[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/WAYWO/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Pokemon-Bank.jpg (69KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Bank.jpg
69KB, 640x360px
Let's have a general thread for What Are You Working On in *any* of the pokemon games.

What task are you completing? Leveling up a certain pokemon? Grinding through area's? What tools are you using?
Who's currently in your party and why. What side missions are you looking to complete?
What pokemon are you looking for? What's your current list looking like, and what do you aim to get it to look like? What level are you aiming to get that one special 'mon up to?

Myself, I'm on Pokemon Sun, trying to get my newly caught Ratata and Wingull up to par with my Rowlett at level 11.
>>
I finished resetting for the Origami swords so I'm waiting until competitive types find a way to make Guzzlord slightly viable and for them to map out decent builds for the Tapu's and Necrozma.

Once that happens, I'll catch em, train em, transfer my shit over to a friends game and restart so I can get another Cosmog and Type:Null for my living dex (Solgaleo from playthrough 2 will be traded for friends's Lunala)

I'd just wait for bank but Z stones can't be traded and I don't want to fuck myself out of the Snorlax Z-stone.
>>
>>30107885
Trying to get Battle Tower Ribbons in Gen IV so I can finally move my dudes forward.
>>
>>30107885
debating re-buying ORAS so I don't have to wait 3 months to not get the Poke I need because people want "muh legendaries"
>>
Right now just leveling up leftover mons in OR before I ship them over to moon, however I'm seeing nothing but cancer in this gen so I'm not completely sold on getting moon yet.
>>
>>30107885
is this a new thing? making the gts and the bank not fully available until a few months after. I've only owned XY/ORAS a while after release so I don't know.
>>
File: 1463187780204.jpg (544KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1463187780204.jpg
544KB, 1200x1200px
>>30108537
I think it's a chance to give the programmers a chance to work on the API of Sun/Moon. If I understand it correctly... Pokemon Bank isn't actually made by Game Freak.
>>
>>30108300
wait, you want to re-buy ORAS...just to use pokemon bank? It's going to be ported for use with Sun/Moon in January bro. Just wait.
>>
>trying to catch Lunala in a Moon Ball
Makes me wanna cry. Fuck Gamefreak for not letting them be purchasable.
>>
File: Hitmonlee-Images.png (253KB, 1548x1522px) Image search: [Google]
Hitmonlee-Images.png
253KB, 1548x1522px
I'm considering buying Red or Blue, just to play causually inbetween playing Sun/Moon. Plus I want to use pokemon transport to bring a hitmonlee to Sun/Moon
>>
>>30107885
Living Pokedex. Only 22 more to go, all from Gen 6. Not using Exp-share because I'm autistic and stupid. I'm nearly dead inside from all the grinding. My biggest fear is finishing and realizing that it was not worth it.

>>30108767
Go for it. It's pretty cheap anyway. It's outdated as all fuck, but it's still fun.
>>
>>30108928
Honestly, once I get it, and the nostalgia wears off..i'll probably not play it long, but it's like 6 bucks
>>
>>30108970
Even if you only play through it once, I think that's worth the 6 bucks. Granted, you could emulate it too and get it for free. But it's just 6 bucks and you get to transfer your pokemon.
>>
>>30108654
Just offer your other apricorn balls for moon balls.
>>
Completing the dex in Sun/Moon. At the rate I'm going, I'll probably be done early next week (or later if I'm unlucky in Pelago).
>>
>>30109156
Random question... I know there's the alola versions of 1st gen mon's like ratata. But are there the regular versions of them as well on the islands?
>>
>>30108537

It serves several purposes.

A)It reduces the risk of the servers going nuclear
B)It gives them time to properly polish it based on the final version of the gen starting games.
C)Allows a VGC with only certain mons avaialble without having to make an uber complicated ban list.
>>
>>30109194

No, you gotta import old versions.
>>
I'm despairing over how needlessly complex things have become. After beating the story I'll probably go back to Dragon Quest VII until Star comes out.
>>
>>30107885
Currently looking for a Timid or Mild female Salandit (or one with a nature that benefits special attack in general), haven't done the third trial yet. It's taking a very long time.
>>
Currently working my way through soft resetting legendaries for appropriate competitive natures in OM. Still have to do the Regi's, Lake Guardians, Eon Ticket, Palkia, Reshiram, Kyurem and Giratina.

Once that's done, if bank isn't updated by that time, ill breed a few more competitive Mons
>>
I'm shamelessly spamming wonder trade in hopes of getting a alolan vulpix that I can lvl up with... if anybody can hook me up with one I'd revere you as a god..
>>
Trying to build a festival plaza
What do I get for EV training?
>>
>>30109487
Try and go for a 5 Star Battle Table (Sun Exclusive). You can only use each meal once per day, but te 5 Star one's max out respective stats
>>
File: 1474991060218.png (198KB, 966x817px) Image search: [Google]
1474991060218.png
198KB, 966x817px
>>30107885
Just completed my living dex addition for when bank comes out, I'm trying to get my streak up to 50 in the battle tree but FUCKING HYPNOSIS GENGAR IS STILL A BROKEN PIECE OF SHIT

IT LANDED 10 HYPNOSISES IN THE SAME FIGHT, 60ACC MY ANUS SLEEP CLAUSE IN BT WHEN???
>>
Just caught a ditto and an abra, gonna get a fletchling and a smear ge and go to town making utility mons and synchronizers so I can get a 4 IV ditto and SR for the right natures on my UBs and Tapus. Might also get a pickup mon so I can see if I can rng a destiny knot so I don't have to grind BP for one.
>>
>>30109346
You can get non-Alola dex pokemon without bank you know. The banlist is simple, if you can't find it in your Alola pokedex, or it's Lunala/Solgaleo/Necrozma/Marshadow, it's banned.
>>
Playing bw2 on a emulator and trying to make the best team for the subway.
And I just realized that is useless to try since all that the game has to do it's trow a minimize blissey and the RNG take care of the rest.
>>
>>30107885
Debating on whether I should raise a pickup team or run more battle tree for destiny knot. I had a 13 win streak the first go, and then lost immediately to a Blaziken on the second run.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.