[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

Does this bitch ever fucking leave e alone? holy shit this game is just fucking dialogue when will she go? Im at the first city.
Also, does the nprocess of everyone just giving me shit for free ever go away? When will they stop telling me how to use every single function of the game and touring me around everywhere so i cant explore???
>>
>>30101116
Good morning latefag
>>
>>30101146
yeah thanks heaps man that was a really great post
this is so fucking annoying i want the bitch to leave
>>
bump someone please tell me im losing hope might never play the gme again
>>
what the fuck is wrong with gamefreak??? am i supposed to give a shit about any of these thingss theyre talking about? stop fucking giving me things some cunt just gave me a heal ball and a fucking WHORE gave me a scarf of some sort i didnt read that shit fucki off
>>
>>30101116

No that's pretty much how the whole game will go.

Have fun.
>>
File: 1439266914634.jpg (442KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1439266914634.jpg
442KB, 2000x1087px
>>30101116
>does the stories main character ever stop being part of the story?
>>
File: 1475130660741.jpg (21KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1475130660741.jpg
21KB, 680x510px
seriously though, do you have the attention span of a 5 year old? are you retarded? And how the fuck are you only on that part of the game?
>>
FUCK YOUR LUMIOSE GALETTE CUNT
>>
>>30101618
I only just got it
>>30101532
Not really that, i just hate how the majority of the game is either dialogue, tutorial or npc's making the game easier. Remember when pokemon was sommewhat difficult/forced you to grind/explore/work shit out
>>
>>30101666
It was never difficult
Just stop
>>
>>30101116
Watch it fag. That's my wife you're talking about.
>>
>>30101799
hey big guy
>>
>>30101618
>having a short attention span
>for not needing the game to dangle a shiny cutscene in front of him/her every second

>>30101760
t. Kalosperm
>>
>>30101760
well yeah but in comparison to these games it was, obviously winning battles has always been formulaic as in grinding and picking the right moves and all but this is a new level of easy, even in comparison to x and y.
Also
>Are the villains like those in x and y as in they have no actual aim again?
>>
>>30101760
I played each gen (-gen 7) to see if the "it used to be harder" excuse was true.
I found that, If you had at least some skill in Pokemon at all, they were decently easy to beat.
>>
>>30101666
>Remember when pokemon was sommewhat difficult

Did you ever play a pokemon game?
>>
File: 1479697435253.png (68KB, 170x385px) Image search: [Google]
1479697435253.png
68KB, 170x385px
>>30101116
Get back in the bag Nebby!
>>
>>30101666
No I don't remember that because pokemon has literally always been braindead easy.
>>
>>30101934
The people who say this are also the people who complain about grinding in the games
>>
>>30101666
>this shitty bait again

nice trips, though
>>
She just wants your dick. Leave her be.
>>
>>30101934
>>30101885
Okay yes, pokemon was always easy but it required effort nonetheless, even it if it was braindead, like farming, you dont even need that anymore.
Also, exploring was really fun, finding a place that wasnt necessary to go to, finding a place with rarer pokemon, even just discovering features on your own without 80 seconds of dialogue per feature.
examples
>Fuego ironworks
>Abundant shrine
>Catching the regis in rse
grinding to beat the elite four
grinding to beat red
grinding to beat your rival (in earlier games)
>>
>>30101999
Anyone who has to grind in any pokemon game is probably shit at the games.
>>
>>30102037
i swear this isnt bait, the problem i think is is that pokemon used to reward you for having pokemon knowledge,
knowing type strengths and weaknesses
knowing tms
knowing anything from one pokemon game that could be applied to another
now you dont need any of that knowledge and if you do, they give it to you on the spot, there is no need for being good at the game.
>>
>>30102120
older games you had to sometimes, especially if you skipped trainers
now you can skip as many trainers as possible while not grinding and you will outlevel every enemy
>>
>>30102120
GSC/HGSS have something to say about that.
Routemons are all severely underleveled compared to your gym leaders, Red was completely OP. You'd need a few rounds of Elite 4 or a couple legendaries in order to knock him down without emptying your pockets of all your healing items. The rest of the games were fine in terms of not needing to grind.
>>
This guy is a hacker, there's too many cutscenes for him to be this far ahead of everyone else
>>
>Acting like the main story of Pokemon ever required skill

Nigga, 10 year olds have been beating these games easily for the last 20 years
>>
>>30102115
>grinding to beat the elite four
>grinding to beat red
>grinding to beat your rival (in earlier games)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH, seriously fuck off casual.
>>
>>30102120

>>30102194
I'm not going to pretend the games havent gotten easier than they were before, but FRLG had the Teachy TV and DPPt had the Type chart on the Poketch. That isnt new

>>30102120
That's the idea. They have a team, come up on a trainer they cant beat, leave to grind or catch a new mon specifically to beat it and then complain about how easy it is. The games arent "hard" but they had many challenging battles in them. SM is better than XYORAS in that regard though, as those were actually fucking easy
>>
Lillie is the actual main character. The only reason you're there is because they don't want to break the silent protagonist tradition.
>>
>>30101618
>And how the fuck are you only on that part of the game?
didnt it just come out today in europe?
>>
>>30102279
>I play more games than you so you should feel bad
Is your world this small?
>>
>it's another "retarded spic with shitty english tries to make a point but fails horribly" episode
>>
>>30101618
not everyone buys a game the day it comes out
>>
>>30102414
What? I have perfect english, I just can't be bothered being well spoken on 4chan's Pokemon board.
If you can understand what I meant, whats the difference? Not like this is a formal environment.
>>
>>30102384
>getting this much triggered because of the word "casual"

Fuck off newfag, this is not your safe space.
>>
>>30102485
What are you on about bro.
Im not even upset, also, calling someone a newfag is a pretty awful insult, like, in holds no weight annd ironically the only people who use the insult are themselves, new to the website.
Not gonna reply anymore, i dont want to derail this already shit thread any further
>>
>>30102758
Oh, I was just replying to bait.
>>
>>30101116
Lilie has more character developpement than all the MC you have been playing in pokemon for the last 20 years so shut the fuck up and keep playing.
>>
>>30102467
>What? I have perfect brain function, I just can't be bothered being not retarded on 4chan's Pokemon board. If you can understand what i meant, whats the difference? Not like this is a formal environment.
>>
>>30101116
Don't worry anon She leaves at the beginning of postgame

I hate her too. Never makes herself useful and can keeps cockteasing my precious Hau.
>>
>>30103039
thanks man
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.