[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone on battlespot already has hacked shiny 6iv mons and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: avilio.gif (1MB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
avilio.gif
1MB, 500x381px
Everyone on battlespot already has hacked shiny 6iv mons and the game has only been out for THREE days

why do we even try anymore? This shit sucks for people who have to go through the painful grind and have no access to 6iv ditto/ev training items and the like. It is impossible to compete. Gamefreak had 3 fucking years. You'd think they would have done something about these issues by now.
>>
The tried setting up a new type of crypto for saves but whoever came up with it did a piss poor job because it was already cracked soon after the demo came out
>>
It's really baffling how GF backtracked after making breeding really accessible in 6th gen.

>Destiny knot 48bp
>Have to fight a bunch of 6 IV mons obtain the destiny knot
>>
>>30108445
I'm furious about the daycare route. It is so inconvenient to hatch eggs on, holy shit. There was such a nice long path in XY. Now you have to spin around in a circle on a dog like a retard. Who plans this shit?
>>
File: 1448670280286.png (139KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448670280286.png
139KB, 400x400px
>>30107984
>Angelo caring about the legitimacy of anything
RIP
>>
>>30107984
You can get a 6IV Ditto from r/BreedingDittos
>>
>>30108053
Typical Game Freak.
When XY came out, they forgot to encrypt the data sent online. For a few weeks people were able to intercept the data to see the shiny ID of eggs and the entire teams of people they were trading or battling against including what actions they were choosing in battle.
>>
>>30108598
Poke Pelago auto hatches a dozen eggs at a time passively without you even needing your 3DS on,
why are people even hatching eggs in their parties???? People keep complaining about the lesser efficient ways to do things.
>>30107984
Also, you can just scan in a QR team now and battle. Being ready and on an even playing field has never been easier.
>>
>>30108445
I rather they have given one of those instead of the red card.
>>
>>30108810
How long does it take them to hatch with Poke Pelago?
>>
>>30108810
If you are breeding for IVs you want to hatch eggs and check them immediately so you can replace one of the parents with a better IV pokemon. Why would I want to get a dozen eggs from shitty parents when I can 2 or 3, hatch them, and then replace the shitty parents with better ones and repeat.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.