[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Atlus for Nintendo Switch Rumor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

So I'm sure a lot of people have heard about Pokémon Stars which will be available next year. While I have nothing to add to that the rumor it is true. However, there is another Pokémon game in the works that's not being reported due to news outlets not wanting to lose their credibility if it turns out not to be true. Which is possible as only one source has been letting this information out there. Supposedly Atlus is currently working on a Pokémon spin-off slated for 2018.

They've shared quite a bit of information on the matter. Nintendo approached Atlus after completion of Tokyo Mirage Sessions at the end of last year to work on another game with one of their IPs. Atlus showed interest in Pokémon, and to their surprise both Nintendo and TPC agreed to working on the project. Genius Sonority and Game Freak are also involved, but their level of involvement is unclear.

To what is known about the game itself. It is NOT a SMTxPokémon game. At least it's not being thought of as one in the same way as Tokyo Mirage Sessions was. The game is set in the real world in future Japan where players can be sent into a digital Pokémon world. There will also be new forms called Virus Pokémon that the main story will revolve around. You can capture Pokémon, but they won't be your usable party members only certain Pokémon will. Trainers will also be able to fight alongside their Pokémon. Trainers wear armor that has certain Types connected to them. They can have up to 5 different Types at a time or use the same Types multiple times to increase their resistance. Weapons also have their own types and can even have a dual typing like actual Pokémon.
>>
Some usable Pokémon will be the Alola Starter Pokémon, Lucario, Gardevoir, and Pikachu. Some enemy Pokémon will be Scyther, Cryogonal, and Bewear. Rotom will have a Virus Form. Pokémon can talk, but it's not clear if all can or only specific ones. The game will be compatible with the Nintendo Eye-Con VR Device which is also slated for 2018.

Finally while not Pokémon related Persona 5, Persona 4: Dancing All Night, and Tokyo Mirage Sessions ports are all being discussed for the Switch.
>>
fuck off
>>
File: gxm3jrJ8_400x400.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
gxm3jrJ8_400x400.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
We Cyber Sleuth'n now?
>>
File: IMG_1009.png (120KB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1009.png
120KB, 265x200px
>it's real
>>
>P5: Golden or the equivalent for Switch
>Pokemon with SMT mechanics and negotiation as well as shit like Makarakarn and Dekaja/Dekunda

too fucking good to be true
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.