[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what with gamefreak and forcing Looker into every game since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1454917242739.jpg (130KB, 1233x1863px) Image search: [Google]
1454917242739.jpg
130KB, 1233x1863px
what with gamefreak and forcing Looker into every game since he first appeared?

i mean, nothing against cameos
but make it a good one, Looker is boring

instead GF decides that Looker and Crasher Wake are the best characters in all pokemon universe and force them everywhere
>>
looker is hiot
>>
File: 300px-Global_Police_agent.png (17KB, 300x135px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Global_Police_agent.png
17KB, 300x135px
>>30093010

I bet if/when Kanto is revisited this guy will become Looker.
>>
Colress was forced in way more
>>
>>30093010
looker is a humorous character and I like him.
fuck off
>>
>>30093233
>looker is a humorous character
i thought you needed humour to be a humorous character

looker has none

he's as humorous as Hau
>>
>>30093010
They at least gave Looker a reason this time unlike with ORAS. I think Looker now is more of a Post-Game staple character. I don't think we'll see Anabel again after this though.

Also when was Crasher Wake forced into everything, he hasn't been in a Pokemon Game since B2/W2 and that was with every Gym Leader.

I think Sun/Moon played it right by having a lot of returning characters (10 if I'm not mistaken), that way they can grab the fanbase properly instead of what they tried to do with X/Y. Also while Colress and Grimsley felt a bit forced it was cool to see that they got redesigns, also they actually gave us a reason (albeit a weak one) as to why Dexio even exists as a character.

As for Red, Blue, Cynthia & Wally, the first three are probably the most well remembered Champions and Wally was very well received from ORAS.
>>
>>30093367
>They at least gave Looker a reason this time unlike with ORAS

It could be anyone. Stopping UBs could have been a priority from champions of other regions for instance. It didnt had to be the INTERNATIONAL POLICE OF EVERYTHING, they just used looker because they wanted to use looker
>>
>>30093298
>haha look at what those simple minds call humor
He's a slapstick character, it's supposed to be corny. Almost like they wanted to make it suitable for younger people to understand.
>>
>>30093187
FUCK

I came here to post this. Well played, anon.

That will almost certainly be retconned to be Looker in Kanto remakes. He'll give you some epic macguffin, say some cryptic shit and then show up again for a mediocre post game quest (no Sevii Islands, this isn't a FRLG remake it's an RBY reremake!)
>>
Detective Pikachu should of been a game about Looker instead. I want to solve Pokemon crimes.
>>
>>30093501
So far the international police, specifically Looker have/has dealt with;
- An attempt to revive Team Galactic
- Stopping the summoning of Heatran
- Arresting the Seven Sages of Team Plasma
- An attempt to revive Team Flare
- Stopping the rampage of the UBs

Everything the International Police have done is either stopping Legendary (or Legendary-esque) Pokemon or eliminating the remains of villainous teams.

Even the International Police Officer in Gen I was dealing with Team Rocket, so they're not the International Police of Everything, they're the International Police. They stop villainous organizations and they stop Dangerous Legendary Pokemon, things I would imagine a Police Force would do in a world with Pokemon.

It didn't have to be looker but at this point we've had 4 generations with Looker in them so he's the most recognizable example of the International Police.
>>
I like his japanese name Handsome more.
>>
Is Crasher Wake in the game?
>>
Obvious pandering to Dr Who fans
>>
>>30093836
wat
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.