[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grass/ghost >not weak to poison Is it because of Steel Worker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>grass/ghost
>not weak to poison
Is it because of Steel Worker?
>>
ghost resists poison and bug anon

could've googled it
>>
>>30084888
>doesnt know ghost resist poison
Game telling you whats effective agains the enemy pokemon was a mistake
>>
>>30084888
we just had a grass/ghost last gen
>>
>>30084888
I would've preferred a water/ghost... Or maybe another steel/ghost that isn't aegislash.
It's a shame.
>>
>>30084888
I'm still pissed the only time I've even seen this was during the E4 fight. Was one that I was looking forward too.
>>
>>30084967
>>30084932

Why does ghost resist those
That's the dumbest thing ever
>>
File: ss (2016-11-17 at 12.07.11).png (147KB, 268x305px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-11-17 at 12.07.11).png
147KB, 268x305px
>>30085316
>ghosts are so spoopy they are not afraid of bugs
>have you ever tried to poison a ghost?
Yeah, that's what I thought.
>>
>>30085316
Does poison effect fucking dead people?
>>
>>30085316
poison makes the most sense of like any matchup.

Bug is weird, though
>>
>>30085316
Well, a ghost being affected by poison doesn't make much sense

And I suppose Bug in this particular case represents... decay? Bugs eating dead bodies, turning leaves into compost and so on. But ghosts are spirits, so they never age or decay.
>>
Why do you retards always try applying logic to type matchups.
>>
>>30087752
>>30086436
You do have to be extremely flexible with typing themes, and even then it's not so much in order to create a coherent logic as to plain remember the damn things.

For instance, I remember Dark > Ghost as the fact that you can bully people into suicide.
>>
>>30087819
Dark, ghost and psychic are weird cases in the typing table because GF messed with them during gen2 to balance psychic out.
>>
>>30085316
Because you can't poison the incorporeal. The bug thing is because GameFreak hates bug types.
>>
>>30087819
I always thought dark was SE against ghost because demons torture souls in hell. Evil > spirits.
>>
>>30087897
Psychics weaknesses do all work out though, the mind can be scared of the dark, ghosts and bugs.
>>
>>30085045
After learning about how it works, with the algae ghost taking over the ship parts, I think it should have a pre-evolution. Kind of like Sandygast and Palossand.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.