[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish that Tapu Bulu never existed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: tapu_bulu.png (122KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tapu_bulu.png
122KB, 500x500px
This has to be the worst design generated this gen. It has a plethora of unnecessary lines and scribbles all over it to the point in which calling them redundant is an overstatement. On top of that, it's bodily structure looks like someone was dipped in tar and hung upside-down, and decorated with bells and planks. It's face is utterly ugly, and how anyone can deem it pleasant is inconceivable to me.
Not to mention, it's a pain to battle in comp, and it's being used quite frequently, meaning that I have to gaze upon this deformed cow if I desire to play this meta.
It's also grass type for some reason, it's design should've reflected it's typing but it really doesn't. If it's based on some harvest deity, the least they could've done is fitted it with grass-esque decor. But alas, we got a California Raisin with a broken hang glider fastened to the top of it's head.
The only reason anyone would find this thing redeemable is that it's good in competitive.
>>
>>30113486
Whoops, replace "overstatement" with "understatement" within my ramblings above. Thanks.
>>
>hating based bull tapu
Neck yourself
>>
>>30113510
>Liking the worst pokemon design-wise due to it's design resembling a cow
I'll off myself directly after you do, trust me.
>>
You'r just jealous of its giant bell dong
>>
>>30113486
t. cucked Zygardefag
>>
File: 1477183650742.png (690KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
1477183650742.png
690KB, 850x464px
>>30113486
Literally the best tapu. If you prefer the the waifu tapu to this then please kill yourself immediately.
>>
Jesus this thing is ugly, I keep trying to pinpoint why but I just can't. What were they thinking?
>>
>>30113486
>It's also grass type for some reason, it's design should've reflected it's typing but it really doesn't.
It's horns are made out of wood.
>>
>>30113486
As someone who hates overdesigned pokemon, you are full of shit and a faggot.
>>
literally the best tapu design and viablity wise
>>
>>30113933
It's the shoes. They made a Sonic costume but forgot the trademark red shoes.
>>
>>30114024
He was referring to Tapu Pukeu
>>
File: tpp.png (121KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
tpp.png
121KB, 700x700px
>>30113981
Bulu is a runner up if anything. As pic related exists.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.