[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf why did this game's ending leave me sad and depressed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (23KB, 190x174px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 190x174px
Wtf why did this game's ending leave me sad and depressed?
>>
>>30104981
Because the best girl to ever be in a pokemon game wants to fuck her mom and not you.
>>
>>30104981
Because now you have nothing else to do for the rest of your life because you've been playing a game non stop for 3 days.

You should probably kys
>>
>>30104981
Because it's the first Pokeyman game that made you care for the characters. Seeing the illustration during the credits gave me bittersweet feelings.
>>
>>30105014
I can't believe Game Freak didn't allow a romance between the Protag and Lillie. It was obviously teasing!
>>
>>30105061
same senpai
>>
>>30104981
It had a nice story. On par with BW.
>>
>>30105093
I'm surprised they didn't pull a Yancy again with Lillie.
>>
>>30105093
I mean they are 11.... thats like 1 year younger than Japans age of consent
>>
>>30105216
They don't have to fug. Just some innocent romance.
>>
>>30105216
>11
I'm pretty sure kids start to have feelings and romantic interests with others at that age
>>
>>30105093
Fuck Lillie, I wanna cuddle Gladion
>>
>>30105093
They don't do it because they feel like it'd take away from what the game actually offers.

It's a stupid mindset but Gamefreak is an ass backwards company.
>>
>>30105093
Teasing is more fun that straight out confirmed romances
>>
Lillie will come back in Stars, don't worry! Just buy more games!
>>
>>30104981
So does the Jap version have more romantic dialogue or nah? The gaijin version has identical dialogue between the gal and guy.
>>
>>30104981
because hype month is over
now we just wait until the new game
>>
>>30105093
Lillie is going to fuck Hau.
>>
>>30105093
>didnt get the true ending where she introduces you to her new boyfriend blue before she leaves for kanto
>>
>>30107715
That's kinda hot but Blue would be a girlfriend
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.