[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sun saves lillie constantly. Lillie gets kidnapped with hau

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 418px-Sun_Moon_Hau.png (305KB, 418x1200px) Image search: [Google]
418px-Sun_Moon_Hau.png
305KB, 418x1200px
>sun saves lillie constantly. Lillie gets kidnapped with hau with her
>lillie constantly follows sun
>lillie briefly mentions hau in her diary while writting she'll never forget sun
>lillie gives sun her beloved doll and probably gives hau some fucking malasada

How can hau possibly compete?
>>
>>30113802
He can't. His cheerful demeanor is merely a facade to hide the crushed spirit of a man who does his best but still sees the chances at getting to be with the love of his life slip through his fingers at an increasingly fast pace.

And who did she abandon him for? A fucking soulless demon who is incapable of loving other human beings or even acknowledging them.

Hau is wasted on Lillie.
>>
>>30113802
Don't worry. If you're Chicken-chan, he'll get his happy ending with Lillie since GF doesn't want their MC's to be gay.
>>
I want to cuck hau and watch him force a smile while he cries internally.
>>
>>30113802
>implying hau liked lillie

he's just using her so he can hook up with lusamine and be lillie's father
>>
>>30114164
Lusamine only liked Hau because she's gonna dress him as an Ultra Beast probably Guzzlord.
>>
>>30114164
Why did he cry when she left
>>
>>30114118
>implying lillie isnt already gay for chicken-chan
>>
>>30114204
Well he does eat a lot
>>
>>30114209
no more free malasadas
>>
>>30113802
OP is 100% correct
>>
>>30114240
He can use visiting Gladion as an excuse to get Wicke to give him more
>>
>>30114281
I want Wicke's malasadas too
>>
>>30114240
WHAT THE FUCK IS A MALASADA
>>
>>30113802
The game would be perfect without this faggot. I just want to punch him in the fucking neck every time he appears out of nowhere.
>>
>>30114337
I feel the same. Especially when he randomly got feelings for lillie near the end and proclaim he was gonna look for her
>>
>>30114337
>Lusamine about to fucking kill nnebby in front of Lillie
>he shows up
>hehehe yo wattsup guys :))))))
>>
>>30114380
he feels like that one friend who joins the DnD group without actually knowing anything about DnD and just fucks up the mood for everyone
>>
>>30114209
Because he's a fucking kid
The better question is why is the MC stuck with that fucking robotic smile
>>
>>30113802
Lillie has a diary?
>>30114337
Fuck you Hau is funny
>>
>>30114446
BAZINGA xDDDDD
Was that funny?
Your sense of humour a shit.
>>
>>30113802
>>lillie briefly mentions hau in her diary while writting she'll never forget sun
How dare you read a girl's locked diary?
>>
>>30114331
They're like big donut holes.
>>
>Wicke gives the player a TM
>Gives Hau fucking malasadas

>Kahuna Hala purposely goes easy on him.

>Gladion is absolutely baffled by him.

At least most of the characters seem to recognize that Hau is a literal retard.
>>
>>30115046
>Kahuna Hala purposely goes easy on him.
He goes easy on the player too
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.