[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is no one talking about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4524.jpg (71KB, 899x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4524.jpg
71KB, 899x566px
>stats are all boosted by 1
>bulky as shit, and the totem boost makes it even harder to faint
>auto substitute
>STAB play rough and shadow claw
>calls in haunters & gengars with hypnosis and fucking shadow ball

Good lord
>>
>>30104015
Honestly by this point in the game i was rolling over everything already. I found the stupid water one much harder cuz it summoned heal fish to its side three times. Still beat it though.
>>
>>30104015
>I don't know how to use the catalog or read
Open your eyes
>>
>>30104015
I just Thunder wave'd it after getting past the lum berry and it was easy peasy from there

Everybody should pack at least one bulky thunder wave user for these situations
>>
I had trouble with every other Totem, but after it one-shot my Raticate because lolfairy, I used Sinister Arrow Raid and wrecked its shit, then Spirit Shackled the Haunter. Haven't gotten to the last island's trials yet but this one in particular was easy, especially compared to the life-ruining Lurantis.
>>
>>30104104
literally nobody is talking about totem battles in any threads i see
>>
>>30104015
>Why is no one talking about this
>Multiple threads talking about this
?
>>
>>30104015
So far Lurantis was the hardest for me. I had to grind a Cubone into a Marowak but then I 1 shot it with flame charge I could not beat it without that though.
>>
I will have to run a new strat for that fight, currently using an Adamant Thick Fat Snorlax w/ Leftovers. Chip Off has been slaughtering.
>>
Was the only totem battle I had trouble with.
>>
>>30104015
Because I broke the Disguise then killed it easily in 2 hits with fire fang from my Incineroar. (which wasn't even over leveled or anything) I'm sure the same would be possible by any other fire or ghost pokemon you could have.

One of the easiest ones, though they were all easy.
>>
>>30104104
>>30104155
Yeah except there's no threads whatsoever talking about the Mimikyu totem fight, try again
>>
>>30104260
How could he survive two play roughs?
>>
>>30104217
>Chip Off
do you mean chip away?
if so
>normal move
>damaging a ghost
>>
>>30104279
it didnt use play rough when i fought it. and mine didnt learn it until several levels later.
>>
>>30104015
>muk
>minimize
>minimize
Play rough misses a billion times
>just use a stab move 3 times and it's dead
Outskilled :^)
>>
>>30104265
Any totem or difficulty discussion includes Lurantis/Salazzle/Mimikyu. Special mention to the dumb Vikavolt.
>>
>>30104348
>not wishiwashi and his army of heal spamming alomololas

vikavolt is easy if you have a sandghast
>>
>>30104447

>vikavolt

>knows charge and has chargjabug backup

>uses spark instead of a special eletirc move

>wut
>>
what kind of bullshit does totem kommo-o do? I OHKO'd it and its back up with dazzling gleam ribombee
>>
>>30104497
>pseudo legend totem
>a pikachu themed rag doll OHKO it
i laughed hard.
>>
>>30104497

its a persudo-legend with +1 to every stat, id say thats bullshit enough
>>
>>30104348
No seriously this>>30104447
i didnt have ANY trouble with any of those fights i did have trouble having to grind my way through 3 fucking alomololas trying to kill the stupid big fish.
>>
>>30104480
it has 145 spa to boot

if only it had a speed stat
>It zips around, on sharp lookout for an opening. It concentrates electrical energy within its large jaws and uses it to zap its enemies.
>43 speed
>>
>>30104586
Actually it makes sense. Vikavolt goes so fast normally that he gets all tuckered out and then has to fly slowly during battle :^)
>>
>>30104647

actually, like escalivaro or however you say it, vikavolt cant acclerate quickly
>>
I got fainted by the salazzle and the lurantis fight came down to my wimpod struggle bugging the shit out of a cast form after araquanid got lurantis with big bite and then got hit with a head butt and died
>>
>>30104015
The totems in general are pretty tough, this is the only one I wiped on. And I wiped 5 times.
>>
>>30104015
No offense to the people that like it but I hat that thing and I think it's back story is more pathetic than sad
>>
File: 1477256867274.jpg (13KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
1477256867274.jpg
13KB, 370x370px
>>30104538
>mfw I also used Mimikyu to OHKO Kommo-o

I also had a good laugh.
>>
File: 1478981151749.gif (799KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1478981151749.gif
799KB, 200x189px
>Mimikyu used Z-Splash!
>Mimikyu used Play Rough/Shadow Claw!
>>
eh, I think it took Sundog like two or three hits to take it down, it wasn't difficult
Lurantis on the other hand, holy shit fuck that fight
>>
>>30104133
Really.

Your 70 base speed Decidueye was out speeding +1 Mimikyu and Haunter, or else somehow tanking super effective Shadow Balls and +1 Shadow Claws?

How over leveled were you?
>>
>>30104015
When I fought it, I had my Tsareena open with Teeter Dance.

Mimikyu snapped out of confusion immediately, used Mimic, and spent the rest of the battle spamming confusion.
>>
>>30104299
>New strat
>Able to read
>>
>>30104193
I haven't beat them all yet, but Lurantis was the hardest for me too. I literally got swept by Solar Blade until he fucked up and summoned a Trumbeak off the bat instead of Castform and gave me a chance to status him.
>>
>>30104447
Do people have alomomola show up as the first call for help? He just summoned another wishiwashi for me and I didn't kill it and just focused on the totem one instead. Fucking easy fight.

Vikavolt got trashed by Lycanrock rock tomb too.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.