[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he good or shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: golispod.png (74KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
golispod.png
74KB, 300x300px
is he good or shit?
>>
>>30120238
hes good
not perfect
but good
>>
Good
>>
Agreed he's good
>>
>>30120258

I wonder if he's gonna be OU. I typically play NU so if he ended up sucking I'd use him more but when I like a pokemon I want them to be strong like pinsir.

Does his ability hold him back? Or does it offer him strong synergy with teammates?
>>
>>30120238
Araquanid is better
>>
>>30120337
>Sun
>le water bubble maymay

No he is fucking shit please stop forcing your shit spider
>>
>>30120297
It functions more as a revenge killer or pivot. I don't think it'll be higher than RU just because stealth rocks makes this guy sort of lackluster.
>>
Both
>>
>>30120238
shitmon
>>
>>30120390
>sun
What did he mean by this
>>
>>30120238
A good pokemon by design that was murdered by a shitty ability.

>>30120297
He ain't ever touching OU unless he gets some crazy good ability. Even without Emergency Exit, he'd have not cut between his speed and typing.
>>
>>30120297
itll be UU like all bulky water types
it will probably have its niche in OU
>>
>>30120238
He's pretty good, you just have to not be a retard and play to the strengths of his ability instead of thinking it's a handicap.

He gives your entire team free switch in's with what amounts to a stronger U-turn.
>>
>>30120238
Yes, just wont be OU, higher skill cap to use as well.
>>
>>30120423
I think he thinks that it's sun exclusive
>>
>>30121115
it's not
>>
>>30120238
He requires you to not be a idiot to use, also needs someone to keep hazards off the board, he's perfectly usable, it's just that you're on /vp/, land of people that have trouble using LO Adamant Goli with triple priority+Leech Life.
>>
How do you capture it pre-evolve?
>>
>>30120238
It's good as long as it has the right team and you use him smartly. He gives your team free switch ins, and you can rescue a pokemon (mostly if it is against an physical Atk) by switching him in to take the hit (and then freely emergency exit into your counter, or remain above half HP and have priority right after).
And every now and then, Leech Life gets its uses.
>>
>>30121770

Go to the water's edge, surf with Lapras out across the rocks where the double battle trainers are, cross over to the other side onto Lapras again, cut him off from his hidey hole, then corner it against the rocks.
>>
>>30122181
or you can just ram it with Tauros
>>
>>30120238
Good vs trainers
Shit vs wild pokemon and legendaries
>>
>>30122206

I just want anon to actually do it, no one should really need to ask.

Everyone says use Tauros but I just ran him down on Stoutland since I'm itemfinding everywhere I go.
>>
>>30122181
>>30122206
When is the best time to savescum? Before entering the cove?
>>
>>30120517
His typing only gives him two relevant weaknesses, and a lot of very useful resistances.
>>
>>30122439
yes
>>
>>30120238
UU/RU at best, if it's ability always activated and at any HP %, it would have been OU
>>
>>30122513
And is that the last part before finishing on Akala? I need to go all the way around? I just finished the third trial, but seem to need to go around the East coast to get to the Northern path before heading West. Or did I miss some easier way to get there. I really wanted to catch Wimpod and Salandit ASAP.
>>
>>30120517
Bug/Water is a fantastic typing. The whole 'if Bug is in it then it's shit' thing needs to stop.
>>
>>30120238
>first impression
>pretty much forcing your opponent to that if they don't OHKO you or have psychic terrain up
ye he gud
not OU good, but good nonetheless.
>>
>>30122568

Lush Jungle trial lets you access the upper end of Route 5. Wimpod is only in that rocky coastal spot on Route 8.

You still need the grand trial at Konikoni City down south of Heahea City through Diglett cave.

For Wimpod he is fully available to you now. Catch him if you want to use him, it'll respawn later if you knock it out.

Salandit was available in Wela Volcano Park and is also on Route 8 on the northern end. Just make sure to catch a female if you want Salazzle.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.