[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Hilda the only canon female protagonist? I mean, because N

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10

File: canonloveinterests.png (712KB, 1536x712px) Image search: [Google]
canonloveinterests.png
712KB, 1536x712px
Is Hilda the only canon female protagonist? I mean, because N is in love with her in BW2.
>>
>>30105020
>implying N wasn't a homo
>>
>>30105020
>implying N isn't Gay for Hilbert
B/W was a fujoshit's wet dream
>>
>>30105042
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOUfrd0Zrl8
>>
wat
>>
>>30105050
>>30105042
This stands true. I do felt that BW was a homo-heaven for those homo fetishist (no matter how bad that fetish is).
>>
>>30105108
For BW2, XY and SM the male was obviously canon since they all had a female love interest.
>>
>>30105020
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
Man the male MC looks so goddamn shitty in ORAS, how was that thing ever approved?
>>
>>30105144
May is your love interest in ORAS, clearly intended to have Brendan as protagonist.
Idol girl is your love interest in BW2
Shanua is your love interest in XY
Lillie is your love interest in SM

The only male love interest is N.
>>
>>30105139
Lol no. Serena and Shauna's love for each other is a real and beautiful thing.
>>
>>30105209
You do know there's an idol boy, and that May is swapped out with Brendan if you're a chick, right?
>>
>>30105209
There's an idol guy love interest for girl players in B2W2.
Also, N will fuck a Pokémon before having a love interest.
>>
I kind of feel like Kris is the canon main character of Crystal, as having a female option was basically the main gimmick of the game. Doesn't mean anything outside that specific game though obviously.
>>
Canon protags: Red, Ethan, May, Dawn, Hilbert, Serena
>>
>>30105050
Yeah, he was green Kaworu.
>>
>>30105209
the only canon one is the idol in BW2 , the rest are headcanon
>>
>>30105339
Why May? Brendan looks more like Norman.
>>
>>30105402
Where is the guy on the far right from?
>>
>>30105020
You could argue fucking ILIMA was a love interest in SM with how much he interacted with you and that almost literal date after you beat his trial. Even Rotom calls him a dreamboat.

Not to mention, Gladion's kind of the male equivalent to Lillie if you're a girl. The dialogue was so vague with both that you could interpret it either way.
>>
>>30105020
>Hilda
>N
N and Hilbert were parallels for the brothers that used the dragons in the past, it makes a lot more sense for him over Hilda

That and its more interesting if Hilbert and N were gay for one another.
>>
>>30105402
Yeah he falls under that archetype that your fanarts represent. I don't know what they call it though.

N is the like of Komaeda, Kaworu and shit.
>>
>>30105339
Red, Ethan, May, Lucas, Hilbert, Nate, Serena, and Moon/Selene/Chicken-chan
>>
File: 42052365_p60.png (274KB, 486x648px) Image search: [Google]
42052365_p60.png
274KB, 486x648px
>>30105402
>>
>>30105422
Not that anon, but funny enough with the remake it looks more like May would be the canon protag.

Brendan has tan skin in the remake, which works well in showing he lives his live in Hoenn, a tropical region.

May however doesn't have that type of skin, her outfit in the remake also fits with your character originally being from Johto better, since Johto is more or less the countryside of the Pokemon world.
>>
>>30105020
>Hilda
>canon

Nope.
No girl is ever the canon protagonist.
Fuck off, Waifufag.
Also,
>N in love with Hilda
>when he is clearly a Kaworu expy

Hahahah.
>>
Lillie means yuri in Japanese. Really makes you think...
>>
>2016
>caring about "canon"
Why?
>>
>>30105946
Not really. She's the designated waifu for male players along with Acerola, while Gladion and Ilima are there for the girls.

There's really no gay at all in the games, given how they would've changed the dialogue like how they did with Shauna.
>>
All of them are canon because they are all options you can pick in the game.
/thread
>>
>>30106118
Wait did they really change the dialogue with Shauna for the female protagonist? I played as the girl and it seemed prett gay.
>>
>>30106172
They did. Masuda himself stated in an interview that it was only supposed to represent friendship if you were a girl.

>There are hints of a romance between the player character and Shauna, especially during the fireworks scene, did this romance angle come from the fact that Paris is the city of love? Or would you like future Pokémon games to include more of a love story?

Yes, with France being the basis for the region, I wanted to implement some elements of romance with Shauna when playing as a boy and express a deep friendship when playing as a girl. For example, when running through the forest early in the game, Shauna will stay behind the player. We did this to express that Shauna is interested in the player. The fireworks scene also expressed Shauna and the player becoming closer to each other – going from just having met, to becoming friends, to becoming very close friends.

In the future, I think I may add more romantic elements if I can do it in a fun way. However, I don't think I want to take it in a direction that shows people fighting or a relationship falling apart. Doing that would take too much of the focus off of catching Pokémon! (laughs)
>>
>>30106118
Pretty much this. GF was just too lazy to implement different dialogue depending on your gender.
>>
File: Rb5XSCW.png (86KB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
Rb5XSCW.png
86KB, 245x280px
>>30106203
This made some things make a lot more sense
>>
>>30106203
Yurifags btfo.

Ohmori was also responsible for the added romance with May/Brendan in ORAS. GF doesn't approve of faggots.
>>
>>30105339
>any pokegirl ever
>canon

Nope.
Canon protags: Red, Ethan, Brendan, Lucas, Hilbert, Nate, Calem, Sun.
Girls should fuck off to the ashnime.
>>
>>30106172
If you play as Calem Shauna talks about how she's never been alone with a boy watching fire works or something, while with Serenea she just talks about being great friends.

Outside of that one line the rest of her dialog is the same.
>>
Maybe she is, if you read through some text in B2W2 beta in bulbapedia it says this

Announcer's introduction
"Meet Hilbert/Hilda, the Trainer some claim to be the strongest of all!"
Before battle (first round)
"Everything can be understood through Pokémon battles! Let's go!"
Before battle (second round)
"Words are the source of all misunderstanding! Everything can be understood through Pokémon battles! Let's go!"
Before battle (final round)
"You communicate with Pokémon using feelings, not words! Everything can be understood through Pokémon battles! Let's go!"
When defeated
"Thank you!"
If the player is defeated
"I just lucked into winning... Isn't that how it felt?"
After being defeated
"Hilbert/Hilda: Make your dreams come true! Someone once encouraged me to do that. Even now, I'm continuing my journey to realize those dreams."
After winning
"Hilbert/Hilda: I'll leave you with words someone told me once. Dream your dream!"
>>
It also means that Red is probably the only one that doesn't talk, just ellipses
>>
>>30105441
Syco Ass
>>
>>30105139
For SM, it goes both way. Gladion a cute
>>
There are no canon protagonists and you are autistic if you think otherwise
>>
>>30109094
Well red is canon I guess
>>
>>30109111
Red is the only reoccurring one
>>
>>30108910
That ships you with Lillie, made explicit in the post-game. They should have changed the dialogue of Lillie and Gladion a bit if you played female.
>>
>>30105556
Gay psychopath
>>
File: 1460332217946.png (165KB, 303x311px) Image search: [Google]
1460332217946.png
165KB, 303x311px
>Nfags think Hilda/N is canon. The delusion is real.
>>
File: 1327629730924.jpg (56KB, 556x556px) Image search: [Google]
1327629730924.jpg
56KB, 556x556px
>>30105209
>people actually took Shauna as love interest for Calem
lolno. She's the girl with the hopeless crush. Calem and Serena are the real couple because the manga and Shauna being ugly. No fucks given about the stupid fireworks scene.
>>
>>30109521
It's set in france, of course the cannon is you getting BLACKED.
>>
>>30105020
Chicken-chan could be. I like to think Hau is white-knighting the fuck out of her. That's why he's so happy-go-lucky and giving her free shit all the time.
>>
File: sofa bed.jpg (505KB, 928x1291px) Image search: [Google]
sofa bed.jpg
505KB, 928x1291px
>>30109282
>They should have changed the dialogue of Lillie and Gladion a bit if you played female.
Fuck off
Why shouldn't the game ship you with Lillie if you are a girl?
It's not as if there are real relationships in this game.
>>
>>30109616
Not him but because Gladion > Lillie. Not even gay, just think he's a better character. Not that it would be difficult.
>>
>>30109590
>Male Character is canon
>Being a dick to Lillie is canon
>she leaves for Kanto because she liked you and you showed no interest whatsoever for her
>She's there to become the best woman she can be for you
;_;
>>
File: MORRoYo.jpg (371KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
MORRoYo.jpg
371KB, 600x660px
>>30109616
fukken saves
I wholeheartedly agree with this Anon
>>
>>30105402
Oh shit

These characters are all my favourite, oh fuck I feel so pathetic right now, like someone read me like an open book

What is this? Pretty boy psychopath trope?
>>
>>30109282
>implying Gladion doesn't want you too
He gives you a Null for fucks sake and is tsundere for you. He likes you just as much as Lillie does, he's just being edgy about it.
>>
>>30109616
Ilima's dialogue with you makes me think that they were going to implement something like that but got too lazy to do it.

Chicken and Gladion was going to be the equivalent of Lillie x Sun. GF already explicitly stated that there's no gay undertones by explaining the Shauna event.
>>
>>30109809
>Ilima
Why was no other Captain all over you as much as this guy was? The fuck GF?
>>
>>30105020
>because N is in love with her in BW2.
r-really?! show proof!

I never played BW2 because the designs of everything where vastly inferior.
>>
File: Pokemon Trainer Red_20.png (6KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Trainer Red_20.png
6KB, 240x160px
>>30107263
There was an NPC in FRLG on the boat and he calls Red the silent type.

So its an in universe thing that he doesn't really talk, but he can talk.
>>
>>30105020
I think Hilda, Serena, and maybe Dawn are the female protagonists that have a shot at being canon.
>>
>>30109521
The real question is how will PokeSpe handle Lillie? Remember, LackTwo told Yancy to fuck off.
>>
>>30105783
>Brendan has tan skin in the remake, which works well in showing he lives his live in Hoenn, a tropical region.
Doesn't prove anything when everyone's pale as fuck in Hoenn.
>>
>>30109658
She went to Kanto for her mom and because she needed to start her own journey without depending on you and Nebby all the time.
>>
Why is Pokemon so obsessed with short shorts?
>>
>>30111630
Because shorts are comfy and easy to wear!
>>
>>30111598
Special likes to do its own thing a lot, so who knows if they'll keep how central Lillie was to the plot, or the one true waifu thing
>>
>>30105139
>>30105223
I think what made it obvious in XY was how the MC was from Kanto (Japan). Calem has short black hair while Serena is French as shit
>>
>>30105294
>Also, N will fuck a Pokémon before having a love interest.
He normally would, but he becomes sexually confused after meeting you, which is why he keeps talking and shaking his head everytime he shows up
>>
>>30111738
If he was Japanese they would have given him a Japanese name. Calem is French.
>>
>>30111819
Calem and Serena are rival names.
>>
>>30105020
N gets a crush on you whether you're male of female.

Same goes for the later games, it's just that GameFreak is trying to hide it with the gay as to not make the lower-IQ homophobes in their fanbase throw a tantrum.
>>
File: shitris.png (101KB, 369x279px) Image search: [Google]
shitris.png
101KB, 369x279px
>>30106386
>get interesting girls
>oh shit can't wait to see them as the new female companion for Ash
>lol nope SUCH A KID SUCH A KID SUCH A KID
>>
>>30112694
>not make the lower-IQ homophobes in their fanbase throw a tantrum.
seems like the opposite really. Sassy faggots crying because >muh projection.
>>
>>30105139
But Rosa also has a love interest with that guy of the item. And if that theory about Hilda canon is true, then makes more sense for Rosa to be the protag of BW2 since N directly told you that you reminds him of that older trainer he meets in the past. Unless Nate were so femenine
>>
https://youtu.be/8CF_m4cPs2g

Hilda and Dawn might be the only female protags canon since both of them are shown instead of Hilber and Lucas in this commercial.

Yeah, it might not be a solid argument but this the only proof we have unless either a protag not named Red makes an appearence or GF confirms anything.
>>
>>30109521
>"""""the""""" manga matters more than an in-game scene that changes dialogue depending on gender
clinically retarded
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.