[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are their canon names?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Cj84PQsVEAAM9B4.png (222KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cj84PQsVEAAM9B4.png
222KB, 500x500px
What are their canon names?
>>
>>30098577
S & M.
>>
>>30098577
Ash and Misty
>>
>>30098577
People argue over
>Western being Elio/Selene or Sun/Moon respectively
>JP names being Yo-u (You)/Mitsuki
>>
>>30098653
>Sun/Moon
Seriously, PokéSpefags need to get the fuck out. They've never been named like the box titles except for Red & Blue/Green.
>>
>>30098746
People say that these are their names because of the early footage of the game where they were named Sun/Moon. It's obvious they aren't called Sun/Moon but oh well.
>>
>>30098776
Early footage is all you have now. Before you would have early footage plus their names in the eventual final release, but they aren't in the game this time so the names are: >>30098653
>>
>>30098577
Funnyshoes and Chickenhead
>>
>>30098776
I think there also was early screens of XY where they were called X and Y, and also Xavier and Yvonne ;_;
Oh, also Brendan is named Orlando in the ORAS Demo for some reason.
>>
>>30098746
Ethan was Gold (or Silver I guess) until HGSS changed it to be fair.
>>
Cock/Chicken
>>
Tatsuya and Maya.
>>
>>30098776
His name is Sun in the demo.
>>
>>30098872
Not true.

>>30098932
And Brendan was Orlando in the ORAS Demo.
>>
>>30098577
Leo: Solga(Leo)
Luna: (Luna)la
>>
>>30098915
I need to play this game sometime.
>>
>>30098936
And if Brendan did not have a previously established canon name, he would probably be Orlando.
>>
>>30098936
What you're not getting is that there is no name for him in the final game at all. So Sun is applicable in this case because there is nothing else, except for Elio(EN) and Yo-u(JP) which were also pre-release.
>>
>>30098936
Huh, I could of sworn the back of the box called him whichever version it was but apparently not.
Must just be thinking of Krys.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.