[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This new gen is shit. Please convince me otherwise.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1458615667727.jpg (53KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1458615667727.jpg
53KB, 1024x768px
This new gen is shit. Please convince me otherwise.
>>
First tell me...how did you feel about XY?
>>
>>30085816
>>
>>30085816
It's shit tier for me, too.

You know how people dislike gen 5 with a passion? What I feel toward SM is how they feel toward gen 5. I'm going to hate gen 7 for years to come.
>>
>>30085816
why could I convince you? stay deluded
>>
>>30085836
I didn't like it.

>>30085842
good post, enjoy your (You)
>>
answer me you niggers
>>
Try to give a number out of ten to XY.
Try to give a number out of ten to ORAS

ORAS-XY=SM-ORAS

it's fun.
>>
File: 1456861411465.jpg (9KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1456861411465.jpg
9KB, 300x256px
>>30085944
not op but
5/10
2/10
-3/10
>>
>>30085959
If you honestly rate XY over ORAS then you must hate fun either way.
>>
>>30085816
It's actually challenging.
The first area might be fucking full of annoying tutorial bullshit but it does mellow out later and let you get one with it.
New pokes are fun.
Good variety of old pokes too.
Comfy setting with vastly improved visuals.

It's not perfect but it's far better than the travesty that was gen 6.
>>
>>30085959
also if XY=5 and ORAS=2 then SM=-1, not -3
>>
Don't really hate the pokemon or styling or anything but the framerate makes me want to hit something and all the menus feel clunky as fuck. Also literally everything is so fucking sloooow speed stat-wise. Jesus christ it's a nightmare looking for Pokemon because you just want to run from shitmons you don't want but it takes 2-3 attempts. All that combined makes everything feel so tedious. I don't want to hate the games but its tiresome.
>>
>>30085816
>digimongoloid
Get out
>>
>>30085816
it's another 'I hate current gen' thread
>>
>>30085816
It's the best gen
>>
>>30085816
It is somehow worse than X and Y. It was quite a feat.

Ignore the shills on this board. The game will die off in about 2 more weeks like X and Y did past launch.

Also I love how the metacritic user score tanked hard. Went from 9.5 to 7.4 in 2 days.
>>
>>30086709
X and Y were complete games.
ORAS were gutted versions of the games they remade.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.