[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Hiker David the real MVP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: kiawe.jpg (45KB, 560x316px) Image search: [Google]
kiawe.jpg
45KB, 560x316px
Was Hiker David the real MVP?
>>
>>30084722
I lost my shit at that fucking Hiker. That was the last thing I expected. I'd go as far as to say it's genuinely funny, which is a pretty big deal for Pokemon.

But my attention was promptly stolen by Salazzle, sweet merciful lord I wasn't expecting it to look that attractive in motion.
>>
File: Sensible Chuckle.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sensible Chuckle.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>"The Marowak was just so pleased with your right answer it had to battle you!"
>"My Hiker friend was just so pleased with your right answer he had to battle you!"

>Everyone is still blinking while posing
>The Salazzle struck that awkward pose and had to hold it until I figured out the right answer
>>
>>30084722
soo many sexy npc's this gen. Dat fucking male swimmer hhnnng
>>
>>30084722
>mfw actually thought this was a dead serious trial and waste around 30 mins counting every steps and seconds of each Marowalks' movement. And even after Hiker shown up still thought "nah it is just a bait/distraction, won't fall for this"
>>
Yea fire trial was fun.
>>
>>30085793
I for one second thought the same, but then I remember that I was playing pokémon.
>>
File: 1479600254130.png (775KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1479600254130.png
775KB, 1280x738px
Hiker David edits when
>>
Come, my fine Hiker!
>>
>>30084722
Just did that "Trail"

What a fucking shit fest
>>
File: Cxwr73HVIAAPm2q.jpg (46KB, 861x470px) Image search: [Google]
Cxwr73HVIAAPm2q.jpg
46KB, 861x470px
It is I
>>
>>30086829
Gee, what could the difference be???
>>
>>30086829
Hiker David is the best character in the game.
>>
>>30086829
I picked everything but hiker david because I didn't realize that was an option
>>
>>30084722
>go my loyal hiker
Seriously lost my shit. Hiker David is the real mvp
>>
>You'll never be Bros with Hiker David
>Never get to travel the world as bros
>Never get to say "Come, my fine hiker"
>Stuck with Hau and Lillie

It sucks.
>>
>>30084722
I legit laughed out loud
>>
>>30086898
same
i did it four times
kept sending out marowaks so i kept getting 1k xp per
>>
>>30086946
>Pokemon Stars
>Female MC is Lillie
>Male MC is Hiker David
>>
i don't remember laughing this much with pokemon

team skull grunt talking about his self-steem was great too
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.