[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unsatisfied Crabrawler costumer thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed (2).png (42KB, 415x355px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).png
42KB, 415x355px
We were going for the top.

But we fell down.

And grew hair for some reason
>>
>>30119125
>Iron Fist
>Doesn't even learn Hammer Arm

Why the fuck did gf show Crabrawler defeating top OU threats if they went out of their way to make Crabominable as shitty as possible
>>
More like crabysmal
>>
>>30119436
It gets its own Ice type variation though, thats kinda cool
>>
>>30119436
>Why the fuck did gf show Crabrawler defeating top OU threats if they went out of their way to make Crabominable as shitty as possible
the real question is why did you believe that video?
>>
Literally replaced mine with an exeggutor the first chance I got. It was good early game, but was really useless after olivia. Exeggutor wasn't much better, but it has grass coverage and is a dragon type, and brawler sets the bar so incredibly low that it didn't matter.
>>
Crabrawler in my team MVP desu. Scoring crits and surviving by the skin of his teeth like a motherfucker.
>>
>>30119125
Is there anything that can salvage this little guy? Maybe eviolite or something? Anything?
>>
I fuckin love Crabrawlers concept and design and his battle animations are awesome

WHHHHHYYY
>>
>>30122649
get ice shard and mach punch as egg moves in next gen or something
>>
>>30119125
I actually really like crabrawler and crabominable. Crabominable has a pretty good attack at 132, and crabrawler has 82. Slap an eveolite on that and you're pretty set for little cup. It's really a toss up between hyper cutter and iron fist. I'd go hyper cutter if I was running power-up punch, and iron fist otherwise. Ice punch is also good for either ability. I wouldn't recommend its hidden ability, anger point, because if you get crit, you're most likely dead. Bulk Up could be a good replacement for power-up punch if you're going for a more tanky set-up, like eveolite crabrawler. Crabominable also has good HP and defense, but it's pretty slow and not specially defensive. Its typing sucks defensively, but it can be tanky enough with the right set-up. It's not great, but it's also not awful either.
>>
I wouldn't hate Crabominable so much if it didn't go out of its way to shit on one of the best designs of the gen.
>>
>>30119125
It would be better if it didn't evolve LITERALLY RIGHT BEFORE THE FUCKING ELITE FOUR
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.