[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Lillie still hanging around with her abusive mom at the end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
Why is Lillie still hanging around with her abusive mom at the end?
>>
Because she's a weak character and gamefreak can't juggle writing with self inserts
>>
Because she wasn't always that way and she still loves her despite the abuse.
>>
>>30087471
Because she's still her mother retard, it's a common thing for actual people to still try to help someone they love even if they are absolute dicks
>>
>>30087494
delete this post right now, no one on 4chan know what love is.
>>
>>30087494
indeed, women love douchebags and wife beaters
>>
>>30087494
Seems legit.

More likely because of money. Unless Kukui goes like "hey, I can give you money if things get grim."
>>
>>30087486
I can't tell if the story was trying to imply that UBs had been fucking with her mind for years or that she was always deranged but her kids used to be cute and obedient so they didn't notice it then and UBs are just what her mental illness latched onto after her husband went missing
>>
>>30087471
Lillie and Lusamine had a good relationship before Nihilego took control of her. There were plenty of parts during the game where Lillie talked about the good times she had before Lusamine started acting different. The current Lusamine was not who she was as a person but who Nihilego changed her into.
>>
>>30087494
Not when you've been abused for your entire life. Then even the mere thought of every seeing your "mother" again makes you freak out. The only legitimate, "realistic" answer here is if Lusamine was being controlled by Nihilego's poison and Lillie knows she can "save" her mother and turn her into a good person. Otherwise, shit makes no sense.
>>
>>30087471
Isnt there a non-cellphone cap of this line yet?
>>
>>30087633
>Lillie and Lusamine had a good relationship before meth took control of her. There were plenty of parts during the game where Lillie talked about the good times she had before Lusamine started acting different. The current Lusamine was not who she was as a person but who meth changed her into.
>>
>>30087494
I felt it was a touching moment when Lusamine told Lillie that she was beautiful.
>>
>>30087471
Because she wants to help her and be with her mother again. She even says at the end that she's trying to explain to her mother why she was wrong in what she was doing.
>>
>>30087471
>tfw Gladion is off living the good life with his doggo, not giving a shit about his mom or sister
Must be great being him.
>>
Because your mom becomes a useless cripple due to mako poisoning.
>>
Honestly? Because going with a vague "Lillie stays with her mom because in the end she is still her mom" ending was the best way to avoid imparting to impressionable kiddies that their parents aren't always right and it's ok to hate/run away from them if they're mean.

There is a pretty huge difference between Lusamine's abuse and just "being mean" but kids are fucking idiots and they wouldn't be able to make that distinction.
>>
>>30088174
That is until he has his mental breakbown
>>
>>30087633
And the fun part is that nihilego's poison boosts the person's inner self, the crazy was always inside her
>>
>>30088902
why wouldn't she be crazy pre nihilego if her husband spends most his time fucking with an unknown dimension rather than spending time with the family
>>
>>30088956
shouldn't have married the professor then
>>
>>30088902
What does that mean for Guzma then?
>It's all dark here... I've got no clue what's going on, but there's beasts everywhere... I tried to catch one of those things...
>but it possessed me! And that's when it happened! My body, my mind... They started running wild, and I couldn't do anything about it!
>It was like I became somebody else, and I finally felt what fear feels like! It was terrifying!
>>
>>30088990
dad beating him to pulp ten billion times
>>
>>30088753
Why? He was perfectly fine post game. The only way he'd have a mental breakdown is if something happened to Silvally.
>>
>>30087556
There's actually some sort of science behind that.
>>
>>30087471
Wew, the look or lack thereof on the male protagonist's face is priceless.
>>
>>30087690
>Not when you've been abused for your entire life

Play the game, retard.
>>
>>30087471
Dude, even the MC from kill la kill asked her insane, without excuse and rapist mother to return with her to the earth in the end.
>>
>>30089404
>:^)
>>
In a nutshell, this is what happened
>Lusamine was a good girl
>Her husband is absorbed by an ultra portal
>She falls in despair, become obsessed with UB just to find her husband
>She finds the UB-01, which toxins turn her obsession to insane levels
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.