[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she the best villain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

File: M9vpmbX.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
M9vpmbX.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
Is she the best villain?
>>
>>30082228
Better than Lysandre, at least.
>>
>>30082228
nah I ripped through her team like tissue paper and motivation wise we don't interact with her/aether enough to really understand what her fucking problem was. Definitely one of the most competent villains though.
>>
>>30082360
Her problem was that her children's father died as a result of exploring the wormholes and UBs. So, in an attempt to reach out to him/cope, she becomes obsessed with his research. At least this is what I think based on a conversation with Gladion.
>>
>>30082412

I think its moreso that Nihilego controlled her through neurotoxins. Her husband might have been the initial motivator but no reason for her to hate her kids.
>>
>>30082615
She had already begun to abuse Lillie years ago, because her sanity was deteriorating. She dressed herself like Pheromosa and Lillie like Nihilego (and Gladion as another UB too, presumably). Nihilego didn't start to drug her until she captured it midway through the plot.
>>
>>30082228
She talked only Three [3] times.
>>
>>30082664
Is it even confirmed that she knew about Pheromosa? The dressing Lillie like Nihilgeo is very plausible because Lillie tells us her mother always dressed her and her mother is obsessed with Nihilgeo because of her husband's fate.

But Pheromosa is a version exclusive which makes me question the idea that they're related in anything but a red herring sense and there are all kinds of red herrings in pokemon.
>>
>>30082412
>her children's father died
He is the guy from the pokepelago
>>
>>30082664

I think youre forgetting one thing. Lusamines abuse towards Lille started when Gladion left. So they were working on "Type:Full" the UB killer well into Lilles infancy. That is what Gladion left Aether with. It would seem conclusive that they have encountered the UBs (specifically Nihilego) years before the plot.

I dont think its a stretch to say within those years, she was being controlled. Not saying youre wrong, just offering my perspective.
>>
>>30083022
No, it is stated in-game that their father died. Fuck off with your shitty headcanon.
>>
>>30082412
What? I thought Mohn was their father
>>
>>30082615
Gladion ran away with Null two years before Lillie escaped with Nebby. The Null notes and what Gladion/Wicke tell us basically confirms she was already doing unethical shit and being kind of nuts that far back. She doesn't have sustained contact with Nihilgeo until she enters hyperspace.
>>
>>30083052
But bulbapedia says that Mohn is their father, you fucking retard
>>
>>30083083
No, that's some stupid fan meme. Gladion and Wicke have dialogue in the postgame that explains that Lusamine's husband was abducted by ayylmaos and she was using his research in hopes of being reunited with him but eventually lost sight of what she was doing to other people and eventually herself in pursuit of her goal.
>>
>>30083104

>citing Bulbapedo

KEK
>>
>>30083104
Bulbapedia is wrong then. Go beat the game then talk to Gladion. Unless Pokepelago is in ultraspace that's not their fucking father.
>>
>>30083022
>>30083083
Bulbapedia is wrong. Go collect your Type:Null from Gladion, faggots.
>>
>>30083083
Lillie and Gladion father studied ultra wormholes and went missing. A scientist at aether said Mohn studied ultra wormholes and went missing. Don't listen to the shitlord, put two together and you got your answer.
>>
>>30083052
To be fair it's only implied he died IIRC, he just got sucked up in a wormhole and could be fucking jellyfish waifus in ultraspace during the story.
>>
>>30083147
>>30083155
>>30083161
>>30083173

>They don't know what happens to people lost in ultra space

It's you shits that need to play the game.
>>
>>30083052
When why did their father have the same name as the dude on PokePelago?
>>
To anyone doubting the possibility of Mohn being the father. There is at least some proof for it.

If you go into the lab Gladion was searching for Lillie in during the story mode, you can read a few documents about Silvally that directly mentions a 'Dr.Mohn'

This raises more questions then answers though
>>
File: 1473225316699.jpg (69KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
1473225316699.jpg
69KB, 800x770px
is she really a villain if she got obsessed to UB's because of Pheromosa and amplified that emotion by a jellyfish?
>>
>>30083234
>Aether Report: Ultra Wormholes Beyond the Ultra Wormholes that Professor Mohn discovered lies a different dimension. By investigating the changes in mass there, we can predict the existence of Pokemon-like life. We have dubbed them Ultra Beasts for now.

That's why everyone thinks Mohn is the father
>>
>>30083310
It sorta could go either way though in all honesty, either Mohn is the father, managed to get back through some means or another, or he is not the father and has next to no character other than that. They dont usually throw names around for no reason in Pokemon
>>
>>30083310
Also from the Gladion convo that anon mentions

>It was my father who started it. He was the one who first confirmed the existence of Ultra Wormholes and Ultra Beasts.
>>
>>30083309
This post reminded me that Pheromosa really had nothing to do with Lusamine or the story whatsoever. Like what the fuck. Was the whole similar pose/design thing just a red herring?
>>
>>30083377
or you know she modelled herself after Pheromosa?
you can't expect someone to use gorillion gels everyday just to keep their hair like that
>>
>retards making assumptions just because two people were recorded as being tossed through Ultra Wormholes
By your own stupid logic Mohn also cloned himself and became Anabel and Looker too, because both of them went through Ultra Wormholes as well.
They're not the same person unless proven by solid evidence, which the game itself completely lacks.
For all we know Lillie's father could've turned into fucking Nebby.
>>
>>30083405
Yeah that actually makes sense. I hadn't thought of that. Isn't that why she dresses Lillie that way too? To look more like Nihilego?
>>
>>30083415
As I said in my post, as well, could really go any way. Some evidence points towards Mohn and the concept of Fallers, but other bits can conflict with that.
>>
>>30083449
Yeah, Lillie was dressed like that by her mom because of her mom's obsession with UB-01.
>>
Professor Mohn discovered the ultrawormholes then Lusamine's husband went and confirmed the existence of the wormholes

These are two different people, fucking retards
>>
File: pelago.jpg (26KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
pelago.jpg
26KB, 400x240px
>>30083234
Aside from the fact that he fits into the green eyes and blonde hair with weird straight sections club. Gladion says his father first discovered the Ultra Wormholes. The books say "Dr. Mohn" first discovered them.

So it's literally confirmed
>>
>Gladion: It was my father who started it. He was the one who first confirmed the existence of Ultra Wormholes and Ultra Beasts. But my father... He disappeared during an experiment. Trying to connect to an Ultra Wormhole. All that he left behind was a weakened Cosmog and his papers about Nihilego... Lusamine’s obsession with Ultra Wormholes... and her obsession with the Ultra Beasts... I think it was all basically her way of trying to reach him again. That’s what I had to believe. To get through it.

>Aether member: Th-th-that hole... Is that the Ultra Wormhole that Professor Mohn discovered?!

>Aether report: Ultra Wormholes - Beyond the Ultra Wormholes that Professor Mohn discovered lies a different dimension.

>Professor Burnet: There was a man named Mohn, who years ago published his theory about the Ultra Wormholes.
>>
>>30083499
>His hair even has a touch of Gladion's style
They couldn't be more blunt with it without just saying it outright.
>>
>>30082228
Nah, that's still Ghetsis. She was a hell of a lot better than Lysandre though.
>>
File: 1471865067646.jpg (23KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1471865067646.jpg
23KB, 337x372px
so basically Mohn is the villain all along?
if it wasn't him being curios on what's in the other side this chain of events wouldn't happen.
>>
>>30083499
>>30083515
So does Mohn have amnesia similar to Anabel since he's also a Faller? Or is he just an ass that left his family to chill on the beach?
>>
>>30083598
Losing his memory and washing up in the Pelago would make sense.

How the fuck did no one from Interpol know about Anabel or the Hoenn Battle Tower after they found her?
>>
>>30082228
It's real?
>>
>>30083634
Because SM takes place in the Mega universe like ORAS. Meaning there's no frontier for her to be a part of.
>>
>>30082228
Yes
>>
File: GUREATO.jpg (106KB, 1000x567px) Image search: [Google]
GUREATO.jpg
106KB, 1000x567px
>>30083662
>the Frontier not existing has transcended from a meme to an integral part of the canon
>>
>>30083662
But Looker mentions Anabel saying one of the things she remembered was "guarding" the tower. Aside from that, what you said makes an upsetting amount of sense.
>>
>>30083733
Anabel came from the nonmega universe. Otherwise Hoenn would be destroyed in the SM universe, which doesn't seem to be the case
>>
>>30083695
>in gen 8 the postgame subplot is about Anabel trying to build a battle frontier
>it turns out you can't build a battle frontier in this universe or it creates a paradox that could destroy the world
>>
>>30083132
DId nobody pay attention to all the "Professor Mohn" information in the Aether Labs?
>>
>>30085321
only lorefags such as myself care about little details like that
>>
>>30083147
One NPC tells us that the guy who discovered the ultra wormholes is called Mohn.
And Gladion says that his father is the one who discovered the ultra wormholes.
Just put 2 and 2 together.
>>
>>30083634
I think at one point in the tutorial he mentions he came by the Poke Pelago on accident and ended up building a shack all by himself to live in.
>>
>>30083309
She's almost literally a drug addict.
Is her actions the drug's fault or herself's ?
>>
>>30082228
The best thing about Lusamine was hundreds of waifufags getting BTFO when they found out they'd been lusting over a 40 year old granny with a cavern pussy that had already been ruined by two kids.
>>
>>30083147
>NPCs in Prof. Burnet's lab mention Dr. Mohn is the one who made research of Ultra Wormholes
>Gladion states his father discovered the Ultra Wormholes
>Ultra Wormholes can go into other dimensions, but they can also return to the main universe
>Mohn from Poke Pelago mentions he discovered the islands all by himself, and eventually had to build a shack for himself due to the islands being far away and unhabitated
>Mohn is blonde and has green eyes; his hair sports the same style as Gladion's

It's literally fucking him. Maybe if the Poke Pelago guy was a random black guy I would have believed you, but he literally looks like a fat and old Gladion, and his name is literally fucking Mohn.
>>
>>30085508
>expecting Let's play watchers to know the real shit
>>
>>30085462
Jokes on you, I'm a milffag
>>
>>30082228
The most important question is whether or not we will see her and her daughter ever again.
>>
>>30083052
Not him but talk to the guy in the dimensional research center. He mentions Mohn, but not Lusamine so IDK
>>
File: beat28.jpg (105KB, 245x477px) Image search: [Google]
beat28.jpg
105KB, 245x477px
>>30082228
>Robo-Groudon wants to fight!
>Tech suit Lysandre wants to fight!
>Ultra Fusion Hyper Beast Lusamine wants to fight!

>sends out pokemon
>>
>>30087104
Well at least Lusamine didn't send out a Sunflora.
>>
>>30082360
>what her fucking problem was
She wanted to catch em all, catch her favorites, escape adult responsibility (her kids) and spend all her wealth on her sick obsession. she represents the adult pokemon fans
>>
>>30087104
>Robo-Groudon wants to fight!

What
>>
>>30082228
what smt game is this?
>>
>>30087520
Pokémon Gale of Darkness XD
>>
>>30087799
>XD
>>
File: 1479142304899.png (29KB, 122x131px) Image search: [Google]
1479142304899.png
29KB, 122x131px
>>30083155
Gladion says his father discovered Ultra Wormholes
That book in the basement says Mohn discovered Ultra Wormholes
I'm sure we can draw some kind of conclusion from this
>>
>>30087971
>still memeing XD gale of darkness
>>
So can we say there is Pre Gen 6 Lusamine and all the Alolan characters? Wonder how they act.
>>
>>30088795
will Generation cover Alola?
it would be great if they bothered to show what happened before and after mohn got thrown to the shadow realm since they are pretty much the focus of the story.
>>
You fuckers seem to forget that ultra wormholes can lead to ultra space OR to other locations in our own universe.

The game literally starts with Lillie entering an Ultra Wormhole and ending up on Melemele. Likewise, Mohn didn't end up in Ultra Space like the other researchers and his family assumed, he ended up on Pokepelego.
>>
File: 1400802639096.jpg (20KB, 449x440px) Image search: [Google]
1400802639096.jpg
20KB, 449x440px
>mfw discovering Lusamine froze Pokemon so she could love them forever
>mfw seeing a frozen Pikachu

FUCKING WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS GAMEFREAK?
>>
>>30089455
they're fine
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.