[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moves You Thought Of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Laughtoise.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Laughtoise.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
Here's mine.
I want the next gen to take place in Australia due to the abundance of weird as fuck animals and folk-lore, so I looked at one of the mythical creatures and it is called Yara-Ma-Yha-Who and it touches you with it's suction cups and absorbs you, then it spits you out and you become one, it's a fucking bizarre and awesome concept, so I thought of this move.

Changing Touch
Accuracy: 90
PP: 8
Changes the target's typing to the user's.

It would work well on a dragon/ghost type.

Anyway, post 'em.
>>
what the fuck is an australia
>>
Scramble Zone-
Psychic type, 10 PP, and scrambles the base stats of the target. Reversed after battle, of course.

Iron Maiden-
Steel type, 15 PP, and is a trapping move that deals constantly increasing steel damage. Kinda like constrict, and has the same properties asides from the above fact.
>>
>>30087504
Forgot to add the stats.

>>Scramble Zone
>>Status Move
>>Accuracy: 75

>>Iron Maiden
>>Same as constrict, pretty much.
>>
>>30087004
Shitcunt Fuckhead.
Accuracy: 100
PP: 5
The opposing Pokemon doesn't offer their cigarette lighter, and is hurled insults, lowering all stats to their bases.
>>
I feel like if they do australia next they'll start kicking themselves for putting a koala in this gen so it probably won't happen
>>
Inverse Room
Psychic
Status
5 PP
For the next five turns the rules of Inverse Battles come into effect.
>>
>>30087552
Clover tier. Great one.
>>
>>30087587
Great! Fantastic! Awesome!
I can't think of any other praises!

Sorry!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.