[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is turning exp share off the only thing I need to know?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-11-22-07-49-00-1.png (212KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-22-07-49-00-1.png
212KB, 1080x1080px
Is turning exp share off the only thing I need to know?
>>
>>30117891
Play blindfolded
Use the force.
>>
I turned it off, was 10 levels below the E4 by the time I got there.
So if you want a relaxing time, I wouldn't do it. For a challenge, go ahead.
>>
>>30117904
How much grinding involved?
>>
>>30117891
Set text speed to fast.
Develop a well-rounded team for the different trials.
Don't attempt to raise a Crabrawler or Electric Bug in-game, they don't evolve fully until near Victory Road.
If you want Moon exclusives either breed your starter or acquire Sun exclusives and put them on the GTS for said Moon exclusives.
>>
>>30117891
Exp share isn't as OP as it used to be. You can have it on and you can still be underleveled for some parts of the game. Play it how you want though.
>>
>>30117923
About 7.
>>
>>30117923
That depends on how good you are
>>
>>30117923
I caught like every wild pokemon I could, but didn't really battle anything but trainers.
>>
>>30117923
>grinding

You don't have to. I played without Exp. Share and grinding. I think when challenging the league, I was underleved by 4 levels and I still beat them in my first try.
>>
>>30117891
The owl is a slow frail mixed attacked with no good spA moves to justify those stats

Lion gets bulk up, flame charge, flare blitz and an 85 power dark move that ignores enemy stat ups
>>
>>30117891
Change battle mode to Set.
>>
>>30117891
>turning exp share
It's not needed anymore unless you're one of those autists who must catch every single mon before leaving the island
Also owl is the shit starter, pick any other one
>>
>>30117923
Grinding has literally never been required in any Pokémon game ever unless you're either really stupid or using legitimate shitmons.
>>
>>30117985
Owlfag here and he ended being faster than most pokemon I came up against. Also he uses physical attacks. Litten is better but people saying owl is terrible haven't used him. Would not use for competitive though.
>>
>>30117891
Heard the game is balanced around experience share being on
>>
>>30117891
You'll probably want to leave it on for this one lad
>>
I just beat the elite four dont turn it off

My whole team has turned out to be an absolute disaster i found maybe 1 actual alolan pokemon grubbin and that turned out to be shit. Obviously i didn't EV train or anything like that.

Owl boy turned out to be shit
Mismagius turned out to be shit
Aerodactyl needed to much xp and was too low level
Poliwrath was a fucking champ
>>
If you do Exp. Share off and battle wild Pokémon only to catch them you should be good for a nice challenge. I'm climbing Mt. Lanakila now with an average party level of 47. Possessed Lusamine would've been a bitch to fight if not for the fact that I used her Clefable to set up a +6 SpA Salazzle sweep of her team. Totem Kommo-o actually gave me a harder time.
>>
Battle Mode: Set
literally more important than turning off exp. share
>>
File: Tacobell_Sport._Golem_Pokemon.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Tacobell_Sport._Golem_Pokemon.gif
1MB, 320x240px
TURN BATTLE MODE ON FUCKING SET.

Shift is literally easy mode.

Open options and put set.
>>
>>30117891
Better leave it on, but gauge accordingly. When you Trainers using level 13 Pokemon, it's time to switch it off if you are over that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.