[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw injectors will never know the feel of hatching a 5 iv'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: Cx2bPtqVIAAlKjM.jpg (143KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cx2bPtqVIAAlKjM.jpg
143KB, 900x1200px
>tfw injectors will never know the feel of hatching a 5 iv'd shiny missing the unimportant stat with it's HA

Also general shiny thread
>>
>>30113942
Injectors BTFO, thanks for ruining your own game experience, injector faggots.
>>
>>30114102
>>30113942
Tfw I know that feel and i have the power to inject but refuse
Just got myself a fresh carvanha
Feels good
>>
>>30113942
Too bad shiny Garchomp is dogshit
>>
>>30113942
C-can I .... clean your fucking screen?
>>
>>30113942
Feels good not wasting my time hatching an imperfect IV shiny. I could never go back desu.
>>
>>30113942
Actually, I know the feeling, I hatched a perfect shiny chandelure HP ice with infiltrator.
>>
>>30113942
>injectors will never know the feel of hatching a 5 iv'd shiny missing the unimportant stat with it's HA
Oh I knew the feeling before I started injecting and it was never worth the time it took.
>>
>>30113942
I have the feeling of trading a "leftover" egg while I'm breeding popplio and then hears her excitement 3 hours later when it hatches a 5iv perfect shiny and I feign surprise. Coming this christmas break, brah
>>
>>30114142
are you me?
>>
>>30114417
Kind of new to breeding but is it easier to get shines from breeding or chaining?
>>
>>30114417
You can hack eggs to hatch into certain stats?
>>
>>30113942
How do you see ivs like this?
>>
>>30113942
>Tfw pokelosers will never know the satisfaction of not wasting time on a game and accomplishing something actually useful to your life
>>
>tfw faggot OP probably begged me to inject a pokemon for him anyway
>>
What does that graph mean
>>
>>30114726
pretty sure you can figure it out if you think real hard
>>
File: 1478154355670.gif (997KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1478154355670.gif
997KB, 450x253px
>>30113942
> still being cucked by rng
>>
>>30114313
It's hailing outside
>>
>>30113942
>level ball
should've been in a lure ball instead senpai
>>
>inject 6 IV ditto w/ destiny knot
>breed like normal

Still getting cucked by RNGesus tho.

>32 chanseys later
>still no bold nature

fug
>>
>>30114772
if you're going to go that far you might as well just go all the way
>>
>>30114763
Lure Ball has a water effect when it comes out of the ball now
>>
I thought you can max IVs now with hyper training.
So the only important part while breeding would be nature, egg moves, and ability.
Or is Hyper training even more tedious? No idea, still waiting for my game one more day.
>>
>>30114836
Hyper training doesn't actually change IVs, just the stats. The original IVs are still passed down.
>>
>>30114832
i know. it's just that the colors of the level ball don't match up when gible evolves and that triggers my autism.
>>
i do know the feel of having perfect breeding sessions, especially on key pkmn like munchlax or extrasensory budew, where i gotta keep hatching until; i get the best nature AND ivs were passed down.

But i went a life of faggotry and now an injector. feels bad
>>
>>30114836
>need to get to level 100
>gen 5 exp formula prevents leveling beyond what you can currently fight too much
>max leveled enemies that give EXP are like 68
>they removed blissey bases
>removed o-powers
>takes forever to get to 100, like Korean MMO long
>bottle caps basically don't exist
>need to grind 30 shards of the same colors, each 24 real-life hour mission into the mines give 1-2 of each color
>each bottle cap only raises a single stat to "31" (it doesn't actually make it 31 btw, just raises the final stat to equal 31 IVs, so can't be passed by breeding)
>fucking 20 real-life days to get a single cap to a single stat of a single Pokemon
>gold bottle caps are given out in the lottery shops at a rate worse than Master Balls, these raise all stats to "31"

Once more GF makes a feature and then it turns out they made it useless and unreasonable to access to anyone. Breeding is still faster no matter what.
>>
>>30113942
But what could you have done with that time instead? You could have excercised, pursued a mate, learned an art, anything. Yet you frittered away hours of your life acquiring an almost-perfect fantasy creature that is nothing more that a string of numbers and code.

Also, shiny Gible? What the fuck dude, if you evolve it it'll look almost the exact same as a normal garchomp.
>>
>>30114914
>>30114854
ok, that sounds terrible.
I mean, oras made it easier than ever to start breeding since it was easy to get 3IVs with DexNav and you could get to 5 IVs pretty fast from there. And SOS chains keep it that way.
I don't know what hyper training is trying to achieve here.
>>
>>30114914
to be fair, hyper training is for stuff you cant breed, like legends and the like, or for in game teams.
>>
>>30114997

>Legends

Eh, that's fair
>>
>>30114971
I already do what I want with my time. What's wrong with doing another thing that I enjoy?
>>
>>30114997
Yeah I'll use it for the Tapus and UBs, it's the only way it's worth it.

They come with 3 IVs at 31 already and 1 IV is usually useless, so assuming the useless one isn't 31 then you only need 2 bottle caps per non-breedable to make them work.
>>
>>30114547
It's easier to just use pkhex

>>30114571
yep. Super easy. If you trade with the person, you can use whatever they traded you (a rattata for example) and just change it to a shiny litten and click "as egg" button and there you go. If hatched on the same save file it came from, it will hatch shiny. If it hatches on a different save, it will not be shiny
>>
>>30114914
Man, that does sound like a hassle, I'm glad I saw this before I started hunting for shards. It looks like only my Silvally is getting the Hyper Training treatment.

It's okay to use an injected 6IV ditto, right?
>>
>>30114365
This.
I still do wild encounter shiny hunting when I have nothing better to play or I'm watching TV but breeding always has and will be a chore to me. Hatching anything special was never worth the time. I started injecting my 'mons and never looked back.
>>
Breeding IVs should be easy but the destiny knot is a chore to get now apparently. I did love breeding in Gen 6 though, doesn't take long.
I don't think I'll bother with HAs this Gen though, what a bother.
>>
>>30115043
>i-i only cheat a little!
If you're using an injected Ditto you might as well go all the way and inject the Pokémon you want.
>>
>>30113942
I remember back in gen 4 I hatched a Misdrevous with 4 perfect IV, I ev trained it and everything. It took forever. Then I found out all about Pokegen and never looked back.

I always take my time and enjoy my first playthrough of a new gen, but breeding is not for me. Have fun though.
>>
>>30115143
what if I found that ditto?
>>
File: 1444265403412.jpg (31KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1444265403412.jpg
31KB, 505x431px
>>30115143
This is a shitty argument, because the logical conclusion is cheating absolutely everything, including putting your character at the end of the game with 999 of every item and a living shiny dex on your PC boxes.

At that point, why play?
You should use tools like PKHex to enhance and take out the tedium, not "go all the way" and make the game pointless.
>>
File: 1479282553208.jpg (61KB, 583x339px) Image search: [Google]
1479282553208.jpg
61KB, 583x339px
>>30113942
>tfw breedercucks will never know the feeling of being able to get any mon you need in about 5 minutes tops without wasting hours on dumb bullshit
>>
>>30113942
ill admit i get crazy goosebumps when i hatch a perfect iv shiny my froakie and totodile in Y were completely legit. the time invested in that is really awful though. im not going through that nonsense again this gen.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.