[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gladion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: unnamed.jpg (42KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
42KB, 332x443px
Where does he ranks among all rivals?

Is he the rival that most people wanted? aka not friendly and somewhat a douche?
>>
>>30083966
I like he and Hau a lot, they're nice contrasts. Hau is amusing and Gladion not being a friendly smiley-face is enough to elevate him above most of the others.
>>
>>30083966
My favorite rival. I'm a sucker for chuuni/edgy goodguys so there's that.
>>
He's the best rival.
>>
>>30083966
He's fucking great, the only issue is too fucking deep and edgy, I'd tone it down to a little bit closer to silver's level of edge while giving him some of blue's smugness while I'm at it to make him perfect, otherwise he's amazing as is, him and hau really work off together well, I really enjoy how they took the concept of the newer "rivals" and did it right with hau, then brought back older rival concept and made enough of the opposite of the friend to make it work perfectly
>>
>>30083966
I liked him a lot, so much that I wanted to see more of him, and interact with him more. I thought he and Null would be the driving force for the story, but they kinda took a back seat to Lillie. (Which was fine)

I also think it was a missed opportunity that Type:Null evolved off screen somewhere. I thought him evolving would be a big damn heroes moment, but nothing came of it.

Otherwise one of my favourites.
>>
>>30083966
could he really be considered a rival? it would be cool if he was a full-on rival with the starter stronger than yours, but he only has a stronger silvally, and even that's only starting in the late game.
>>
Nigga was kawaii, and I wish he had more screentime, or a big scene were Type Null becomes Silvally
>>
>>30084130
He's not even genuinely edgy, it's just aesthetic.
>>
>>30083966
He told hau that he is annoying, that instantly made him god tier.
>>
File: 1479690111534.png (523KB, 835x421px) Image search: [Google]
1479690111534.png
523KB, 835x421px
I love him. This part solidified him as my new favorite rival.
>>
>>30084130
Gladion isn't even edgy, he's just a loner who loves his doggo

Silver on the other hand constantly droned on about how he hated the weak and shit on his team for not being good
>>
Get out.
>>
What's wrong with his arm?
>>
>>30084661
Type: Null attacked it.
>>
>Gladion isn't in the battle tree

The ultimate missed opportunity
>>
>>30084485
Best part of the game desu. I wanted to see him more. He makes a cute couple with chicken-chan.
>>
File: 1475898253714.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475898253714.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>>30083966
Best rival but needed more screen time
>>
>>30083966
Gladion, Hau, Lillie and Kukui are all great. They are so much better than the group of retards of XY that's not even funny.

Guzma and Lusamine were disappointment though. Guzma was not as amusing as I was expecting and Lusamine is just another retard with some dumb goal that makes no sense.
>>
>>30084661
The sight of chicken-chan gives him the urge to fap
>>
>>30084792
Chicken chan confirmed canon.
>>
>>30084689
what? I thought you were still able to battle him post-game
>>
>>30083966
Literal best rival we've ever had.
I asked for a rival like Gladion
GF delivered a rival like Gladion
There's no way I'd be disappointed.

One thing I will say though is that I do agree with >>30084761 in that he should have had a bit more screen time at least.
>>
>>30084689
He's one of the champion defense challengers.
He's more graceful losing than Hau.
>>
>>30084791
Lusamine was a great villain.

They made it so that the reveal of her true intentions was surprising but not a total change in personality for her and she seemed much more fleshed out and evil than the other big bads.
>>
>>30084792
But he only fucks Silvally.
>>
>>30084792
CHICKEN CHAN X GLADION OTP
>>
>>30084867
>this entire plot could've been avoided by telling her about Poke Pelago
>>
He just gave me vibes of Hugh because of his edgy expression but still having a likeable realtionship with his pokemon and Silver because of his coldness. I think he's okay, not as good as Silver but it's okay
>>
>>30084205

The file name for his battle music is literally "vs rival".
>>
>>30084906
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Gladion saying that he convinced himself that she became obsessed with the UB's due to his father disappearing sounded like something he just told himself to dull how fucked up she had gotten. I mean, he even outright says that.

Of course, that could be the reason too, but I doubt it personally.
>>
>>30083966
Gladion was great but not quite as good as Silver. Hau was a better Shauna.
>>
>>30084906
I doubt she care about her husband anymore at this point of sanity.
>>
File: 1479171568542.jpg (57KB, 617x596px) Image search: [Google]
1479171568542.jpg
57KB, 617x596px
>>30084724
This. It seems like if you picked Chicken-chan, Gladion's the equivalent of Lillie for the male character.
>>
File: 59997651_p0.jpg (730KB, 2048x1754px) Image search: [Google]
59997651_p0.jpg
730KB, 2048x1754px
He needed more screentime. It kinda felt silly that he wasn't even there when you confront Lusamine in the UB dimension, dude got shafted so hard when dealing with their family issues.
>>
>>30084130
Silver is a lot edgier than Gladion is

Gladion isn't full POWER IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS MUH POWERRR, he genuinely cares about his pokemon and even admits that it's fine to have fun while battling. What pisses him off about Hau is that Hau basically doesn't give a shit and is just fucking around.

Also best rival theme.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.