the Aether employees only fought you because you broke into the Paradise
>>
>>30121554
>they were misguided all along
FUCK OFF
JUST LET ME HAVE MY EVIL TEAM, STOP THIS UNDERTALE SHIT
>>
>>30121554
Amazing theme.

>>30121580
Well maybe if you stop looking at it through the lens of it being a plot twist you wouldn't feel so let down. Do you think they put the segment with Lillie in the beginning by accident? It's just a story unfolding with its various components. Like see how Wicke wasn't bad along with Faba and Lusamine.
>>
>>30121554
rushed/10
>>
File: 1473187376148.png (416KB, 456x684px) Image search: [Google]
1473187376148.png
416KB, 456x684px
>>30121589
That's not Wicke, Anon
>>
>>30121622
>Aether employees only fought you because you broke into the Paradise
one of them says they're going to disappear you
it's also probably the only time hau acts remotely serious and even then he's back to his old self immediately afterwards
>>
It was nice to hear the James Bond theme in a Pokemon game.

I'm having a difficult time figuring out if I prefer AF or Team Skull.
>>
>>30121554
I love everything about them
>Lusamine
obvious reasons
>Faba
that fucking asshole guy on job who wants to fuck you up so he can be promoted
>Wicke
thicc
>>
They are not any where near as bad as x and ys but nothing is. Plus we have team skull too. Its too bad you fight fucking hau then you di the sexy plum gyaru
>>
>>30121724
>tumblrina who isn't even relevant in the story
>good

Top kek.
>>
>>30121961
How is she a Tumblrina?
>>
>>30121554
God tier soundtracks, every one of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfqJQhJqX7E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrhf6gjK-1g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhyLeGw6uCc
>>
>>30121961
what makes her a tumblrina? the fact that she seems like the only morally pure character in AF?
>>
>>30121554
I like that the entire organization isn't secretly super evil. They would've just been retreading Team Plasma if that were the case.

SM have a good story. No one in it is really evil, just misguided. The problem is that the misguided ones are the people in power and are playing with fire they can't control. It's a refreshing change from the retard-tier shit that Gen 3 started.
>>
>>30121999
>>30122035
>replying to low quality bait
>>
>>30121589
101/10 Would be her slave
>>
>>30122077
>Team Plasma
>Evil
Pick one.
>>
>>30122137
>We're saving Pokemon from being used by trainers!
>B-But it's fine if WE use Pokemon!

Also their outfits are stupid.
>>
The part where you invade the paradise with Gladion and Hau is legitimately the best evil team sequence in the series

>All those Aether grunts with diverse evolved mons
>The battles with Faba and multi-battles with Hau/Gladion
>That entire scene where Gladion charges through everyone to fight Guzma
>That Guzma battle
>The following scene where Gladion fights the Ultra Beast and Hau fights Guzma as you battle Lusamine

Hypest shit ever in a main-line Pokemon game, that fact that all of the music was on point helps too
>>
File: Team_Flare_artwork.png (138KB, 423x300px) Image search: [Google]
Team_Flare_artwork.png
138KB, 423x300px
>>30122168
>plasma outfit are stupid
hey
>>
>>30122168
>B-But it's fine if WE use Pokemon!
That was supposed to be only temporary. They would have released all their mons once people stopped using them. Only Ghetsis was evil.
>>
>>30122250
male flare grunts are fucking stylin though
>>
>>30122250
>flare
>bad outfits
Nice shit taste
>>
>>30122250
Those outfits are 1,000,000$. Show some respect.
>>
Gonna get the symbol tattooed on my wrist.
>>
>>30122321
What about those Grunts that were kicking a Munna around in the Dreamyard?
>>
>>30122529
Those were Big G's men. They sided with him in B2W2 and got obliterated.
>>
>>30121554
I keep thinking of the Crest of Miracles whenever I see this symbol.
>>
>>30122321
Temporary like the dictatorship of the proletariat was supposed to be temporary
>>
>>30123118
We know N was not a bad person from B2W2. He's not a politician bullshitting you, he genuinely wants what's best for the world.
>>
>>30121554
I get the feeling they were originally supposed to be evil as a whole (or at least some of them), given how outright evil the male employees' vs sprite looks. Maybe they figured that large of a betrayal/corruption was too cynical for Pokemon? So it ended up being just Lusamine and Faba.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.