[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And he is banned from things such as the Battle Tree, why exactly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: zygarde_10percent.png (112KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
zygarde_10percent.png
112KB, 500x500px
And he is banned from things such as the Battle Tree, why exactly?
>>
Power Construct
>>
File: 1476989409182.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476989409182.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>30094948
Wait, 10% form can also have Power Construct?
Fuck, well I guess that answers that question then.

That's a shame. I kinda wanted to use 10% on my team but I don't wanna bother using it if it's going to be banned from things.
>>
Because all box mascot legendaries and Mythicals are always banned.
>>
>>30094860
>why is perfect Zygarde banned from the Battle Tree?
>>
>>30094860
ea
>>
File: chicken.png (81KB, 250x419px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.png
81KB, 250x419px
>>30095046
>all box mascot legendaries

zygarde isnt a box mascot
>>
>>30095068
Didn't know 10% form could also turn into perfect Zygarde. Makes sense now.
>>
>>30095086
>And Mythical
Reading comprehension, holy shit man.
>>
>>30095000
Well, you can use Aura Break Zydoge instead Power Construct Zydoge
>"To get it, you need to collect Zygarde Cells within the Zygarde Cube and take them to the special caravan in Route 16. These cells will depend on what you can do. Until you have collected all the cells, you'll be able to create Zygarde at the Zygarde Restoration Center. This allows for you to put together a Zygarde. If you have 10 cells, it will create a 10% Forme Zygarde, and if you have 50 it will create a 50% Zygarde. These have Aura Break. These Pokémon can then be used to assemble or separate the Zygarde. If you separate Zygarde, the Pokémon will be lost entirely, but can be rebuilt just with different IVs and no EVs. The level increases with the progression in your game.

After you have collected all 100 cells, you'll be able to combine them more solidly into a Zygarde with the Power Construct ability. This will then allow it to change between 10% and 50% Forme using the Zygarde Cube, and turn into Complete Forme in battle."

But >>30095046
All Zs are banned
>>
>>30095105
Zygarde isn't a mythical.
>>
>>30095000
>>30094948
You can create one without the ability.
GF just banned it mainly for tradition, but also because they probably found to bothersome to make a complex ban.
>>
>>30094860

Same reason Rayquaza, Girtina and Kyurem are banned
>>
>>30095086
Is "superior" to Xerneas and Yveltal (box mascots), so shut the fuck up
>>
>>30095141
Eh, I don't think it would have been too complicated to ban that specific ability.

There's no reason a 10% Zygarde without Power Construct should be banned from anything.

Oh well.
>>
>>30095118
Fucking Phione is barred from battle facilities, there is no way any Zygarde Form wouold be allowed.

And you know as well as everyone else that Mythical and Legendary is functionally identical monikers.
>>
>>30095105
isn't mythical. HOLY SHIT FAGGOT
>>
File: 1476985527001.gif (10KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1476985527001.gif
10KB, 420x420px
>>30095168
So what if it's superior? Pikachu is a box mascot and there are tons of Pokemon superior to Pikachu. Does that make everything better than a Pikachu a box mascot?
>>
>>30095210
You just sound uninformed. Mythical Pokemon can only be gotten through events. Zygarde is just sitting there waiting to be caught in game with no external factors. It isn't even remotely about power level, as shown by Phione: it's about not everyone being able to obtain it.
>>
>Allowing gift pokes and 1% rate pokes
>Not alllowing Phione cus NUT EVERIONE CAN OBTIEN ET

nonsense bullshit
>>
>>30095328
Who cares, it's fucking Phione. No one WANTS to use it so there's no problem.
>>
>>30095285
But that doesn't apply to Phione because you can make eggs.
>>
>>30095328

Same reason Cosmog is banned, because it's a baby Solgaleo/Lunala. It's useless but its still part of a banned legendary line.
>>
>>30095409
>don't have event
>can't make eggs

>can only trade for it
>like all other mythicals
It's not on a different level of technical obtainability at all, it's just worthless enough that people want to give it to you.
>>
>>30095251
>implying Gen 1 box mascots are the same thing as others box mascots
>>
>>30095522
>moving the goalposts

Zygarde isn't a fucking box mascot you retard. Just because he's "superior" to Xerneas and Yveltal doesn't mean he's a box mascot.
I get that people are upset that there was no Pokemon Z, but this is completely delusional.

Arceus is also superior to Xerneas and Yveltal. So is Mega Mewtwo. Are they box mascots?
>>
>>30095565
>doesn't mean he's a box mascot.
I'm not who said that, you cuck

>Arceus is also superior to Xerneas and Yveltal
Are you retarded? Zygarde is third legendary of XYZ trio, is totally related. Xerneas and Yvetal are box legendaries and Zygarde is above them

>hur hur Arceus is above them too also above creation dragons trio
Not a third legendary
>>
>>30095463
If you get one Phione, you can make more. Might as well ban version exclusives if you're basing it off of availability.
>>
>>30094860
Are the Tapu banned too?
>>
>>30097390
No, neither are UBs.
>>
>>30097390
The Tapus and Ultra Beasts aren't legendaries.
>>
When will Zygarde be L50 when you construct it? I'm on Poni Island and it's way too far behind to be useful.
>>
>>30095168
>zyshit
>superior to anything
KEK
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.