[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember this? looks pretty stupid now!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: w966dvtvk6sx.png (490KB, 1010x812px) Image search: [Google]
w966dvtvk6sx.png
490KB, 1010x812px
which autistics idea was this?
>>
>>30092169
I don't blame people for thinking this. The BUZZWOLE one is a super reach though
>>
>which autistics
>>
>>30092188
he'd be closer to necrozma I'd think.
>>
>>30092169
Lusamine forced her loved ones
>and Guzma
to cosplay as Pokemon
>>
>>30092188
>Buzzword is a super reach
>not the friendly Kahuna as a giant all-consuming monster that barely resembles him
Never got that one desu
>>
File: xddd.png (324KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
xddd.png
324KB, 640x360px
>>30092169
>Guzzlord
>necrozma
>GUZzlord
>necrozMA
>GUZ
>MA
>Guzma

think about that one
>>
>>30092169
It's one of the pre-release theories
>>
>>30092169
Remember when people were shitting on Serebii for saying Lillie wouldn't be UB-01? All of the shitposters who like to get on his case never brought that up after we played the game.
>>
>>30092220
Personality wise? No.
The outfit and body type matches the color scheme so I can understand the comparison.
Buzzwole makes no sense to me.
>>
Who actually thought it was just a coincidence that Lillie and Nihilego looked exactly the same? Not saying that they had to be the same person but at least related in some way.
>>
>>30092169
People still believe Zinnia is mourning an unborn child, no one said shit about that.
>>
>>30092220
Makes more sense than Buzzwole/Galdion.

Guzzlord and Hala: both fat, the yellow squiggles on Guzzlord's feet can resemble Hala's sandals, yellow teeth/lips = outer shirt, blue inner mouth = blue shirt, the bottom row of yellow teeth/lips vaguely resembles the shirt tied around Hala's waste, both have an arm out, similar eyebrow shape, and the fact that we knew Hala had a Crabrawler.

Yes, some similarities are absolutely reaching, but when the datamine came, many were still of the belief that the UBs resembled NPCs.
>>
>>30092169
actually this would have been better. pokemon tranforming to humans. nice man...
>>
Doesn't look stupid at all. Lusamine blatantly based herself on Beauty. Guzman looks very similar. Gladion and Hala are stupid and forced though
>>
>>30092169
Yeah I fell for the meme but Gladion being buzzwole was kind of reaching. I thought they'd introduce a new character with a similar muscle build later on
>>
Lillie looking like UB-01 was intentional, though.
>>
>>30092240
You don't bring up when he was right when you're trying to shit on him.
>>
>>30093021
Yeah exactly it's deliberate bashing for the sake of bashing, they don't really give a shit about how his track record looks.
>>
>>30093071
It kinda reminds me of how there was like 1, maybe 2, guys who were adamant that Pikipek evolved into the toucan on the tank top and people kept shitting on them .
>>
>>30092347
Zoroark and if you count the anime Latias
>>
They looked a lot like each other, though.
Except for the Buzzwole/Gladion one
>>
>>30092169
Honestly the real twist is pretty neat, it actually surprised me.
>>
Guzma coincidentally looking like Xurkitree bothers me to no end. Lusamine/Pheromosa and Lillie/Nihilego make sense, but Guzma had no contact with UBs until most of the way through the story.
>>
>>30092169
Pretty sure they designed them with a plot like that in mind but scrapped it in the end because muh childrun.

Either that or they were trolling.
>>
>>30092169
the fucking retards on Reddit and the fuckstains on The Dex and some of dipshits here on /vp/ the fuckers still thing its possible in the next games too.
>>
>>30092188
>one of the few intended comparisons is a stretch
>>
>>30092169
They didn't exactly throw the idea out of the window, just that theory
>>
>>30093119
Yeah it's a shame. The piciformes connection was spot-on.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.