[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which version should I choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: S&M.png (738KB, 797x451px) Image search: [Google]
S&M.png
738KB, 797x451px
Ok, so I'm buying Sun or Moon this Friday, but cannot decide which one should I choose. I generally prefer version exclusives and cover from Pokemon Moon, but I hate the fact, that it's night mode. Will changing 3DS's clck by 12hours affect my gameplay in other way than changing day cycle of the game?
>>
>>30089677
I don't think it'll affect it if you switch it before you put in the game.
Some Pokémon might only appear during the day/night
If thats really the only thing stopping you, you should probably just get Moon
>>
>>30089736
Ok, I'll do that. Thank you!
>>
>>30089677
I've heard something about it limiting time based events for a couple of days if you switch it.
I did this with my Moon and I haven't noticed anything yet, but I'm still on the first island
I guess if there are some day based events you may feel a little confused if you play the game around noon/midnight and the day of the week changes/doesn't change the way it should

Also, you can't really go wrong either way.
Moon is really comfy so far.
What starter are you picking?
>>
>>30089841
>I've heard something about it limiting time based events for a couple of days if you switch it.
I think this might be the case, I shifted my clock mid-game and Wimpod didn't respawn for like two or three days. Eventually it went back to normal though and I've yet to notice anything else being off.
>>
>>30089841
Probably Popplio. I love concept of the archer owl, but I feel like it could look much better. And incinceroar well... fire/fighting without fighting type. And I was sure I'd choose Litten when they announced them.
>>
>>30089887
Cool choices.
Had the same thought process and I figured I'd pick the owl for a 2nd playthrough, but Litten is growing on me and I might pick him instead.
>tfw got a female popplio without resetting
>tfw no one will believe me
>>
Cannot wait to fight Team Skull. I think they might become my favourite team from all the games. Love their encounter music
>>
IMO, I don't like the time shift in Moon. Why would you want it to be night during the day time? Gen 2 gave us "real time" and save for gen3, it's a mainstay feature. Moon kinda takes that away for me. Sun is better for that alone. As for version exclusives, I wanted Lycanroc Sun, but Drampa, who's Moon exclusive. So I chose Sun and asked for a drampa on the GTS.
>>
>>30090178
well, I hate that too, so that's why I want to switch my 3DS's clock by 12 hours
>>
>>30090241
I don't see the point in that. Just play sun and ask for any version exclusive on the gts.

I mean, they made moon 12hours shifted "for the plot" (you'll see when you play). not playing it like they want you is kinda missing the point of the game.

choose sun if you want real time or moon if you don't mind the shift. if you want moon exclusives but don't like the shift, I'd say just use Sun and ask on the gts for the exclusives.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.