[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the protagonist have a constant thousand yard stare?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: jhdf.png (618KB, 823x434px) Image search: [Google]
jhdf.png
618KB, 823x434px
Why does the protagonist have a constant thousand yard stare?
>>
It's GameFreak. HarmoKnight had the exact same problem and (to a lesser degree) ORAS.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
you think that's something? just look at Hapu.
she looks like her entire platoon just died after being ambushed by Charlies
>>
>>30110493
He's in a state of constant confusion regarding the skin color of both him and his mother
>>
Get some Aviator glasses, and he'll go from a dope, to the smuggest fucker in all of Alola
>>
File: teehee.png (158KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
teehee.png
158KB, 300x364px
That's their poker face
>>
File: 46934817_p1.jpg (2MB, 900x3542px) Image search: [Google]
46934817_p1.jpg
2MB, 900x3542px
It'd be kinda neat if you were able to change your facial expression or at least your mouth.
>>
File: elio1.png (972KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
elio1.png
972KB, 1280x721px
>>30110493
APOLOGIZE
>>
The mc's dumb look just makes every scene laughable, couldnt GF put more effort into different facial expressions to match the interactions.
>Lillie spills her heart to Mc and gives an emotional farewell to Nebby
>Mc stands around in silence with a stupid grin on his face

>Mc almost dies in the beginning
>Continues on with his dumb faggot robotic stare a scene later
>>
File: elio2.jpg (77KB, 715x538px) Image search: [Google]
elio2.jpg
77KB, 715x538px
RIGHT NOW
>>
File: 1477188616378.png (113KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477188616378.png
113KB, 400x240px
>>30110493
it got really weird near then end when you should obviously be emoting based on the events of the story, and you just give lillie a look like she's saying it will be a partly cloudy day with 20% chance of precipitation in the evening hours
>>
>>30110753
too bad they wasted the only emotion on the trailer scenes.
>>
The legendary summon was the only time I saw it change. Been bugging me through the whole time .When Hau shows up and show too much emotion compared the soulless husk I play as sickens me.
>>
>>30110789
>not buying sunglasses as soon as they're available

you deserved this fate
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.