[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good nature for this fella?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Kommo-o.png (39KB, 394x195px) Image search: [Google]
Kommo-o.png
39KB, 394x195px
What's a good nature for this fella?
>>
>>30089785
What kind of set would you like to build?
>>
>>30089810
DDancer I guess
>>
>>30089785
Jolly or Timid for everypokemon ever. All u need bro
>>
>>30089867
Try Jolly or Adamant
>>
>>30089785
Literally a garchomp, there ya go.
>>
Docile or Sassy
>>
>>30089867
Adamant will let you outspeed those base 135 mons at +1 speed, so you can match up better against Tapu Koko or Mega Manetric once set up.

Jolly will put you 1 point above Pheromosa and all other base 150 speeds, which is great, if by the skin of your teeth.

I doubt you'll see pheromosa for much longer on simulator, so adamant is my personal way to go, with only 110 attack, it needs to hit as hard as it can.
>>
>>30089867
Then yeah I'd go with Jolly. Without a plus speed nature its gonna need at least two boosts to be faster than Tapu Koko, Ash-Greninja, Pheremosa, Alakazam and every other threat that's all over the meta now.
>>
>>30090073
NVM, derped on my math.>>30090041 is right, Adamant is adequate.
>>
why do people as this shit? There's only 25 natures. If know what they do, you don't need to ask. 5 natures are useless. Any nature that decreases any of the defenses are useless. That leaves you only 15 natures.

You either increase speed, the offense you'll use, or the defense that's got lower base points. And always choose the nature that lowes the offense you won't use. Never chose a nature that decreases speed unless it's a slow pokemon already. You have 8 possible natures.
>>
>>30089877
This sadly
>>
>>30090346
>Any nature that decreases any of the defenses are useless.
That's incorrect though. If the OP wants a set that's mixed then minus defense is a viable option. See Fire Blast Garchomp or Gunk Shot Greninja.
>>
>>30090453
I disagree. Decreasing any defense makes no sense. I want my pokemon to take as many hits as possible.
>>
>>30090484
If you're using a mixed attacker with shit defenses then it won't make a difference anyway. Whereas if you're using a mixed attacker with a negative special attack or attack, then it could mean the difference between a OHKO or a 2HKO and so on.

To put it on other terms, you don't really want your fast attacker to take as many hits as possible. You don't want it to take ANY hits.
>>
File: 1452176525412.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1452176525412.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
reminder
>>
>>30090346
>pokemon only have 1 build
>>
Just box it.

>Comfey used Draining Kiss!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.