[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final verdict?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Final verdict?
>>
Best team with best grunts with best leader
>>
>>30107938
B E S T M U S I C Y E T
>>
>>30107938
Best team since Rocket. But I wish Plumeria and Guzma weren't such push-overs.
>>
Grunts are annoying as fuck. Wish GF would turn down the wigger scale

Guzma is cool though.
Plumeria was boring.
>>
>>30108230
They're way better than Rocket
>>
>>30107938
Best team. Best theme. Best base. Best town. Best dialogue.
>>
Guzma had me on the ropes a few times. Mostly because I didn't want to delegate the entire battle to Sun Doggo, but still. Tougher fight than either Archie or Maxie.
>>
>no black people on team skull
really makes you think
>>
They went from the most fun in the series to depressing once you get to Po Town and fully experienced how pathetic they are
>>
>>30107938
I love them the most.
>kick ass music
>funny dialogue
>no crazy plan
Not to say I dislike the grand overarching plans some of the other teams do but it felt nice to go back to something simple.
>>
File: skull grunt.png (243KB, 780x1200px) Image search: [Google]
skull grunt.png
243KB, 780x1200px
The best "evil" team so far.
The Po Town PMC was both tragic and hilarious.
And Female Skull grunts are cute.
>>
>>30107938
I love how it was implied that they all failed the fucking easy trials.
>>
File: 1479779641202.png (53KB, 202x245px) Image search: [Google]
1479779641202.png
53KB, 202x245px
>>30108195
>'ts go!
>auh, auh
>ueh
>>
>>30108195
only for the grunts
>>
>>30108406
Guzma was pretty terrible though.
He did literally nothing and it turned out to be Lusamine's bitch for no apparent reason.
>>
>>30108623
Guzma put on some good fights and came off as one of the more dangerous characters

Plus his backstorys pretty metal
>>
I liked them a lot. The lack of a world domination scheme after over 10 years of them was refreshing.
>>
>>30108647
>good fights
>Golisopod sets up Swords dance
>Two turns to bring its health to 50% for Emergency Exit to kick in
>Sweep using Power gem or any other rock move

The fucking weakest Team boss
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.