[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he dare I say it the greatest regional rodent shitmon of them all?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: gumshoos.png (125KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gumshoos.png
125KB, 500x500px
Is he dare I say it the greatest regional rodent shitmon of them all?
>>
File: 1470157417233.jpg (225KB, 742x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1470157417233.jpg
225KB, 742x1220px
No doubt about that.
>>
>>30117385
Of course. It Made Alola Great Again by expelling the rampant numbers of a dangerous species.
>>
*leans into mic
"Wrong"
>>
File: AlolanCruz.jpg (45KB, 507x481px) Image search: [Google]
AlolanCruz.jpg
45KB, 507x481px
>>30117385
THE POKEGATES, GAHMSHOOS, HAND EM OVAH!
You cannot get to 802 Pokegates, Gahmshoos
The second ballot is waiting for me.

We Cruzicates have the best typing.
Get over here Gahmshoos.
You sniveling coward.
Keep Heitatta out of your mouth little man.

GUMSHOOS BTFO
>>
Yes, the detective is an excellent design.

I just wish this braindead Trumpshoos meme would subside again...
>>
File: Trumshoos.jpg (16KB, 636x350px) Image search: [Google]
Trumshoos.jpg
16KB, 636x350px
>>30117441
You aren't getting the Pokegates, Lyin' Ratedcruz.
You probably have about a 3 or 4 percent chance!
Don't test me. America will be made great again under my reign, and America knows about your donations from PokeBall Street.
Also, I just spilled the beans regarding your numerous mistresses.
Your days are numbered, now go back to Kantoda.
>>
>>30117441

THE IVS, DAHANLD
HAND EM OVER

YOU CANNOT GET TO 508 IVS
>>
>>30117446
You have to go back Paco
>>
>>30117446
If you legitimately believe that Trump and his followers are brain dead, you're a hypocrite.
>>
>>30117488
1) I'm white
2) I like him better than Shillary or Salty Sanders
3) I'm only salty because a good design with a specific origin is being molested into something it's not
4) also I'm using it on my team and my gf is hispanic so I don't want her to think I'm carrying a divisive character in my team
>>
The ignorant trump lovers made me hate it.
>>
>>30117385
Have him with
Stakeout
Crunch/superfang/scaryface/pursuit, hp is fine just wishe he had more def s.def

>>30117441
/pol/ may be stupid but the cruz meme is great, with redemption arc and everything
>>
>>30117495
You're illiterate fyi. This meme is a braindead meme. That's what the sentence conveyed very clearly.
>>
>>30117385
I fucking hate Raticate and all rodent shitmons now
I kept one raticate with me in Soul Silver one time because it was shiny and it fuckign sucked dick, never again. At least they were smart enough to put more points into its defense in alola so it doesnt get one shot by everything
>>
>>30117548
You just spouted a claim with absolutely no reinforcement within a thread that holsters a contradicting opinion, and proceeded to expect nobody to retaliate.
There is nothing about the meme that signifies lackluster intellect at all, in fact the people who compose it are more likely to be economically and culturally literate.
Also, I made one mere mistake, yes, but that shouldn't curtail the rest of my argument. (Unless your mental structure is flawed)
>>
>>30117385
Sorry, but that would be Diggersby due to being BL thanks to Huge Power. Stakeout and Adaptability make it strong but it lacks bulk and/or speed. Diggersby is bulky, is part Ground, and can learn Quick Attack.
>>
>>30117623
t. Shillary
>>
File: 54c.jpg (31KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
54c.jpg
31KB, 600x400px
>Diurnal so it never encounters Raticate or Rattata, which according to the Dex only come out at night.
>Piss poor speed compared to Alolan Raticate who learns a ton of super effective moves against it
>It can't accomplish it's one damn job
>>
>>30117526
>so beta that you care what your gf thinks of a harmless Pokemon meme name
>>
>>30117596
>continuing to miss the point and just repeating the same nonsense he just disputed

Trump supporters in a nutshell. Let me spell it out for you Cletus: the meme of Gumshoos being Trump is what he's complaining about. Gumshoos is a detective. His resemblance to Trump is entirely coincidental and only an idiot would think they intentionally based it on Trump.

He wasn't talking about Trump or his supporters being braindead, although you failing to grasp that when he spelled it out just proves that at least one of them is. Now leave 4chan until you've learned to fucking read.
>>
>>30117596

You talk like a fedora hocking faggot and your shit's all retarded
>>
>>30117596
Oh, ok, this is bait. I get it now. No one can be so incapable of understandinf written words.

The meme is braindead because Gumshoos isn't based on Trump, it's based on a detective. A gumshoe.

You then proceeded to claim I said something untrue (that I said Trump supporters were brain dead - no where in my post did I say that)

Then, you proved that you actually are illiterate by explicitly ignoring what I said and claiming I said more things that I also did not say. Also, you claim that the meme implies that they're superior for using it...

Yup. Either bait or retarded.

Enjoy your meme, friendo.
>>
>>30117495
I'm a Trump supporter but I think the meme that's Gumshoos is "Le Drumpf XD" is fucking horrible.
>>
Utter shitmon ingame. Disappointing even compared to Bibarel.
>>
>>30117385
Nah, that'd be Bibarel, senpai.
>>
>>30117526
>Thinking your gf would be offended by a fucking Pokemon meme posted on the Internet
Are you a cuckold as well?
>>
>>30117691
Nah, I just don't want to have to go through the trouble of explaining how it's not Trump and that it's a detective, and how Gumshoe is a name for detective, and why everyone thinks it looks like Trump... all innocent questions, but not exactly fun conversation.
>>
>>30117727
See
>>30117731
She wouldn't be offended, just confused. Potentially. Idk.
>>
>>30117697
The poster I was replying to never exclaimed that he didn't dislike Trump, and never signified that his hatred for the meme was not to do with political alignment. He just complimented the intended design, and wished for the Trump meme to cease without explaining why. Thus, the most likely conclusion is that he disliked Trump altogether, there was no "spelling out" projected at anyone during the duration of this thread.
>>
>>30117755
Sounds like you're a bitch for even caring about that. It's your game, why should you even care?
>>
>>30117797
He's Jeb Bush, that's why.
>>
>>30117797
...because I don't want to have to deal with it? It was a superficial point in the first place. Just didn't want to battle her one day and her ask me why I had the Trump mon in my team, is all. Seems an annoying situation to me.
>>
>>30117528
That makes no sense. How does someone's political stance have ANYTHING to do with Pokémon. Let me guess, you were "triggered"
>>
>>30117838
>Why I had the Trump mon in my team
:^)
>>
>>30117838
She is your GF, yet you're unaware on her political stances?
>>
>>30117385
>want to ask wich ability is better for this guy
>is another stealth /pol/ thread
Oh c'mon, before it gets deleted, stakeout or strong jaw?
>>
>>30117877
That's the point. I don't like the association.

>>30117885
I know her political stance, and we're like-headed in it mostly, but her being mexican means there is some tension when talking about Trump, obviously.
>>
>>30117889
Adaptability
>>
>>30117889
Stakeout, so you can demolish any dumb illegals who invade your battle.
>>
>>30117910
But its pure normal and its only good normal attack is hyperfang
>>
>>30117949
Thrash
>>
>>30117949
Last Resort
>>
File: Beanermon.png (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Beanermon.png
48KB, 250x250px
>>30117949
Protect to keep out those fucking Fighting Types.
>>
File: image.png (537KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
537KB, 600x900px
>>30117441
lmao
>>
>>30117860
I know you're a bit fucking dimwitted, but just look at this thread. All you have to do is mention it, and the thread is ruined by your MAGA YOU HAVE TO GO BACK HIGH ENERGY PRAISE KEK SJW SJW KEK KEK political bullshit. You don't have to be a blue-haired womyxyns studies student with a billion fucking genders and their own gravitational pull to find that annoying as fuck.
>>
I love the design. Found one with strong jaw, which does loads with bite (can't imagine crunch). However, its stats are pretty bad, slow along with shit def and special def is not fun.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.