[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 758Salazzle_Dream.png (51KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
758Salazzle_Dream.png
51KB, 300x300px
What the fuck is her problem?
>>
I want to fuck her
>>
>>30112823
yeah, that's a pretty big problem... :'(
>>
>>30112794

Her trainer is an 11 year old girl. Her pheromones don't work on girls and her trainer is too young to understand that a grown Salazzle has the inherent desire to ride the cock carousel. She's sexually starved and at this point is willing to fuck just about anything, be it in her egg group or not. With no way to convey her desire to breed an entire harem of beta males to her oblivious young trainer, poor Salazzle needs to wait for her trainer to go through puberty and to start getting the itchy tickles herself so that hopefully she'll get the hint that maybe her Pokemon wants to get plowed too.

Little does she know that she's going to be perma-boxed long before this opportunity presents itself.
>>
>>30112958
Good shit
>>
File: 1473308916222.png (1MB, 772x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1473308916222.png
1MB, 772x1091px
>>30112794
She's all washed up.... with cum.
>>
>>30112794

Nothing wrong with Salazzle
>>
>>30112794
its from SM
>>
>>30112794
What are her Pokedex entries?
>>
>>30112958
I wonder how often male trainers on their trial challenge end up fucking a Salazzle or Salandit. Seems like it would be a fairly dangerous possibility since you only need to be one Kahuna into things to get at it.
>>
>>30113099
"For some reason, only females have been found. It creates a reverse harem of male Salandit that it lives with."
>>
>>30112794
die need of semen and no one to provide it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.