[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Island Scan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: SunScan.png (274KB, 398x299px) Image search: [Google]
SunScan.png
274KB, 398x299px
Has anyone gotten anything good from the island scan?
>>
Got a totodile
>>
I got a chikorita.
>>
>>30117463
Got a Chikorita and an Emboar
>>
I got a spheal... :(
>>
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/dailyevent.shtml
>>
>>30117463
Got Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikorita and Togekiss.
>>
>>30117463
Litwick and cyndaquil.
>>
>>30117493
oh shit
thanks anon
>>
i got chikorita and cyndaquil with island scan in melemele island :o
>>
Togekiss on Poni Island but that's about it.
>>
I got a Litwick. Chandelure is my favorite Pokémon, so I'm pretty satisfied.

But yeah, check Serebii, they have a list of available Pokemons. See >>30117493
>>
You guys understand that this is a global daily event right

Like, we all get the same shit.
>>
>>30117685
Source?
>>
Chikorita, Swinub, and Eelektross but I hadn't progressed far enough to get it. Was pretty pissed.
>>
>>30117719

It's literally in this thread.

>>30117493

Every day every island has a different mon, for a total of 28. Tested this myself with a friend, we got the same shit.
>>
>>30117463
Can pokes come with their HA in the scan?
>>
>>30117719
Fucking dumbass.
>>
Where is honeedge?
>>
>>30117858
akala island on wednesdays
>>
File: RckaYy0.jpg (87KB, 1580x683px) Image search: [Google]
RckaYy0.jpg
87KB, 1580x683px
ALL OF YOU DIPSHITS SAVE THIS OR MEMORIZE IT AND STOP ASKING RETARDED QUESTIONS.
>>
>>30117915
nice jpeg artifacts dipshit
>>
>>30117463
Rhyhorn.
>>
They added Leavanny, fucking awesome!, too bad they didn't add Mienfoo or Mienshao, gotta wait til january for my team to be completed.
Thought i've grown to like Tsarena with it's high jump kick and it's dazzling gleam
>>
Can you use island scan pokemons on battle spot or they aren't avaiable since they aren't on alola's dex?
>>
>>30119402
Bamp
>>
If you want a Pokemon from yesterday, can you reverse the 3DS clock to achieve this?
>>
File: 1479812017339-1.png (53KB, 202x245px) Image search: [Google]
1479812017339-1.png
53KB, 202x245px
>>30117463
I got everything I wanted thanks to SciresM's patch for this elsewise dumb function :^)
>>
Tried to get chikorita before I could access route 2 in time, got cyndaquil and a litwick, and was too busy shiny hunting to get totodile. What are todays pokemon?
>>
>>30120128
Honestly it might? But I doubt it. Changing the 3ds clock never works for anything, and on top of that they freeze it for 24 hours if you change it in any direction, which usually fucks you up even more if you're trying to change it for a time sensitive event. You're better off just leaving it alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
The fuck does this message mean? I haven't scanned since Saturday and I don't have any scans? Do I have to wait it out or collect something?
>>
>>30120261
You bypassed the limit?
>>
>>30120357
You only have 10 scans available, you get one back every hour, i think.
>>
>>30120372
The patch allows infinte scans and injecting Pokemon.
>>
>>30117818
someone clarify? What I do know is that it doesn't SOS though
>>
>>30117463
I got a cyndaquil and a luxio, I am very pleased thus far
>>
I got a Luxio. very good.
>>
>>30123277
>>30123306
Shinx/Luxio/Luxray

The true sinnoh starter.
>>
>>30117463
I got a female Chikorita, which I've used to help get the other QR pokemon through GTS.

They really should have made more pokemon available through Island Scan. Or let them occasionally have their hidden abilities.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.