[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hau Whats the point of this character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1449791413451.jpg (11KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
1449791413451.jpg
11KB, 300x299px
>Hau

Whats the point of this character
>>
>>30114019
He sucky on my willy dilly make me cummy on mummy
>>
>"I'm having fun even if I lose!"
Probably for kids to stop feeling bad about losing
>>
Hau's the real protagonist and you're the rival. You stomp on him constantly through the story and he's just trying to prove to himself and the village that he's someone who they can be proud of and someone that is strong like Hala, but he isn't. The girl he likes even ends up loving you more and then disappearing on him and his dad ran away before too.
>>
>>30114080
When he loses to you before the League he gets pretty frustrated
>>
>>30114134
>Hau's the real protagonist and you're the rival. You stomp on him constantly through the story
Where did this "the one who always wins is the rival loser"

That's why Blue was such a shit rival, he acted like hotshit all the time despite getting his ass kicked everytime

It was just sad
>>
Lillie is tolerable because she's cute.

Hau is there to make you want to kill yourself.
>>
>>30114019
whats the point of these awful games?
>>
>>30114134
This actually makes a lot of sense.

>from Alola
>grandfather is Kahuna
>father is a bad egg who left Alola because of his dislike of being the son of the Kahuna and possibly Archie?

So Hau has a lot to prove, as his victory would not only prove his strength to Hala, but also restore Hala's faith in himself for allowing his son to go down a bad path, and prove his father wrong for abandoning Alola.

But then you just swoop in out of fucking nowhere and beat him at every opportunity. Hala loves the shit out of you, you become Champion at his expense, you decidedly win Lillie's heart or at the very least admiration despite Hau's implied attraction to Lillie, and when Lillie leaves, where does she fucking go? Kanto, where YOU came from.

This all culminates in his battle against you as Champion as your first title defense, where upon losing he becomes legitimately frustrated. The game never focuses on it but from Hau's perspective the entire game is about totally shattering his laidback, fun attitude. By the end he's a vindictive, frustrated little shit.
>>
>>30114019
Ohmori wanted to show Masuda how to make a good friend character after Masuda failed in XY.
>>
>>30114019
he said he wants to fight me, but talking to him does nothing

just beat olivia
>>
>>30114584
And he succeeded. I liked Hau a lot.
>>
>>30114162
>he acted like hotshit
fuckin great, that's perfect for a rival. if they have a cocky attitude then that just makes you want to slap his shit in even harder. everytime i battle hau i just feel bad for beating him.
>>
>>30114249
prolongs my inevitable suicide
>>
>>30115424
plus, Blue got everything done before you and had captured at a higher rate then you. You were literally the one person he couldn't beat.
>>
>everyone around him is serious and miserable

More like Hau wants to know: Why the fuck is everyone so sad or mad?
>>
>>30114019
"Comedic" relief
>>
>>30115452
honestly i haven't even felt all the rivals after blue were actually my rivals, asides from maybe barry. everybody else was way too friendly
>>
>>30114616
he's annoying as fuck, 3 hours into the game and I already wanted to quit because of his autism and the aspie blonde girl
>>
>>30115488
>silver
>friendly
>>
>>30115523
forgot about that edgy teenager, forgive me
>>
>>30114584
>a good friend character
Wally, Barry, Cheren and Bianca were all better
>>
>>30114524
deepest lore
>>
To get cu.cked
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.