[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't you nickname it Nebby? What's wrong with you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (774KB, 1314x775px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
774KB, 1314x775px
Why didn't you nickname it Nebby? What's wrong with you?
>>
>>30108908
I did. I named the other one, Get in The Bag.
>>
>>30108908
I did though. That was its name after all
>>
Nebby is not a fitting name for an "adult" Pokemon. It only fit because Cosmog was a baby.
>>
>>30108908
Because I named my Lunala "Datsa Moré"
>>
Of course I named it Nebby, the question now is what to name the second one, besides bag jokes because that's too easy
>>
When you catch it, it should have had Lillie as the OT with the nickname Nebby stuck on it.

I don't care that Lillie never technically was its trainer.
>>
>>30109214
Shinji
>>
>>30108908
Because Lillie is a whore and I have no respect for her.
>>
>>30109224
That would've been so cool
>>
I forgot to name it Nebby both times, I went back and found the name rater, though.
>>
>>30108908
I nicknamed mine Nebulion
>>
File: 1464017127009.jpg (35KB, 424x432px) Image search: [Google]
1464017127009.jpg
35KB, 424x432px
I caught Lunala in a master ball and named it "Luna" and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>30109224
This would've been cool. Especially since you can go get the alt dimension one if you sacre so much about its name and OT
>>
>>30109313
you fucking cretin
>>
>>30109313
Complete waste of a Master Ball on something that go in the first regular poke ball you try
>>
>>30108908
I did, I even accepted it in whatever nature I got it first.
>>
>>30109224
Yeah, no this a fucking terrible idea. I mean really, Nebby? What kind of a faggot ass name is that?
>>
>>30109417
>>30109544
>Not using your Masterball on the box legend

Top pleb
>>
>>30108908
Nebby EX.
>>
>used quick ball
Instinctively nicknamed Nebby
Considered Baggy, but it only felt right to go with Nebby.
>>
>>30108908
Would you fuck nebby?
>>
>>30110047
It short for Nebula.
>>
But I did!
>>
>>30108908
Damn I already have well-built team but I felt obligated to put it in my team because Lillie ask me to take care of him/her. Should I ditch Pangoro? I also already have psychic tupe in the form of alolan Raichu too.
>>
>>30111789
Leaving her in a beach filled with delicious rainbow colored beans counts as taking care of her
>>
>>30112080
>Nebby, here's your grandpa.
>>
Because Lillie is everything that is wrong with the new pokemon games and if you like her you're a pedophile
>>
>>30112240
I like her hat.
>>
>>30109224
agreed
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.