[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun & Moon Questions and Answers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 369
Thread images: 25

File: 1479760360737.jpg (2KB, 107x125px) Image search: [Google]
1479760360737.jpg
2KB, 107x125px
Generic Q&A thread for questions about Sun/Moon that don't really warrant their own thread.

>If you need QR codes
https://imgur.com/a/EFOqs

>General Sun/Moon information you may want to check first
http://serebii.net/sunmoon/

>Previous thread
>>30094169
>>
How does Mimikyu work?
I know that disguise ignores the first attack that hits it, but I was under the impression that it kinda worked like Zoroark where it claims it is another Pokémon (PIkachu) at first. Am I just stupid and that doesn't happen?
>>
When is the best time to evolve Kadabra?
>>
>>30109626
Nope, doesnt work that way. It just ignores the first hit
>>
Is it true that status effects like burn wont kill you anymore?
>>
File: IMG_0357.jpg (64KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0357.jpg
64KB, 700x467px
>>30109012
How often do the berry piles respawn? And how should I soft-reset for results if possible? I'd like to catch a Crabrawler.
>>
>>30110084
>>
>>30110336
yes
>>
>>30110404
is that a yes to that it's the same as XY, dear anon?
>>
>>30109921
Daily. He spawns pretty often.
>>
Are Big Mushrooms used for anything important? Because if not, I'm selling mine. This game squeezes a guy for money.
>>
>>30110657
Just dosh as far as I know.
>>
>>30109012
Do different Pokemon appear on a route depending on whether its day or night?
>>
Are multiple lucky eggs in this game? Can i farm them from S.O.S chanseys?
>>
>>30110657
>you can buy 99 poke balls as soon as you reach the first Pokemon center

I still wasted all my money on clothes, but damn. Mom gives you a nice little allowance.
>>
>>30110758
Yeah they do. For instanse misdreavous can be found at night in melemele cemetary and drifloon during the day
>>
>>30110802
Not according to Serebii, but take that with a grain of salt.

Also where/when did you get yours? Kukui supposedly gives it to you, but from the point where I had 20% completion of my dex til the E4 he wasn't in his lab.
>>
>>30110875
Oh i dont have one. I just found that factoid lurking arund.
>>
File: 1456718791701.png (20KB, 117x97px) Image search: [Google]
1456718791701.png
20KB, 117x97px
When does the Hau'oli mall open?
>>
>>30110508
If I don't pick up the berries, can I exit and reenter the area to reset the encounter check? Or is it set by day?
>>
Is Gabite just really rare or am I doing something wrong? I'm in an encounter with a Sandile and it's under weather (well, the weather that's always going in the desert) and I haven't even seen a Casform yet, let alone Gabite.
>>
Any other uses to stardust, starpieces and other valuable items besides selling them? Also are there other buyer besides the usual Pokecenter shops?
>>
What's Poké Pelago?
>>
>go to second island
>doing fine, catching stuff on the first grass patch
>suddenly eevee
>hold back it to 1 hp
>it calls help
>downed at least 4 helpers
>wasted 5 normal and 5 great balls cause it keeps escaping
>bring in slowpoke to sleep it
>finally caught it on my 11th try

Now here's the dumb question; is it going to be like this for the rest of the game? I don't remember having to use more than 5 balls to catch anything, much less using higher tier ones.
>>
Where do I go to check IVs
>>
Battle Tree makes me realize how shitty my playthrough team truly is, I always only make it to the 3-4th battle, but I need the BP badly.

Do you get more BP for other formats like double battles? What's the quickest way to farm them?
Also do you get EV in there or can I safely use my new mons?

>>30114513
Once you have access to the Battle Tree (post game) there's a guy in there that will update your PC to make it possible to view them.
>>
is feebas a level up while holding prism scale evolution or is it trade evolution in sun/moon?
>>
hau said he wants to fight me, but talking to him does nothing

just beat olivia
>>
>>30114576
trading. did it yesterday.
>>
File: asdfasfafsfdf.png (463KB, 436x639px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasfafsfdf.png
463KB, 436x639px
putting a flame body pokemon is isle avue with a group of eggs decreases hatch time?

why does it take so fucking long?
>>
Are there things I should know about that the game doesn't tell me? I'm mostly through the story and feel like there's a lot of side content I've missed out on. My Dex completion rate is shit.
>>
When transferring my mons from the Bank to SM, they cant go back, right?

So would you get your Living Dex on there, or leave them on the bank?
>>
Anyone know where Rowap/Jaboca berry are or are they just random from trees?
>>
File: 1475811817586.jpg (18KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1475811817586.jpg
18KB, 500x376px
Which version is better?

And by that I mean, should I get sun version? The 12 hrs off thing seems annoying on paper. Is it actually?
>>
>>30114798
Moon owner here. It's surreal.
>>
in the festival plaza, are there any shops that sell potions and revives? im swimming in balls and still have like 1k fc with nothing to spend them on
>>
>>30114729
I can see myself wanting to play through ORAS again, and wanting to have the shiny charm + crit captures, so I am leaving my Living Dex gen VI for the time being, and making a gen VII living dex in S/M.
If/when national dex gets added to S/M, I'll just merge the two; I'll already have the alolamons ready to go, & i'll keep whatever is better for the duplicates.
>>
>>30114798
I personally really like it, but I like night, and keep odd hours.
>>
>>30114798
if you don't like the time change then just set your system clock 12 ahead/ behind before you get the game
>>
where's Thick Club ?
tried Thief on 70 Cubone and no luck so far
>>
>>30114479
The catch rates are pretty much unchanged. The thing is Eevee was almost never put in the while in the first place.
>>
>>30114921
right here *unzips dick*
>>
>>30114937
So it's just an Eevee thing? Was getting worried there seeing how much everything drains money in this game, including /fa/.
>>
>>30114921
cubone
best keep hunting boyo
>>
Is Wimpod a once a day thing?
I caught the Route 8 one about an hour ago, and it hasn't respawned.
Also, the Poni Island one doesn't show up at all.
>>
My team:
Ribombee
Dartrix
Tritox
Mudbray
Pikachu

I was thinking to ad a Fighting type pokemon. Which one is the best? Passimian? Crabominable? Bewear? Any other idea? Is there some Hawlucha in Alola?
>>
How do I get a Golisopod?

How does Oricorio work?

How do Alolan Forms work?

How do I make money and be able to afford more than 3 Ultra Balls?

How would I bring a Mon forward from Platinum?

How does Wishiwashi work?
>>
File: 1476505820940.jpg (134KB, 490x444px) Image search: [Google]
1476505820940.jpg
134KB, 490x444px
Where do I go to start doing thepostgame ultra beast stuff
>>
File: sad_madarame.png (101KB, 316x210px) Image search: [Google]
sad_madarame.png
101KB, 316x210px
>That feel when you really want a Drampa, but aren't far along enough in the game to have anything of value to trade anyone for it
>>
File: 1466579370664.jpg (912KB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
1466579370664.jpg
912KB, 1813x2111px
>>30115005
>want sneasel
>it's at basically the end of the game
>there's even a lass in the red meadows with one long before then just to taunt you
>>
>>30114973
is Theif 100% success ? if i dont get it first try i can just run ? o
>>
>>30114990
>How do I get a Golisopod?
Evolve it from Wimpod. Sneak up from behind and stand in front of it's hole.
>How does Oricorio work?
One form per island, you can change it with nectar.
>How would I bring a Mon forward from Platinum?
Transfer it to B/W or B2/W2, then to XY ORAS, then wait til the bank updates.
>>
>>30114993
as soon as you save the game after the credits sequence and you leave your house, an oldman would show up and give you a card, in the card is written you should go to some hotel in route 8 and that's where the quest start..
>>
>>30114993
Go to the hotel on route 8 after receiving the ticket.
>>
What's the best place to farm heart scales?
>>
>>30115005
I'll give you a female one that I capture if you want it.
Is level 40 something tho.
>>
Where is the smoke ball? Ive been searching all over po town
>>
>>30115042
as long as the mon using thief isn't holding anything yes
just grab and run
>>
>>30114990
How do I get a Golisopod?

Evolve a Wimpod.

How does Oricorio work?

It changes form by giving him Nectar. (french name, dunno the english one)

How do Alolan Forms work?

All pokemon caught in Alola are alolan forms, if you bring a Pokemon from a previous gen, it will keep its normal form.

How do I make money and be able to afford more than 3 Ultra Balls?

Money is a problem in Pokemon? Really?

How would I bring a Mon forward from Platinum?

Trade it to B/W and then use the PokeTransfert (french name again) to put it on the Bank. Then, you'll find it.

How does Wishiwashi work?

Wishiwashi will change to its school form when its HP are low.
>>
>>30115042
>>30115093
you can catch pumpkins that have frisk and can learn theif
you know immediately if they have an item or not
>>
>>30114921
use compound eyes pokemon, like Butterfree
>>
>>30115101
can you catch any of these in alola though?
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Compound_Eyes_(Ability)
>>
>>30115071
This

Also, where's the best place to train post game? I just got Type: Null and I want to get it up to snuff with the rest of my team
>>
>>30115175
Evolve Caterpie, silly.
>>
Is there some kind of beginner's guide to learning to ACTUALLY play? I've been in this series since Red and I still have no idea what the fuck "perfect IVs" look like.
>>
>>30115186
The grass spots outside the battle tree and use a lucky egg
>>
>>30115071
>>30115186
There's a restaurant next to Olivia's shop that seems to serve no purpose other than giving you two Heart Scales with every meal you buy, and each meal is just pocket change. And it's not a once a day thing either, you can literally just keep doing it and have limitless Heart Scales.
>>
>>30115082

If you're still willing, I'd love to give you something too! Sadly, the only things I have that could be interesting are a Cottonee (it's a version exclusive not found in Moon) or a Japanese Litten.

If you're still willing, post which one you want and your FC.
>>
>>30115204

usually there's some guy in the game that will evaluate your pokemon(in xy he's in the post-game city center), and if your pokemon has perfect IV's they'll say something like "it simply can't be beat", generally though, 6s instead of 5s on your newly bred pokemon is a good sign.

If you've wonder traded some pokemon you've probably gotten some with some of those 6 marks filled in, they're usually filled in by the previous owner to indicate a perfect IV.
>>
>>30115204
The real way to play, if you care about having a perfect team, is to get an Action Replay and just create the Pokemon you want with the proper set and stats. Going through the pain of breeding/chain breeding for IVs/moves, leveling, making sure you don't mess up EVs (though this can be fixed now) is just too much fucking hassle.

Get a cheat device. Save yourself the headache.
>>
>>30109012
HOW do the ev's work in SOS chaining? I've heard it's double for the first SOS summoned (so if one normally its 2 for the summon) but does it keep doubling for ever new summon up to a cap or?
>>
So from what I have heard switching universes
>Switches the time by 12 hours
>Changes the wild exclusives
>Changes the clothing colors available in stores
>Allows you to evolve Cosmoem into the opposite box legend
Is this legit? If so I don't need to buy Moon too.
>>
>>30115474
Just pick whichever and just trade with the other. There will always Moon owner wanting Sun exclusives and vice versa.
>>
>>30109012
Is OPs image part of a comic
>>
Is this game worth buying a 3DS for
I'll be playing other games too but mainly wanting to play S/M
>>
>>30109012
Sauce on the picture? Google isn't turning up anything
>>
>>30114981
Bewear is the best
>>
>>30110875
Need to see 50 Pokémon, and I think at that point you need to beat the Elite 4
>>
>>30114981
There's a dragon/fighting type later in the game, though it seems you have to use a move relearner or TMs to give it any fighting moves. Always hated Gamefreak for doing things like that.
>>
>>30115618
Oh yeah I forgot that one...
>>30115602
Why?

I still like Crabominable. Too much pressure!
>>
>>30115450
Summed allies give twice as many EVs as they normally would, it doesn't keep doubling.

>>30115474
It doesn't do anything except change the time, sadly.
>>
Is going second always bad or is there an exception? Thinking of going into battling someday but I'm still learning about team composition and such.
>>
>>30115668
Bewear has Fluffy, makes him tanky as FLUFF
>>
>>30115668
Too bad they had an opportunity to make a Water/Fighting Pokemon so that Poliwrath wasn't all alone and wasted it with an Ice/Fighting snowcrab instead.

Ice is not a type you want to be, by the way. It's a great type to have attacks of, but it's awful defensively and being part Fighting only turns Steel attacks into neutral hits. Steel is not a common attacking type, by they way, unless you find yourself fighting a ton of Metagross and Scizor.
>>
When can I access the Hau'li shopping mall?
>>
>>30114479
>eevee
>hard to catch
I see you haven't attempted a Beldum yet
>>
So PokéPelago is pretty straightforward and easy to develop but what about the Festival Plaza? How do I get good shit from that? Also what's a good False Swipe mon for SOS Chaining and EV training? What's a good broken team for the Battle Tree? Where's a good place to Level Up? I hate doing this whole song and dance every time a new game comes out.
>>
>>30109626
Friendly reminder that Disguise also doesn't protect against status. So if Mimikyu gets hit with Poison Fang, it ignores the damage, but can still get Toxic'd.
>>
>>30115763
Silk Scarf Adamant Smeargle
>>
Question about chaining:

For it to work does the most recent mon in the chain have to call? Asking because it's easier to just get the first guy low and nuke everything that comes.
>>
>>30115590
Yes
>>
>>30115721
In between the salon and the Pokemon center. I don't know what you need to do to get it to open though.
>>
I have played through gen I - III countless times. Gen IV twice, Gen V - VII once.

I have never, NEVER, seen a shiny pokemon. Sure enough, I never looked for it, but I guess after playing so much I should have at least seen them.
>>
File: 1479411937584.png (175KB, 546x269px) Image search: [Google]
1479411937584.png
175KB, 546x269px
How do I change my pokemon's nickname? or give it one rather? I talk to the rater guy in heyaheya town or whatever and he just says it has a nice nickname (it doesn't even have one)
>>
>>30115787
I caught a shiny Yungoos about 7 hours ago. I nicknamed it "Drumpf" because it's Trump's (the normal Yungoos) evil alternate universe twin.
>>
>>30115787
You and me both. The only Shiny I've ever gotten was the guaranteed Red Gyarados in the Lake of Rage.

I've been playing since Red version. Sucks.
>>
>>30115787
Average/bad luck anon.
I've encountered two wild shiny pokemon.
One in an emulated Gen 4 game and another in a horde battle on cart.

>>30115806
He doesn't offer you an opportunity to give you a better one? The guy in Heahea city should be the one to do that. Try talking to him again.
>>
are certain stores in the festival plaza really version locked?
if so, can i get sun stores from asking people if im playing moon?
if if so, is there a way to target said stores or do i have to wade through all the bullshit 1 star haunted house offers til i find a decent one?
>>
>>30115774
actually nevermind. Figured it out.
>>
>>30115784
I know

I want to know when can you access it
>>
has anyone caught a Vanillite at Tapu Village? does it have to be snowing? it's raining instead.
>>
>>30115763
>Festival Plaza
It's rather easy actually. Just connect to the internet and have random people pop up in your place. Talk to anyone with red balloon messages and you'll get FC if you answer them. Once you level up your plaza high enough, you can start joining Community Missions. Test your trivia knowledge in language or Pokemon type skills and you'll earn more FC from that. Each time you level up your plaza, you'll get a chance to get new better services. I didn't go far enough to get the best shops yet but it's been a fun distraction for me.
>>
>>30115837
Yeah I got it nvm, gotta stop playing with a dick in my mouth
>>
>>30115763
To add to what that other anon said, you can click the Purple person icon at the bottom screen to check how many FC you need to level up your plaza. This info should be on the top screen.
>>
>>30115857
Don't wait around if nobody has the answer just get Vanillish to breed for one at Mt. Lanakila which is a weather S.O.S battle when it's snowing and that's a good thing because it's snowing basically all the time there.
>>
>>30115906
yeah i don't plan on sticking around, but i still need to find an Absol anyway. figured i'd ask.
>>
>>30111610
Fucking kek
>>
>>30115953
Why?
>>
>>30115806
Sounds like it's a traded Pokemon and not your own. You can't nickname unless you're the OT.
>>
>>30115972
Sorry. Didn't know how it was spelled.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haole
>>
shofu had a timid hp ice tapu koko and i would like one too how should i go about getting one?
>>
>>30116028
Knock out Tapu Koko the first time you fight it
Get an Umbreon, Espeon, or Abra with Synchronize and a Timid Nature
Put that pokemon at the lead of your party
Catch Topu Keko and check for Timid Nature, then fly to the Nursery and have the lady inside (to the left of the counter) check its Hidden Power value
Soft Reset until you get a Timid HP Ice Tapu Koko
>>
File: IMG_2034.jpg (143KB, 756x1008px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2034.jpg
143KB, 756x1008px
>>30115876
Pic related. Just join or host your own and farm FC. The more people join, the better the score will be.
>>
is there a QR code for axew? or no because hes not in the dex?
>>
How do I get the Return and Frustration TMs in Sun? All the guides say to get it from an Oranguru in a Malasada shop but I don't see one?
>>
>>30115787
In 20 years, I've caught 3 shinies. Zubat in Silver, Nidoran in FireRed, and Psyduck in AlphaSapphire.
>>
>>30116079
So the more I level up the better facilities I'll get right?
>>
From what i've read, you need a spare CFW'd 3ds to bypass nintendo's ban. I currently have one CFW'd banned 3ds and one normal, non-hacked 11.2 3ds. Would it be possible tomuse the hacked, banned 3ds to downgrade and install a9lh/luma/fbi/hb on the 11.2 and then use THAT one in turn to bypass the ban? Or would using the hacked 3ds to unban transfer the ban so both of the 3ds's end up banned?
>>
>>30116220
*to use
>>
>>30116205
Yes, you can also talk to your guests and they will suggest some to you, which you will need to spend FC to build. If they suggest high FC cost facilities but you don't have enough to spend, just VIP them and they'll stick around. You can even buy clothes from them too but I wouldn't recommend it since fashion is more of an end game thing for me.
>>
>>30115876
how come the type matchup mission doesn't give bonus points for picking a 4x effective attack type?
i find that quite annoying, especially since the first type combo i got was bug/flying and i looked through the entire list for rock instead of just picking fire at the top
>>
>>30114798
Im a night owl (night shift) so it's nice to play during game sunshine again.
>>
If I Hyper Train something will it show in the PC Judge or no?
>>
>>30116555
It's more about quantity than quality so you gotta go fast. Find the most efficient choice, eg: Water for Fire/Ghost instead of scrolling down to pick Ghost or Dark. Also you can scroll up to pick Fairy and onwards if you ever come across Dragon and other types.
>>
>>30116143
I think you need to make more story progress first anon.
>>
>>30115701
Unless you're depending on a move that gets extra power or effect from going last (it will say in move description if it does), then you always want to go first.

Speed is arguably the most important stat for an offensive mon.
>>
File: zstatus.jpg (18KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
zstatus.jpg
18KB, 400x240px
Serebii.net states that for Z status moves:

"These effects mostly just boost stats for the duration of the battle and do count as your one Z Move so choose wisely if you wish to have the added boost."

Does "for the duration of the battle" work like any other stat boost, because the phrasing implies that it works even if the pokemon is switched out and sent out again.
>>
does drampa only appear at night? this nigger 10% rate seems like 1%
>>
>>30116674
what happens to a stat boost when you switch out normally?
because z moves don't change that
>>
Level 100 easy method yet?
>>
How do I put moves on a Smeargle in this? A restaurant?
>>
>>30114798
Team Skull feels more appropriate doing their thug antics in the middle of the night to be honest.
>>
>>30109626
It blocks the damage from the first attack you take, not status though.

After that, the head just flops

>>30109645
Whenever you want, same moveset as alakazam

>>30109835
false, but when out of battle, you won't take damage anymore

>>30112778
Here comes the money

>>30112797
read serebii or just go into it, the tutorial in game is really good for explaining, if it seems daunting.

>>30115841
>are certain stores in the festival plaza really version locked?
No

>>30116129
Only the alolan dex

>>30116703
any time

>>30116768
I guess it is just the level up drink on the pokepelago, but I guess there may be something else that someone hasn't discovered yet.

>>30116765
>what happens to a stat boost when you switch out normally?
disappears, same concept as switching out a pokemon that has been intimidated
>because z moves don't change that
fe, thanks

>>30116781
Sketch
>>
>>30116644
thx senpai
>>
Has Smogon or whoever started generating QR codes for teams to use at the Tree or the royal? Shit would be handy to get established.
>>
>>30115787
A bit less played but same. Emerald through like 6 times or so?
>>
Anyone willing to share a good mons and setup for battle tree?
I've always get my ass beaten after 30ish streak.
>>
>>30116787
I know it's Sketch but where do I go to do the sketching?
>>
I feel like this is part of some huge joke but I decided to stay up and try and get a Adamant Grimer in the grass next to the Pokemon School for Trainers at the very beginning of the game (this is my first time playing this game, haven't left this damn spot).

I think I'm up to around 100+ Grimers and not a single one is Adamant. I've gotten every other Nature in existence, I even had a damn Grimer with Jolly and speed characteristics that kept dodging my attacks on my Rowlet

Can Grimer just not get Adamant?
>>
>>30109012
Currently playing through the game.

Right now my team is

>Incineroar
>Gyarados
>Hariyama
>Tsareena
>Toucannon
>Slowpoke

Not sure what to evolve my Eevee from the egg into. Considering Jolteon, but my Gyarados has Ice Fang to deal with flying. Maybe Espeon would be better?

What do people think?
>>
>>30116834
same as normal I guess, find a pokemon in the wild you know will have the move, then sr until you get it right.
>>
Is anyone else with a hacked 3ds and a legit copy getting a constant 'game card has been removed' error on launch?
>>
>>30114798
styles don't matter since Smug and Idol shit on all of them. The only worthwhile moon exclusive is Drampa which you can GTS anyway. Lunala is a shit mon but Phero is Ubers bait

date doesn't matter since you get the ability to change from day/night in post-game
>>
>>30116874
Just bad luck.
Keep trying or get an adamant abra with synchronize to make it easier.
Or better yet, just just use Pkhex :^)
>>
File: 1471299214061.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1471299214061.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>30116874
>The second grimer I caught was adamant natured.

Bad luck m8.
>>
What's a good ability scouter for getting HAs? Preferably something I can catch at a highish level
>>
>>30116969
Worry seed.
>>
does the nature synch apply if the pokemon is KOd? does synch work on UBs and Tapus?
>>
Does Pixilate (and similar) work with Breakneck Blitz?
>>
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/location/747.shtml#x

What does "Fish special" mean exactly?
>>
>>30117150
rippling fishing spots
as opposed to regular fishing spots
>>
File: Cv-BCNFVYAAtegA.jpg (40KB, 550x562px) Image search: [Google]
Cv-BCNFVYAAtegA.jpg
40KB, 550x562px
Can you get starters with HA?
>>
>>30117159

No.
>>
in daycare do both items held by parents work or does one cancel the other out? for example everstone on vulpix and destiny knot on ditto. thanks.
>>
would you consider lunatis a waifu pokemon?
>>
Alright here's my current team.

I just got the exeggutor island.

Aerodactyl
Alola Muk
Bewear
Magmar
Araquanid
Alola Exeggutor

I need a pokemon to deal with fighting and poison so I was thinking a psychic type would be best, replace aerodactyl with it.

So what's a nice psychic type I can get in this game? Is alola raichu any good?
>>
if each parent has a different normal ability does the child have a 50/50 chance of getting either or does it bias towards one?
>>
>>30117205
only the female counts iirc

>>30117184
both work

>>30117204
richu has enough speed to sweep and gets nasty plot as a pikchu so it's pretty good for pve
>>
at what time will the game unlock in europe? midnight?
>>
I just upgraded the treasure hunting island in Poke Pelago to it's max level, which category should I send them to hunt for?

Path for Rare-Treasure hunting? Path of Interesting-Item hunting?
>>
How do I reset EVs?
>>
>>30117273
first one is best for shards to trade in for bottle caps
second one if you specifically need evolution stones
third if you specifically need cash to get all tms or something, also has a chance to get a gold bottlecap which is sweet
fourth if you don't have anything specific, as it's everything combined. I'd say once you have what you need specifically, just run this one, but the other three are better for individual items

>>30117296
fastest way is the happiness berries. Make sure to grow a ton of them on the pelago
>>
Where the heck is Mallow after you beat all the trials?

I'm on Moon version, and Seribii says she'll be upstairs in her house waiting for a challenge, but she's ever there during daytime.
>>
what moves do i put on a catching smeargle and where do i find them?
>>
File: 1479061379645.jpg (3MB, 2701x2161px) Image search: [Google]
1479061379645.jpg
3MB, 2701x2161px
does the game have special wallpapers?
>>
>>30116220
>>30116257
bumping this
>>
File: 1479048406330.png (83KB, 226x196px) Image search: [Google]
1479048406330.png
83KB, 226x196px
>The Power Items will override the Destiny Knot’s effects.
Can someone please confirm that this is wrong
>>
>>30117496
What the fuck do they even have to do with each other? When do they ever interact?
>>
File: 1386164976661.gif (498KB, 550x200px) Image search: [Google]
1386164976661.gif
498KB, 550x200px
>>30109012
Is there an online damage calculator that has the new pokemon in it? I am sick of manually inputting all of the new pokemon's stats on nugget bridge.
>>
What water-type should I use? I was considering Toxapek or Araquanid.

I don't have the game yet but I just want to plan ahead just a little. Only other mons I know I use for sure as Decidueye and Mimikyu, and maybe Salazzle
>>
>>30117510
Power Items guarantee the holder's IV in the corresponding stat will be passed down. Although that still doesn't explain why the fuck you would ever use them with the Destiny Knot when it means forgoing an Everstone.

>breeding for ivs before nature
>ever

shiggy diggy my niggy
>>
How long does it take for a hidden ability to show up? This is tedious
>>
Am I just retarded, or did they remove the Global Link's timeline feature for these games?

That Hall of Fame debut team pic was cool as hell
>>
>>30117460
moveset: soak, false swipe, spore, ingrain OR taunt OR mean look. idk about the rest, sorry.
>>
>>30117356
What other options are there anon? I'm nearing poni island and I have yet to get a single stat berry.
>>
>>30117460
False Swipe
Soak
Spore

The last part should be a 40-60BP Normal attacking move to dispatch shitters

Another build for chaining would be Heal Pulse plus Simple Beam/Entrainment and Follow Me. False Swipe isn't needed for this case so a Normal attacking move covered by Technician
>>
When can you access the Hauli City Mall?

Is it a post-game area?
>>
>>30117598
Breed with knot and power to combine IVs
Breed the offspring the same way to get another IV in it etc etc
End with knot and stone, ideally with two Pokemon with lots of max IVs and cross fingers
>>
>>30117653
It's right next to the pokemon center. Just walk in.
>>
>>30117610
I think you can use bottlecaps to reset stats, but I'm not entirely sure, sorry man
>>
If I turn in the UB02 quest after catching one will I still be able to go back and catch the other ub02s?
>>
>>30117510
>>30117598
>>30117663
What is a good way to get established in Su/Mo?
The last game I played was X/Y and we had that Safari place where pokemon were guaranteed to have 2 perfect IVs. That was a good starting point.

However I don't know where to catch decent IV pokemon in Su/Mo to get started.
>>
>>30117682
Also isn't there a Festival stall for fucking with EVs?
>>
>>30117705
Chain SOS battles. Getting an IVd Ditto is hell though.
>>
File: 1288018856137.jpg (232KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1288018856137.jpg
232KB, 1024x768px
>>30117734
When should I end the SOS chain?

That's a scary prospect because what if I'm at an SOS chain of 65, I catch the Ditto that appears, but it only has 1 IV and I have to start all over?
Is there a way to know when I should end it?
>>
>>30117808
After 40 you will be guaranteed 4IVs.
>>
What natures should I get for my two celesteelas?
>>
>>30117871
ohhhh ok that's good.
>>
>>30117886
I would say minus speed no matter what, then you can probably choose either plus def, plus spec def, plus spec attack
>>
When asking someone about their outfit they said the item was "not easy to order". What does that mean? It can be bought it in the shops but I haven't done so.
>>
At the end of the Looker quest, Anabel says that she is supposed to meet Nanu. Can I find them somewhere or is the meeting off-screen?
>>
>>30117871
>40
Who the fuck would actually do this?
>>
>>30117599
>>
>>30117930
People who want good IVs?
>>
What is the capture rate of the beast ball on normal pokemon?
>>
Does anyone have a link to the mod that removes the black outlines? How can I install it with Luma?
>>
>>30118007
Fucking low
>>
I'm assuming you can't WT from ORAS/XY to Sun and Moon?

If not, is this permanent?
>>
How do I catch Castform? Is it a weather SOS?
>>
>>30118132
it is, yeah. i caught it in Lush Jungle while it was raining.
>>
>>30118078
SM has no trading or battling with old gens, that's how it always is
>>
>>30118078
>LOL wat do u mean i cant trade from hgss to bw???
>>
Does ally chaining really increase shiny chances after 40 chains?
>>
>>30118222
NOOOOOOOOO everyone is just lying about it to trick dumbasses like you.
>>
I got a Pichu, how much time would it take me to evolve it with happiness?
>>
Dexio raped me with his espeon, and i had level advantage. What the fuck is happening with this games? Are they.....hard?
>>
>>30118240
So everyone is counting their chain for no reason? I mean I guess besides the ev thing?
>>
>>30118266
yep, sos chaining isn't a thing
>>
>>30118257
mine evolved at level 20
>>
>>30118260
I got swept 5 times in a row by that other chick with glaceon
>>
>>30118298
I didn't save before so GG Dexio, see you in the Battle Tree
>>
There is an event munchlax you get if you go online, right?

Is it a one of a kind special one, can you rebreed it for something? Or is the only good thing about it the z stone it comes with?
>>
Is there some sort of romance bullshit like in BW2 and ORAS or can I just pick the female MC without feeling awkward?
>>
can you really only get 1 of each johto ball?
>>
>>30118275
Stop lying
>>
>>30118331
There's an actual, developing friendship. Whether it's romantic or not is up to the player.
>>
Is it safe to play from Europe yet? I got the game a tad early
>>
>>30118326
Only thing special about it is that it knows hold back and happy hour abd that it comes with the z-crystal.

You can use your own if you want, but this event is the only way to get the crystal.
>>
I would have preferred Red giving you a Destiny Knot after the first fight.

Though I'm just salty that fight was so hard and I don't feel like doing Battle Royales.
>>
>>30118424
Can't I just take the crystal off of it and put it on another munchlax or snorlax?
>>
Does anyone know how to trigger Samson on the Mountain and get the moon ball? I want to catch the legendary in it so my game is stuck until I get one. I don't remember ever getting it.

In the alternate would anyone but willing to give me a Moon ball? I'll pay real cash.
>>
>>30118423
Playing early was never the reason people got banned, it was because a modified pirated copy was being used
>>
When should I evolve Pikachu without losing important moves?
>>
There is one thing i dont get.

After the game, when you use the portal:

When you have moon you "inverse" the time, right? So you can have a normal daytime like in Sun, only with the moon-pokemon still present, right?

Do you get send back when you shut the game off? Or can i really play moon then, with moon-mon, but normal daytime=?

>>30118423
wouldnt do it until tomorrow morning. went to different stores, everywhere it wasnt sold yet.
>>
>>30118394
meh, i'm not but feel free to do whatever. i'll personally be counting as if i'm chaining.
>>
>>30118461
I'm not a pirate, I have a physical copy. Store sold it a day early.

Just wondering.
>>
>>30118440
Yeah. You just need to download the event if you wsnt the crystal
>>
>>30118473
yaarrrr, not a pirate mate? yer better get onto the plank, arrrr.
>>
>>30118394
Why do you say hes lying
>>
>>30118394
chaining dexnav in xyoras for shinies wasn't a thing either. they have a set appearance chance and doesn't go up as it's chained.
>>
Best level to evolve Pichu and Pikachu respectively?
>>
>>30118563
as early as possible, those niggas are hella weak raichu stronk
>>
>>30118563
seems like everyone's Pichu doesn't evolve until after 20 anyway. i evolved my Pikachu at 42 after getting Thunderbolt.
>>
>>30109012
How the fuck can I get a Castform? I'm chaining pokes with Drizzle in Lush Jungle, got at least 10 goomies, but not a single Castform. What am I doing wrong?
>>
Is there really no national dex? I live in europe and haven't bought the game yet. If it doesn't have a national dex, I won't buy it.
>>
I keep hearing that you can catch more than one of each Ultra Beast, how many of each can I catch if I'm playing Sun?
>>
>>30118575
>>30118577
I'm guessing the learnset is the same as ORAS then? thanks bubs
>>
>>30118598
no national dex, only in pokebank rip
>>
Are there any clothing shops after Malie City ? Both Serebii and another site say no, but I hardly believe it.

Also, do the rare selections in Malie's cultural center change daily ? If so, is there a list somewhere ?
>>
Is there a list of places to revisit now that I have ride Sharpedo?
>>
>>30109012
What are the numbers for the battle themes on wifi?
>>
>>30118581
is it raining? if it is you're just unlucky, keep trying. i caught mine there when it was raining.
>>
>>30118656
It tells you what the music is called now
>>
>>30118656
No numbers. They actually put the name/description of the song this time.
>>
I'm new to the game, where and how do you get Mareanie? I heard that it's really difficult to get
>>
>>30118577
>at 42
Fuck that, where is the TM?
>>
>>30118686

After elite 4 on the way to Battle Tree
>>
File: 1280980666260.jpg (47KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1280980666260.jpg
47KB, 576x432px
>>30109012
Does the Pokemon League level up after you beat them once? I do not remember them being level 62+ mons the first time through
>>
>>30118684
Fish in a special spot with rippling water, encounter a Corsola, let it call a Mareanie for help
>>
File: 1477431943888.png (246KB, 459x454px) Image search: [Google]
1477431943888.png
246KB, 459x454px
>>30118691
fug
>>
Sun or Moon?

How easy is it to change Oricorio forms?
>>
>>30118606
I'd like to know this as well and I'm playing Moon
>>
Do you have to transfer ash greninja and the items from the demo in a given time frame or can I wait until I'm done with the game?

I don't intend to make the game any easier and don't like ash frog anyway
>>
>>30118764
you can't even use the Greninja until you finish the second island. it won't obey you because it's level 36. but you should be able to do it any time, it works like a mystery gift.
>>
>>30118776
Don't gift and trade mons always obey no matter what?
>>
>Golisopod emergency exited tapu koko during the credits battle

pls tell me you can fight him again
>>
>>30118555
It was and it wasn't.

The shiny chance went up with search level, though, not with chains. Butspecifically on chain 50 the game gives an extra 5 chances for the pokemon to be shiny and on chain 100, the game gives 10 extra chances for the pokemon to be shiny. No other chaon numbers mattered, though.

And I'm pretty the text dump of the game revealed an NPC's line that states that the shiny chance increases for every pokemon that answers a call for hepp. Not sure where they are in-game, though.
>>
Is there a way in Moon to unfuck the day/night cycle in game without any repercussions?

Does any dialogue change if you're a boy or girl?
>>
>>30118758
Moon.

Really easy, you just have to gather juice from flowers and use the item on it.

>>30118632
I would REALLY like to know this aswell. Any clothing stores after Malie ?
>>
Apparently you can change the music in Festival Plaza at level 40? I'm at level 45 and have talked to the construction worker, but he isn't giving me that option?
>>
File: 1339469964038.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1339469964038.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
So I'm in the Sun universe on my copy of Moon. It's currently about to turn 7:00 AM, but the coffee guy says it's "23 O'Clock" (so 11:00 PM). Is there a reason this doesn't match up with either game's clock?
>>
I was given the choice of battling Red or Blue before entering the Battle Tree, and I chose Red.
Do I get to battle Blue at some other point? Not counting Battle Tree battles? Can Red be rebattled?
>>
>>30118786
PLS REPLY
>>
>>30118849
Yes you can.

>>30118761
>>30118606
Bumping this question
>>
>>30118786
yes, same thing happened to me just wait 24 hours
>>
>>30117420
In Sun you can battle Kiawe, Moon you can battle Mallow
>>
>>30118636
bump
>>
>>30118900
I know, I have Moon, but she's not in her room.
>>
>>30118915
Have you battled Olivia yet?
>>
>>30118900
How do you battle Kiawe? He won't battle me in his Trial Site and he's not in his house.
>>
Is battle bond having a 2x multiplier on water shuriken or 1.5x?
>>
>>30118922
I've beaten the entire game.
>>
Ok really Sun or Moon I can't decide

I have huge autism about things, I can't deal with another XY situation where it doesn't even make sense for Xerneas to be in the plot
>>
Where do you get the Wine Red hair color?
>>
Is there any way to have daily rematches with Nanu, Lana, Mina and Ilima in the postgame?
>>
>>30118937
Pick Sun. I have Moon, and there's a poem in the library that doesn't rhyme correctly because the word rhymes with "Sun" and not "Moon". Canon version confirmed.
>>
Is there any sort of equivalent to the pokewalker from heartgold/soul silver? Or does walking with my DS only get me coins?

What can I use the coins for that's directly related to pokemon sun and moon?
>>
Is type:null shiny locked? I get different answers every time :(
>>
>>30109012
Does the game have any trainer rematches?
>>
Mallow is in the fucking Lush Jungle dumbasses.
>>
>>30118977
It's not. SciresM confirmed
>>
How are the games performance wise on old 3ds hardware? I'm on an old 3ds XL and I'm not going to bother if it turns into a slideshow.
>>
A. How many of the Ultra Beast can be caught per save?
B. Can you have multiple Zygarde with Power Construct?
>>
>>30118966
Alright then sure thing

But Cosmog looks more like a Lunala pre evolution not a Solgaleo one
>>
>>30119028
Laggy at double battles and when mons have auras, kinda fine the rest of the game.

>>30119034
A: Around 10, don't know the exact number, sorry.
B. Afaik nope

>>30119010
Ty
>>
>>30119051
Ehh, they both have space in their faces. It all works.
>>
So I'm in postgame, can you do anything with all the empty plots scattered around the game world obviously for buildings, or are they just red herrings?
>>
How many Alola forms are there?
And why doesn't Spinarak have one.
>>
File: 20161122_091712.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161122_091712.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
whats the best spot to grind?
I'm at the garden on the third Island
>>
>>30119090
hello aussie
>>
>>30119090
>male salandit
>>
>>30119090
Clearly not Australia
>>
>>30119085

18, and they were all revealed in promos except for four.
>>
How long will it take Eevee to get Max friendship?
I want an Espeon
>>
is there any way to know where the zygarde cells you still didn't find are?
>>
File: mallow.png (348KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
mallow.png
348KB, 666x600px
>>30119009
I want to be in mallow's lush jungle if you know what I mean ;^)
>>
>>30119113
I've avoided literally all spoilers to this game. Good to know the number though, thanks.
>>
>>30119107
>>30119103
shit, man

my b, still tho I saw somewhere in this thread someone said something about fighting chanseys. Where are they located? or are they post game?

>>30119106
>male autist
>>
>>30119135
get out the thread while you can

>>30119137
it won't evolve is what i'm saying idiot
>>
File: CxvvaUjUoAAVa7j.jpg (38KB, 750x711px) Image search: [Google]
CxvvaUjUoAAVa7j.jpg
38KB, 750x711px
>>30118461
bump

i really need to know this, so i know what version i´ll get tomorrow
>>
>>30119083
theyre just red herrings
>>
>>30119147
sorry I don't cuck myself with spoilers like a fag
>>
>doing fine catching Abra at about 70% rate. Always teleports away when fail.
>ran out of Pokeball, decide to stock up to 99 cause I don't have money problem
>0% catch rate since then and I already encountered 10 of them
What the actual fuck is going on here?
>>
>>30118761
>>30118606
>>30119034
Sun

Moon
>>
Where the hell do I get a Lucky egg?

Do I really have to farm Battle tree for a Destiny Knot?
>>
>>30119177
that's why i'm telling you to get out the thread retard, before somebody spoils it for you
>>
Can you wait at a fishing spot for it to bubble or do I have to check other spots?

Also, where's the best place to find Corsola?
>>
>>30118953
Doesn't look like it
>>
>>30119154
I WOULD tell you things flip to Sun's time orientation, but I'm >>30118818 and everything I thought I knew about this clock has gone out the window.
>>
there's a Karate trainer blocking a door in the third floor of the school. he keeps saying there's a powerful trainer behind it, so he wont move.

How do I get him to move and whose behind it?
>>
>>30119191
its a fucking question thread, not a spoiler thread.

why the fuck would I ask a question that involves spoilers unless I wanted spoilers? who's the retard here?
>>
It's pretty annoying there's no way to get back to Ultra Space and use up these balls.
>>
>>30119234
then why even bring up the fact that you haven't been spoiled, jesus fuck
>>
File: 1479795555370.png (144KB, 478x575px) Image search: [Google]
1479795555370.png
144KB, 478x575px
>>30119221
at least someone replied at all...
>>
Is it just me or is hatching eggs a lot faster this gen? Either that or the rate at which the nurser gives you a new egg is slower this gen. I have the oval charm and a flame body mag by in party, and use Tauros to get more steps faster, and I usually end up hatching 2/3 eggs before I can even get the 4th/5th one from they lady out front. I'm assuming it's because of tauros, although it doesn't feel much faster than the bikes of previous gens.
>>
Does anyone remember where the guy that asks to see a Togedemaru is?
>>
>>30118998
Does it?
>>
Is there any way to get to that island in the top right of the map or is that event pokemon stuff?
>>
Best nature for Minior?
>>
>>30119287
4 legs, double the steps
>>
>>30119308
That's the Poke-Pelego you can go there anytime with Fly once you get the Ride Charizard.
>>
>>30119307

You can fight the trial captains after you beat them, the elite four can be re-matched, and after you beat them you'll get a random challenger who'll be either main characters, minor, or random joke characters.
>>
Where is the save data? I might have to format my SD card due to bullshit, and I want to know how fucked I am.
>>
>>30119328

Oh, so that's what it is.
>>
>>30119287
Where did you catch your magcargo?
>>
I'm just about to leave the first island and I'm really disappointed in the trainers I've encountered so far. Does the one-Pokémon-only meme ever end?

Also, what is the deal with Pichu in that city? I saw one and that's it, and I've spent quite a while in that grass.
>>
>>30119357
Magby, at the base of the volcano park. I was actually hunting for fletchlings which are more common, but they all had bug pecks.
>>
>>30119357
Mag = Magby most likely,
>>
>>30119378
Magcargo is a pretty cool pokemon
>>
>>30119226
Beat the game, the principle, she gives you a king's rock.
>>
>>30119377

Pikachu/Pichu being in an early area with a rare encounter rate is nothing new.

Trainers will get up to 3 on average later in. There are a few with 5. Game starts off baby mode and then steadily ramps up.
>>
I don't know if I imagine Hapu with a sort of posh polite but strict voice or a deep southern accent.
>>
>>30109012
Can I "Break" Zygardes to get multiple 50% Power Construct ones ?
By example, can I break the Aura Break Event Zygarde from XY in January ?
>>
>>30119377

Yeah it gets harder and trainers have more stuff. The difficulty gets pretty decent later on, honestly, better than X and Y by miles.
>>
>>30119377
By the fourth island, some of the trainers will still have a small number of Pokémon. You'll usually be going away thankful that they didn't strategize with more.

Pichu only has a 5% appearance rate. A whole lot of that going on, unfortunately.
>>
How do I get a Vulpix egg hatched with Moonblast fuuuuuuuugggg....

I have Moon. Just traded for a couple Vulpixes until I realized this was an egg move and not learned. Pls help
>>
>>30119346
If you have a cart it's on that.
>>
>>30119378
It doesn't get flame body until it evolves
>>
>>30119450
Find something that learns Moonblast and is also in same egg group as Vulpix. Easy.
>>
weather SOS is the worst.
>>
>>30119450
Sylveon, Popplio family or Smeargle pass to it
>>
>>30119507

But who would that be? Bulbapedia/Serebii haven't updated their pages to show Pokémon locations in S/M yet so I have no idea where anything is. Is there another fully updated site?
>>
>>30119234
Way to bait that guy pretending to be me.
>>
>>30119469
Thank god. Physical copies win again.
>>
>>30119563
Serebii has definitely updated already. I've been using it for a while actually.
>>
I feel like there's part of the story missing. Something happened to Po Town, there's a girl's bedroom kept unmolested in there, Acerola and Nanu are apparently royalty but they live in shit conditions and there's like zero exposition on the royal family. Did I miss something? Aether House clearly has fucking two-way mirrors or whatever.

Also there's a fucking golf course in the game world but I can't get on it, what gives?
>>
>>30119563
Sylveon would work, wouldn't it?
>>
File: thirdversions.png (492KB, 1007x250px) Image search: [Google]
thirdversions.png
492KB, 1007x250px
>>30119623
Hmm that is interesting I wonder what Game Freak is planning.
>>
>>30119623
>there's a girl's bedroom kept unmolested in there
It's probably Plumeria's room

>Acerola and Nanu are apparently royalty but they live in shit conditions and there's like zero exposition on the royal family

The prerelease info on Alolan Meowth mentions the royalty was dismantled, overthrown or collapsed, I can't remember.
>>
>>30119677
I don't see the point of pulling a third version in a day and age where you can just make that shit paid DLC. It's no different, except you cut out the bullshit of re-treading the same early parts of the story and introduce and focus on the new elements that have been introduced instead. It would be a lot better. I guess the only issue is that they wouldn't be able to make physical sales off such a thing.
>>
>>30119703

Plumeria lives in a caravan at the desert entrance. And you're right about Meowth, but there's very little in the game itself.
>>
>>30119727
They could pull it off the way Fire Emblem did it.
>>
Should I soft reset for female starter, breed two more of them and then trade them for other two starters on GTS or is there something like in XY where you can get other starters without trading?
>>
>>30119727

I'd totally pay for DLC. Pokemon seems right for it right now since it's got so much online functionality.
>>
>>30119623
>>30119703
i just assumed the royalty thing was similar to the real Hawaiian royal family that were overthrown.
>>
How useful are the Tapus and Ultra Beasts in terms of competition?
>>
>>30119909
Gee I wonder if these specifically mixmaxed abominations are viable.
>>
with the new IV system and the bottle caps, how many hours will it take to get your pokemon competitive ready?

also, how to gain bottlecaps?
>>
whats a good and simple to obtain team for pokemon sun/moon ladder?
>>
>>30120050
New IV system? And you do know that Hyper Training requires the Pokemon to be level 100 right? Bottle caps are obtained with 30 shards of one color or winning one in the lottery in Festival Plaza.
>>
>>30119492
You're retarded
>>
so im buying this game tomorrow to rush through the lame story mode. and want to get into competitive batteling asap. any tips? any do's and dont's?
>>
>>30120172

But the story mode was actually good, I loved the characters and plot.
>>
>>30120172
Story is the best it's ever been. The actual gameplay was not great but pay attention to the story
>>
>>30120172
if you rush you'll be underleveled or understaffed.
>>
What's the best starter?
>>
>>30120793
theyre all garbage
>>
Is Bruxish any good? No one seems to talk about this pokemon.
>>
>>30120978
it's OK
Thread posts: 369
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.