[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you somehow encounter this guy later? Wanted to SR for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: tapukoko.png (163KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tapukoko.png
163KB, 500x500px
Can you somehow encounter this guy later?

Wanted to SR for a good one but they fucking throw you right into this fight.
>>
Kill him and come back later.
>>
>>30107478
Just run from the battle. Once Mary Sue finally leaves Alola, you can march right back to the Ruins of Conflict, press A in front of the statue, and challenge tapu koko again. Best natures are naive and timid, but hasty is OK. If you have no life like me, you can even reset for HP ice.
>>
>>30107544

HP is less terrible to reset for with HT since you can just worry about nature and HP.

I did HP Ice on both my Xuritrees and it wasn't that bad.
>>
>>30107478
kill it, beat e4 and go back to shrine. there ya go
>>
>>30107544
naive is probably better

wild chargeis stronger, but it's usefulness is somehwta debatable, but it can hit some grass-types like M-Venu and Amoongus with Brave Bird that it would otherwise be unable to damage

if you don't care about that then go timid
>>
>>30107544
Do you not need to re-beat the Elite 4? Not really interested in bothering with those fucks again.
>>
>>30107742
Nope, the ending credits finished, I made a beeline to the shrine, and koko was there waiting for me.
>>30107691
Timid is for calm mind sets or any set that doesn't run brave bird, but I like naive more, too.
>>
>>30107894
Hm, wonder if I fucked up by KOing him then. Thanks, though.
>>
>tfw Naive second try
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.