[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Banfag here. Bought a new 3ds so I can play online again O3DS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Banfag here.

Bought a new 3ds so I can play online again

O3DS is console and NNID banned apparently.

Can't downgrade N3DS without eshop access on O3DS

What do?
>>
>>30098301
buy a soldering iron
>>
buy the actual game
>>
Get a vita
>>
Return it for a Red or black XL, older firmware usually.
>>
>>30098301
>he bought the tumblr 3DS
>>
>>30098301
I still can't believe people got banned. How retarded do you have to be?
>>
>>30098301
shudda saved urself some money and injected a new LFCS using Decrypt9. thats what I did and I can play online now
>>
>>30098385
>the most trippy and rad 3ds is now tumblr

Can you not?
>>
>>30098400
Considering the game was only weeks away from being released, after waiting x months, literally fucking retarded
>>
>>30098301
>Buy oot
>install oothax via o3ds
>buy fieldrunners on n3ds
>use oothax to access httpwn
>use httpwn to play online/access eshop
>wait for slowhax (december 27th almost guaranteed)
next time don't play online anon. You only had to wait 10 days. I'm in the same boat though. Sucks but at least you got the cool 3ds, I bought a standard black n3dsxl hoping it'd be 10.7 rather than the guaranteed 11.0 space one.
>>
>>30098400
Some people thought it was safe close to release date since some stores were breaking street-date and got banned using legit games.

But yeah, i even deleted the wifi settings just to resist temptation.
>>
>>30098495
>mfw same boat
>gave both my 3ds in trade in
>buy a new n3ds somewhere else
>literelly has a faint layer of dust on it
>is 9.2 with ips up and regular panel down like the first n3ds i bought

I jumped in joy, anon. You have no idea
>>
>>30098495
I bought black and got 9.9.0U

Made hacking easy.
>>
are you retarded
you should have bought a version with a lower firmware. like the sm3d land one which has 10.7 iirc which is great for downgrading
>inb4 but it looks cool
if this matters so much just buy a used 2ds or dsi
>>
>>30098426
>can you not
definitely tumblr
>>
>>30098578
>>30098564
I both hate you both and congratulate you both. I hope to god slowhax is truly coming december. I really wish I hadn't bought the black if I had to wait. Why aren't there faceplates for XLs anyways.
>>
>>30098656
I also got dual IPS.

I like the black fine thankfully, would have preferred white though.
>>
>>30098656
Whats slowhax anyways? Ever since i went a9lh i forgot about everything else
>>
>>30098630
Why is it the tumblr 3ds out of interest? The color?
>>
>>30098715
I think I got an IPS screen as well. When I tilt the ds back it doesn't seem to lose any colour that I can notice anyways. not 100% sure though. but had I known it'd 100% be 11.0 I would've went with the neato cosmo theme
>>30098745
My understanding is that it uses a dsi game (fieldrunners being cheapest/easiest to get) and generates random pids until it gets 0 (think it'll take like 30 mins?) which gives it (the save/game) full control of the system for whatever reason then you just do whatever (no idea) and downgrade somehow. I only know about the pid part.
It'll be a way to downgrade though using dsi game(s)
>>
>>30098805
it's "can you not" that was tumblr
>>
File: 1477701830253.jpg (87KB, 662x729px) Image search: [Google]
1477701830253.jpg
87KB, 662x729px
>>30098301
> being cucked this hard because you couldn't wait two weeks
>>
>get banned for pirating and cheating
>forced to buy a brand new handheld
>immediately try to find ways to pirate and cheat again

Slow learner?
>>
>>30099055
>not pirating
fuck off /pol/ you white privileged capitalist scum
>>
>>30098849
Oh I know, I'm just curious why a lot of people say the 3ds is as well.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.