[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 357
Thread images: 38

File: rotom_dex[1].jpg (29KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
rotom_dex[1].jpg
29KB, 400x240px
Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

Is there a national pokedex? If so someone show me these other mega dex entries.
>>
Bump come on guys
>>
>>30080994
They expelled the national dex from existence. Now the value of shinies will plummet because anybody can complete it in say ~1 week or less, especially with the GTS being extremely active currently.
>>
Is the battle royale basically un-challengable until after the main story?
>>
>>30080994
Can I catch remoraid
>>
>>30082969
Yes, It's in the lake after Mahogany Town.
>>
Where the hell is the Surf TM? I know it's somewhere on Poni Breaker Coast, but I can't find it.
>>
>>30083264
You have to beat all the trainers on route 10, then the Ace Trainer will give it to you after you beat her.
>>
>>30083333

That's for Snarl, not Surf.
>>
I've beat the Battle Royal on Master rank, and it said I could try a new battle style. Did it even unlock anything?
>>
>>30083409
Go to the garbage plant north of the battle royal center and there is a guy there that lets you change your characters battle animations
>>
Are the UBs always in the same area? It's taking me forever to trine the second Ceelestia.
>>
>>30083533
*find
>>
>>30083533
Its just luck. Some i got all in a row. Some took me 10+ encounters.
>>
File: IMG_5510.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5510.png
1MB, 750x1334px
How the fuck do I get here
>>
File: zygarde_10percent.png (112KB, 500x500px)
zygarde_10percent.png
112KB, 500x500px
How early can you get doggy zygarde? He looks so cool, I wanna use him ASAP.
I just got the collector from Dexio and Sina.
>>
Can you breed type: null?
>>
>>30083597
Once you get to Route 16 you can assemble zygarde cells. I don't think they can have power construct unless you have all 100, though. Mine still had aura break, even at 50%.
>>
>>30083592
This was a pain in the ass. There is an entrance in the meadow.
>>30083610
No, you can't.
>>
If i do the IV training on a ditto are those stats able to be passed down? Also where is the destiny knot.
>>
>>30083683
Wow, that tiny crawl space? Never would've found that on my own, thanks anon
>>
>>30083707
hyper training doesn't change Iv's for breeding, it just 'sets' the game to pretend the Iv is 31 for stat purposes

hyper training's only use is to fix unbreedables who got bad stats. You wills till need your injected/hacked/however obtained 6 iv ditto for breeding.
>>
Can you rematch solgaleo/lunaala?
I want to actually use them
>>
>>30083650
>aura break

Speaking of that, has anyone tried using Zygarde against Totem Pokemons and/or Ultra Beasts to see if their auras get broken?
>>
So theres no national dex?
>>
Should I just scrap my Fomantis now for a Bounsweet? It really seems Tsareena is better than Lurantis in every way
>>
are the Legendary Pokemon shiny locked?
>>
I got a Gentle shiny Eevee. What would be its best eeveloution?
>>
Should I even attempt the battle royal before finishing the game? Thought i'd kill some time there before going to Kiawe but it seems pointless.
>>
>>30084023
Except for the fact that Tsareena's movepool is surprisingly shallow.
>>
>>30083781
I thought it was literally impossible to progress the game until you catch them, as KOing them or fleeing does nothing just like Reshiram, Zekrom, Xerneas, Yveltal and Fug.
>>
>>30084023
>Tsareena
>better than Lurantis
please leave.
>>
>>30084069

Do you think Lurantis can fill a solid role for a Grass on my team over one then? Solar Blade seems great
>>
>>30084069
like so many mons this gen.
>>
>>30084095

In terms of BST, it seems like it is. Beats it in everything except defense I think
>>
File: 1441763522869.gif (3MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
1441763522869.gif
3MB, 280x200px
>tfw still looking for Feebas
>>
What nature should I soft reset for on Power Construct Zygarde? Turns out you can't separate it. Should I just go for adamant, even though it'd make Core Enforcer shit(tier)?
>>
Can I get Buzzwole and Kartana in Moon
>>
File: festival_plaza_1.png (119KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
festival_plaza_1.png
119KB, 400x240px
>>30080994
How the fuck do you use this thing?
>>
>>30084113
Defense is useful as a grass type so - objectively worse.
>>
How the fuck do I get into poni meadow to catch me a sensu oricorio.
I've already fucking caught solgaleo and some asshole says I need to be a champion to get in. Do I have to beat the elite 4 to get in? I really wanted oricorio on my final team.
>>
>>30084096
I'd say so. Solar Blade or Leaf Blade (depending on how the rest of your team is set up), and you have access to Synthesis for healing, and you get lots of coverage with X-Scissor/Leech Life, Brick Break/Low Sweep or Poison Jab, and even some weaker coverage in Aerial Ace and Payback (which does a good job considering its 45 base speed).
>>
>>30084135
Talk to people with red bubbles to get more festival coins, use festival coins to participate in shop activities such as dying clothes, raising happiness, raising stats, or getting items. You can also participate in missions in which you just interact with the bots in order to get more Festival coins. It's a fun little time waster unless you want to rush through the game.
>>
Bumping for >>30083264.
>>
>>30080994
So anyone know how to get that TM by the lighthouse in Konikoni?
>>
>>30083996
That would be neat. And useful.
>>
>>30084052
Umbreon is the only shiny eeveelution that looks good and considerably different.
>>
>>30080994
What are the consequences of fiddling with my 3DS' clock? I never adjusted it for DST, and I really don't want to wait till tomorrow to evolve my fomantis
>>
Can I EV train on Isle Evelup with my DS closed or off? I don't wanna burn my battery
>>
Do the trainer styles do anything in game or only in Link Battles? I switched my style and I se no diffference.
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
what are these plots of land for?
>>
>>30084135
in which way?

most features have to be unlocked, and unlocking is done by grinding the missions (just do type match up quiz, every single other mission pays out shit) every time the plaza levels up you will get 1 'random' store of a random level, you can then either keep it or dump it (he'll give you extra tickets if you spent yours, items if you didn't)

at level 8 your allowed to ask what stores other people have (the people walking around outside your streets) at level 20 you can rename it, at level 40 change the music, at level 80 change the castle (not the ability to change these things, ONE chance to change them)

you literally do this over and over and over and over and over until you get the store you want, and hope it's the level want you want it otherwise gotta keep retrying. you have no say in what you get, no say in what he gives you, and your level is unimportant for store quality (I got 2 5 star stores at level 11 and 13, then 1 stars only for the next 12 levels)

also the store listed as 1. on your list when rearranging the stores 9another feature you must unlock) is what npc you will suggest when asked, so put the good store there.
>>
>have O3DS
>hit home
>game locks up for a concerning amount of time before it brings it up

Should I start saving before I hit it? I'm scared of it actually freezing.
>>
>>30084278
Yea its either Umb or Sylv for looking okay as a shiny.
>>
>>30084318
Teasing Sun 2 Moon 2
>>
>>30084242
left side of diglett cave, you need the machamp push
>>
>>30084286
everything that runs on a daily clock (every plaza store) goes into 24 hour shut down mode if you dick with the clock, and this includes daylight savings because you have to correct the 3ds manually.
>>
If I use the island scan, does the scanned pokemon for that day always pick a set location? Does anone know where Honedge's will be?
>>
>>30084303
it runs in real time if the machine is off or on, so yes. just don't dick with the clock trying to cheese it because that won't work.
>>
>>30084348
Cool thanks. I've been talking to every NPC trying to activate someone to open the gate lol
>>
What happened to that pastebin with all the resources in it
>>
Not really related to the game play but still... Who is this semen demon?
https://youtu.be/DYCrCncgIFI
>>
For an in game nature would you prefer a neutral nature or a nature that increases the relevant attack stat but lowers a defense stat
>>
Kinda curious, how exactly does Isle Abeens (the only one I have unlocked at the moment) work? I put beans in the basket, and I leave, come back, and nothing has happened, i.e., I've wasted a few beans. Do I really need to stay there or what?
>>
Does anyone know how to trade the Shards for bottle caps? I can't seem to find where to do this.

>>30084326
This is normal on o3DS. The game is fairly demanding and will make the game lag considerably on multiple occasions.
>>
Is spending upwards of an hour or more to find a Bagon on Route 3 before fighting Hala worth it?
>>
>>30084461
Come back when the timer on the beans is up. There's a chance that wild pokemon will show up if you just let it sit for a few hours
>>
>>30084499
Like, I am doing that, and nothing happens. No Pokemon show up.
>>
File: 1387502586219.jpg (30KB, 256x299px) Image search: [Google]
1387502586219.jpg
30KB, 256x299px
Can somebody clarify for me how ball inheritance works now? Males can pass down the ball they're in, but only with Ditto, is that correct?

I have a female Vulpix in a normal Pokeball but my balltism makes me want it in a Dive Ball. Could I make it have babies with a male Pokemon in a Dive Ball and have the offspring possibly come in a Dive Ball, or does that not work?
>>
>>30084458
usually neutral unless the nature is thematically fitting. I mean hell i wanted my Rowlett to be serious just for his animation aesthetics even though all neutral natures are identical.

people who battle seriously though will usually actually take a defense cutting nature for mixed sweeper sets.
>>
>>30084518
>Males can pass down the ball they're in, but only with Ditto, is that correct?
Correct.

>or does that not work?
No. Females are still prioritized in ball inheritance.
>>
>>30084478
do you want/love Bagon because he's your favorite dragon? if so then yes. if you just want him because early Op mon no.

nothing in the game requires you get him that early, it's just a nice boon if you really like him.
>>
>>30084508
Again, it's random chance. I think the odds increase with more beans or better beans. So far I've gotten a zubat, vullaby, and magneton to appear
>>
Is there a way to transfer pokemon from one save file to another save file in Sun and Moon yet?

I want to send over some late-game pokemon eggs from my Lurantis Moon game to my physical cartridge. Or will I have to put my physical cart in another 3DS and do it via local trade?
>>
Is shiny charm for completing the alolan dex or just seeing everything?
>>
>>30084569
Shit, I should just deal with it but my balltism is too intense. Vulpix would look perfect in a Dive Ball. Thanks for clearing that up though.
>>
Where's the encounter table gone
>>
>>30084618
Need to catch everything
>>
>>30084643
Guess I'll wait for Bank. I can't justify wasting time catching everything all over again.
>>
CASTFORM HOW I've been fighting these fucking mantis flower things for hours now in the rain, and not a single castform to be fucking seen.
>>
Spoilers below probably

I fought Hapu in the Grand Trial and got the Ground Z-Crystal but I haven't seen Mina or the Psychic Z-Crystal at all. Did I do anything wrong? Does it come later?
>>
>play Pokemon moon
>Catching some Pokemon
>Wild lycanroc from fucking no where

Is this real or I'm getting memed?
>>
File: 1479430730817.png (2MB, 1280x1859px)
1479430730817.png
2MB, 1280x1859px
Does Beast Boost take existing boosts into account?

Like if celesteela uses autotomize and gets a kill, would its offensive stat or its speed get the boost?
>>
>>30084686
Yeah, anon, we hacked your fucking game.
>>
Is crabhammer effected by iron fist?
>>
>>30084686
Both versions of lycanroc are catchable by themselves in both versions, it's just the evolution method that's limited
>>
>>30084686
no it's part of the game. i have sun so the midnight form will show up for me in the same spot. not sure if i like that feature yet but at least we get access to both in-game
>>
>>30084703
Nah.
<a href="http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Category:Punching_moves"></a>
>>
>>30083264
>>30084219
There are two girls that'll ask you to battle them for a photoshoot. When you beat them, they'll give you waterfall and surf.
>>
>>30084684
in the Haina Desert
>>
>>30084684
The psychic, flying, and ice z-crystals aren't plot related and are found by themselves in the desert, ten carat hill, and mount lanakila
>>
Transferring the save files from the Lurantis .cia onto a legitimate copy should be safe for going online right? I can't see why it wouldn't, but better safe than sorry
>>
>>30080994

I keep hearing about EVs and natures...I haven't played pokemon since gen 1 and I'm worried about fucking something up. Anybody know if there's a youtube video that clears all this stuff up for someone returning to the series?
>>
Where can i find Happiny in route 1?
>>
>>30084729
Hello there new friend, how has been your first weekend in 4chan so far?
>>
Doesn't Rotomdex or those Poke Ride mess up the 6 pokemon carrying rule?
>>
File: IMG_2579.jpg (185KB, 720x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2579.jpg
185KB, 720x525px
I skipped a shitload of text because I'm sick of these cut-scenes, what do you do at the trainer school?
>>
>>30084870
No one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>30084684
Keep going. Mina gives you Fairy

Psychic is in Haina Desert.
North, West, East, North, East
>>
>>30084870
There are 4 trainers you have to defeat, one in the right of the building, one in the left (behind a red gate), one inside one the first floor and the last one in the tennis yard.
>>
>>30084870
Watch some videos of others playing the game to figure it out yourself.

>There are people who don't take their sweet ass time the first time they play a new RPG
>>
>>30084870
Find a bunch of students to battle, then battle the teacher on the second/first floor, I don't remember exactly
>>
>>30084911
thanks anon
>>
>>30084911
>spoonfeeding this much
>>
>>30084676
BUMP Someone has to have a fucking shiny charm by now.
>>
>>30084933
No that should be fine. It's a QnA thread anon.
>>
>>30084933
Not him, and while I sort of agree, this is basically spoonfeeding: the thread.
>>
>>30084966
Question and answer, not spoonfeed.
>>
>>30084843
That shit appends itself on its own when I copy and paste links sometimes. Chill out with the autism.
>>
Crabrawler or Makuhita?
>>
Where's the Ice Z-Crystal? Somewhere in the cave leading up to the Pokemon League?
>>
>>30080994
What are all the strength locations?
>>
Are battle royals really the only replayable post game?
>>
>>30085005
ultra beasts and battle tree is post game
>>
>>30084985
Correct. It should be in the first cave area IIRC. Check the other areas if its not there.
>>
Can Z-moves crit?
>>
File: d1a.png (219KB, 408x469px) Image search: [Google]
d1a.png
219KB, 408x469px
I wonder why people come into a thread which that exists to help others to mock people for needing help?

It's almost like you're missing something from your daily lives, Anons.
>>
File: Smug 4.png (572KB, 867x806px) Image search: [Google]
Smug 4.png
572KB, 867x806px
>>30085021
I'm love helping people, but sometimes I feel like being a dick.
>>
>>30085021
they probably need help for stupid reasons.
>>
>>30085005
>>30085014
UBs aren't replayable.

The Battle Tree is.
>>
>>30084983
Machop.
Trade it for Spearow in the PC outside the first trial cave.
>>
When can I start encountering SOS battles? I just started and I've caught a bunch of Pokémon on Route 1, but I'd still like to catch Happiny and see Pikachu.
>>
>>30085061
After your first trial.
>>
There's a man in the Haina desert who has forgotten who he is and only remembers a pokemon named Luna... It's not lunala, and lunatone (for some stupid reason) isn't available in moon. Anybody know about this guy?
>>
>>30085016
Yeah
>>
can Alomamola be found in s/m?
what lv and where?
>>
>>30083592
Towards the bottom left of that meadow with all the yellow flowers.
>>
>>30085099
Yes.
Found mine at level 13 at Brooklet Hill. The water was rippling by the way, so it might be rare. I'm not sure.
>>
Can I soft reset for good natures for the UB's or are they predetermined when I encounter them?
>>
>>30085146
male?
>>
>>30085147
You can, and they're affected by synchronize too
>>
Is Lillie a virgin or not?
This is important.
>>
>>30085173
The one I found was female. Since the dex entry shows that it could be male or female, I assume you can find them as males.
>>
>>30084545
>tfw when I caught a lax alolan meowth that "loves to eat"
>>
How to get more fc? Talking to people doesn't prompt stuff anymore
>>
>>30082950
Oh hell no. So i'll never get to see the other megas dex entries?
>>
>>30085200
She's 11
>>
When you are given type:null what is the met location, what pokeball is it in, and what level is it?

Can you trade it on the gts?
>>
File: 1479513620598.jpg (64KB, 600x955px) Image search: [Google]
1479513620598.jpg
64KB, 600x955px
Is there a way to reset EVs like the reset bag or am I going have to load my pokemon with berries?
>>
>>30085255
What's your point?
>>
How do I get the dye shop in the festival plaza?

I'm not sure I get what to do and how to level up
>>
>>30085271
Aether Paradise, Poke Ball, 40.

No clue about the GTS.
>>
is there anything worth getting in vast poni canyon or can i just use repel the whole time? i also feel underleveled but ive been using exp share the whole game
>>
>>30085276
Not that I know of, but the garden has 18 slots and big yields so it's not as bad as it could be
>>
>>30085313
Not really. You can get the opposite version of Lycanroc near the end but otherwise it's riddled with Boldore, Dugtrio, and Carbink.

Also if you think you're underleveled you shouldn't use Repel. What levels are your Pokemon? They should be around the same as the wild Pokemon there.
>>
>>30085284
Just keep leveling up. Either Sophocles will offer you one, or eventually you can ask visitors to recommend shops. Just keep asking until one is a dye shop
>>
>>30085313
Jangmo-o is in the bushes before the bridge.
>>
>Send out miniors I've been breeding onto WT
>Expect shit
>Get a shiny stufful with pokerus
>Adamant nature
>Cute charm

Is the ability capsule in Sun and Moon? I'd love to use this thing.
>>
I'm trying to catch a shiny sandcastle, and I need to soak it so I can false swipe it.

What is the fastest way to get a pokemon with Soak?
>>
Whats a good move set for A-Raichu?
Can it keep Volt Tackle and do Catastropika as well?
>>
>>30085388
I believe the water spider thingy learns it.
>>
>>30085382
Yes, but if I'm not mistaken it can't change HA, so your stufful should be stuck with Cute charm
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (9KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
9KB, 313x161px
Is there a way to get the alternate Lycanroc? Or am I going have to trade for it from the other game?
>>
>>30085423
Look in the thread.
>>
>>30085423
You can find it in the wild near the Dragon trial, but the evolution is version-locked.
>>
>>30085419
Damn. Well, I guess I can't really complain. Thanks for the answer.
>>
>>30085423
See
>>30084686

Chances of it appearing are low tho, spend around an hour there and only got it once.
>>
>>30085390
Thunderbolt and Psychic are musts. I'm sure it has the usual coverage suspects like Energy Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, etc. Play around with it.

You could also do Electro Ball/Agility.

And no, A-Raichu can't use Pikachu's move.
>>
how do you get to stone area above brooklet hill poke center?
>>
File: 1475612184627.jpg (173KB, 1247x712px) Image search: [Google]
1475612184627.jpg
173KB, 1247x712px
Explain to me how EV/IV training works. My friend said they removed Super Training. Can you still reset your EVs on your bromons you used throughout the game?
>>
Has anybody gotten banned playing online on the freeshop versions of SM so far?
>>
>>30085390
It can keep Volt Tackle Not sure why you'd want a physical move though.

>>30085483
>Electro Ball/Agility
I'd rather have Electric Terrain with Electro Ball just because its Ability makes it the fastest mon in the game or at least really fucking fast.
>>
>>30085499
You mean in releation to the new Sun and Moon tweaks or in general? Like are you totally new to the concept of EV/IV?
Also yes you can delete EVs with berries
>>
File: 1479655100582.png (222KB, 931x940px) Image search: [Google]
1479655100582.png
222KB, 931x940px
>>30085499
You'll have to use certain shops in Festival Plaza or do it with EV reducing berries (-10 each) like usual.

Pic related was a thread where someone tried to clear up EV training.
>>
when breeding, does the mother still have like an 80% chance of passing down its ablility?
>>
>>30085423
Also, which one do you want? i happen. To have two sun lycanroc, could give you one if want.
>>
I'm yuuro so I don't even have the game yet, but how hard/impossible is it to get living regional dex? Most of the stuff doesn't seem to be breedable
>>
how the fuck do i stop machamp from moving boulders when he starts

im pressing every button
>>
Fomantis or Bounsweet? I need a grass
>>
>>30085553
The Sun/Moon tweaks

I only had a tenuous grasp on EV/IV training before and now I'm lost
>>
>>30085544
Agility and Surge Surfer via Electric Terrain raise its Speed by the same amount, though.
>>
>>30085606
Formantis
>>
>>30085423
both available at Poni, evolutions are version locked but you can catch both in either version
>>
Is there a way to check records, e.g. First Clear record?
>>
>>30084325
Do you know which store sells EV reducing medicine?
>>
File: 01_tokay-gecko.jpg (996KB, 2048x1371px) Image search: [Google]
01_tokay-gecko.jpg
996KB, 2048x1371px
How do I get the other 10 fucking stamps on my trainer passport?!
>>
>>30085604
You can't
>>
So. Please tell me that you can catch me in Feebas in Brooklet Hill.

I've been here for hours. I know I know, 1 to 5%, but if it turns out you can't even catch it there, some of you guys are ok, don't go to Alola tomorrow.
>>
>>30085596
You'll have to to wait till post-game and will most likely need both games. Use GTS or replay the game at least once for both Type: Null, Cosmog, Cosmoem, and Silvally. You can get a Cosmog after catching your box legendary, but it evolves based on its origin game I believe.
Lots of pokemon are locked behind SOS calls like Mareanie, Sableye, Gabite, and Happiny so good luck with that.

>>30085616
Aw shit, really? Nice.
>>
If I have the most recent firmware, I can't inject right? Or even use injected pokemon at all?
I'll be banned or what?
>>
>>30085643
Battle Tree and Poke Finder, I'd imagine.
>>
>>30085648
brooklet hill, not totem den
only fishing, special spots (5%)
>>
>>30085644
you can because you need to to get energy ball tm

i did it somehow but i don't know how took me 10 tries randomly pressing everything
>>
>>30085653
Well shit.

At least I only need to get new Mons. I have living dex waiting.
>>
File: 25687896.png (300KB, 798x437px) Image search: [Google]
25687896.png
300KB, 798x437px
>>30085692
>tfw I've been fishing in the fucking Totem Den all day
>>
Who should I add to my team?
I have a Salazzle, Lurantis, Toxapex and A-Raichu.

Are there any other good mons that could go well with these ones? I'm kinda stuck.
>>
>>30085727
You know where you go north to get to Vast Poni Canyon, right next to Hapu's house? Keep going east instead.
>>
File: 2016-11-21-032214.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-21-032214.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>30085727
Ancient Poni Path. Make sure to come in from the left.

For posterity's sake, he gives you a Key stone, not a Mega Ring. It's like how the Hoenn E4 had keystones, but no ring; they likely just held it in their hands.
>>
>>30085754
Mudsdale, Ribombee, and Mimikyu would all work wonders there.
>>
File: meohoho.png (160KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
meohoho.png
160KB, 500x500px
>>30085713
>mfw I caught both Feebas and Alomomola in under thirty minutes
>>
>>30085754
Bewear and Minior both put in work and can add some physical oomph to your special attackers. Minior can go mixed really well too
>>
>>30085776
>tfw I got a feebas encounter but accidentally killed it
>tfw I got a prism scale from fishing afterwards

Tru storay
>>
>>30085754
>>30085775
>>30085794
Toucannon would also be good.
>>
File: [MENACING].png (464KB, 792x433px) Image search: [Google]
[MENACING].png
464KB, 792x433px
>>30085776
DELETE THIS. I've caught Alomomola, but I must have a Feebas!

>>30085804
Christ, I have to fish for the scale too?
>>
>>30085794
>Minior
do these guys show up late game?
>>
halp

I can get hidden ability from SOS chaining? Looking to get Contrary Fromantis
>>
>>30085808
>>30085794
>>30085775
Where do I find minior & mudsdale?
Thanks for the responses, btw.

>>30085824
Well, I got one from fishing randomly, but I'm sure there's someone in the game who gives one to you.

I'm not entirely sure though.
>>
>>30085832
Mt. Hokulani, where Sophocles' trial was
>>
>>30084023
Tsareena has a good enough movepool. Trop Kick, U-turn, High Jump Kick, Acrobatics
>>
File: 1478571123155.jpg (659KB, 1280x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1478571123155.jpg
659KB, 1280x1527px
>>30085866
Yes, although there's no notification that one of the called in members has the HA. So you either have to lower the stats of each one that comes in, or have something that briefly displays ability like Skill Swap or Worry Seed.
HA usually don't show up until pretty late (15+) into a chain
>>
>>30085776
>put wimpod up on gts asking for male alomoma
>trade accepted within 5 mins
>mfw
>>
>>30085630
bump
>>
>>30085905
Thanks. Lurantis must be the best poke to chain with because of False Swipe, Double Team, Ingrain, and Leafage. Contrary would make it perfect.
>>
How the heck does Weather SOS calls work, I'm at Tapu Village and it's raining and no wild mons are calling castforms or vanillish. Sources online say that Tapu Village is a place where SOS weather applies. What am I doing wrong?
>>
File: 20161121_033730.jpg (3MB, 1817x1992px) Image search: [Google]
20161121_033730.jpg
3MB, 1817x1992px
>tfw it took me 12 years to catch one Pokemon
https://youtu.be/hod0WtYE4SA
>>
Is 2v2 matchmaking in yet?

Can I partner up with a buddy and take on random scrubs online?
>>
Where do you catch Eggsecute? I'm at the third island, about to do the Electric trial, and I've been meaning to use Alolan Eggsecutor as my Grass type ever since it was first revealed but I haven't found any yet and don't have it in my pokédex either
>>
Anywhere I can check IVs?
>>
>>30086007
Don't know about Exeggcute, but Alolan Exeggutor is a set encounter at the beginning of the 4th island.
>>
>>30086017
Press Y on a pokémon's summary page.
>>
>>30086020
Well that's lame. I was hoping I could start using one sooner than that.
>>
>>30086025
I'm pretty sure that's base stats and EVs, IV checking is once you get to the battle tree and get the judge feature for the PC
>>
>>30080994
Who's the Ice expert? We pretty much have expert in all other types.
>>
Ok. So, that was the hard part. Where does a guy get a Prism Scale?
>>
>>30086080
There is none, icium Z is sitting around in a cave
>>
When do I get machamp?
>>
>>30086082
http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/prismscale.shtml
>>
Is it possible to get more Johto balls, or are the ones from Samson?
>>
>>30086183
from Samson the only ones*
>>
is there a sun and moon ROM for citrus yet?
>>
i heard that chinchou was fishable somwhere

Where, and where do i get the rod required for it?
>>
>>30086260
Serebii.
>>
File: 1465025093892.png (28KB, 243x169px) Image search: [Google]
1465025093892.png
28KB, 243x169px
>>30086271
>>
File: mallow3.png (257KB, 602x360px) Image search: [Google]
mallow3.png
257KB, 602x360px
question, where can i find the ayylmao solrock lunatone guy?
>>
What's a beneficial nature for Sogaleo?
>>
the pokeride machamp you get on the last island, as for wild you can find machokes in vast poni canyon
>>
Is it possible to teach A-Raichu electric terrain?
If so, how?
>>
Two things:
1. Does anyone have the new pickup chart? I got some good items off a relatively low-level meowth with pickup and now I'm really curious about how many good items are in the chart.
2. Has anyone experienced severe fuck-ups on a N3DS while playing S/M e.g. 3DS doesn't come out of sleep mode, freezes when trying to go to the home menu, etc.?
>>
File: tapukoko.jpg (140KB, 1024x1151px) Image search: [Google]
tapukoko.jpg
140KB, 1024x1151px
Do I have to soft reset back to the champion room for tapu koko's nature, or can i just kill it and come back? I'm on my second reset through and this cutscene is giving me a fucking aneurysm
>>
How late in the game, if at all, is it possible to get a Magnezone?
>>
>>30086329
after the league its back there.

lvl 60 of course
>>
Does Marowak ever get a STAB move? Jesus fuck he's level 44 and I'm still using the same moves I was using as Cubone, what a fucking useless type change
>>
>>30086333
You have to level up magneton in the poni island canyon, where you fight the final kahuna.
>>
>>30086333
right before e4
>>
>>30086329
>can i just kill it and come back?
Yes. This one.

>>30086333
Level up Magneton at Vast Poni Canyon. The last major dungeon before Victory Road.
>>
>>30086314
Have Raichu breed with a Togedemaru that currently knows Electric Terrain. Make sure Raichu is female.
>>
>>30086329
I think you can kill it and come back.
Don't take my word for it though, I only heard that from another anon.

>>30086333
You can catch a magnemite and get it to a magnezone before the end.
>>
>>30086320
I have a N3DS and the only fuckup I've noticed is the frame rate dropping into the single digits in some double battles, like the one in the resort.
>>
>>30086346
>>30086348
>>30086350
>>30086352
Hmm. Very well. It's a pretty long wait, but I guess I can do it.
>>
>>30086344
he learns them the level before he evolves.
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/105.shtml#alolalevel
>>
how the fuck do you get a razor claw? why don't they sell them with the other evolution items?
>>
If I faint myself on purpose on the first Tapu Koko encounter after fighting the E4, do I get to fight him again after the credits roll or do I have to revert to an earlier save point?
>>
>Caught all UB and Necrozma
>Caught all Tapus
>Received Type: Null
>Collected all Zygarde cells and cores
>Got all style
What else is there for post-game?
>>
Is Lillie completely out of the game once you finish? She's was a 9/10 Waifu and right when she about to throw herself at you, she leaves.
>>
File: 1471122022053.png (196KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471122022053.png
196KB, 750x750px
>>30084596
Bump

>>30086373
You don't have to lose. You can knock it out.
>>
>>30084596
>>30086395
Gotta trade them :(
>>
>>30086391
this :(
>>
>>30086409
Alright thank you.
>>
Is there more to the Skull outfit other than the tanktop?
>>
Is there a place where you can go for a repeatable double battle? Need to sketch something for breeding
>>
>>30086391
plz answer this
I'm legitimately pissed that she left.
>>
>>30086442
adrenaline orb a wild pokemon maybe? i'm not sure, good luck
>>
Are the ebay prices for unsealed pokemon heartgold legit? are people really paying over $400 for a sealed copy?
>>
>>30086391
>completely out of the game once you finish?
Yes she's completely gone, deal with it
>>30086427
no, skull uses mostly default clothing anyway aside from headwear and tanktop
>>
What is used for relearning moves, Heart Scales or Mushrooms? Or is anything used at all?
>>
>>30086482
>Yes she's completely gone, deal with it
What bummer. I didn't even like her for half the game, but she really grew on me. And since this is Pokémon, there will never be an update to bring her back either. Oh well
>>
>>30086527
Hey now, maybe she'll cameo in the eventual Red/Blue re-remakes.
>>
>>30086482
>Yes she's completely gone, deal with it
Fuck.

And since this is gamefreak we're talking about, they won't ever bring out dlc of any kind to bring her back.

>tfw pokemon will never be real and you won't ever have the waifu of your dreams

>>30086545
It won't be the same! She won't be in love with my character, she'll be in love with the Red/Blue character.

That'll break my heart even more.
>>
>>30086442
Ask Wi-fi General for a double battle if you're trying to teach it attacking moves.
If there are moves where you aren't worried about knocking it out, I'll give you an example:
>Find wild Smeargle
>Have pyukumuku use Soak
>Wild Smeargle will use Sketch
>Send out your own, slower Smeargle
>Have your slower Smeargle use Sketch
>???
>Profit

>>30086456
Wild pokemon battles can only be 1 vs 2, not 2 vs 2
>>
File: 1471370952087.png (15KB, 167x508px) Image search: [Google]
1471370952087.png
15KB, 167x508px
>>30086560
>It won't be the same! She won't be in love with my character, she'll be in love with the Red/Blue character.
>That'll break my heart even more.
fuck
maybe, hopefully, somehow, she'll talk about someone she left behind nebulously instead of falling in love with red/blue char
>>
>>30086560
>won't ever bring out dlc
If the rumour of pokemon stars will be true there may be some added content
>>
How do you break the rocks in water in melemele sea?
>>
>>30086545
What bothers me is how in game they say Kanto is real close, which got my thinking they were gonna do a gen 2 and let me go there. Why not just fly there or take a boat. I'm the fucking champion who's gonna stop me.
>>
>>30086459
HGSS went out of production pretty fast IIRC. Basically there are very few copies available compared to other pokemon games.

>>30086513
Heart Scales
>>
File: 2016-11-11-203006.png (855KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-11-203006.png
855KB, 640x960px
>>30086596
With the Sharpedo PokeRide. there's even a sign behind there, but I don't understand what it means.
>>
>>30086598
With all the Zygarde stuff going around I was hoping we'd actually get to go back to Kalos in the post-game and S/M would double up as the Z or X2/Y2 we've never got. Yet here we are.
>>
Is there a weekly Pokemon like Driftloon back in Diamond/Pearl?
>>
>>30086612Thanks anon, and I'm guessing they mean non alola forms, I haven't got sharpedo yet, I'm comfey pace, 25 hours and just got firium
>>
>>30086612
I guess it means that, let's say you've let an Alolan Meowth and a Ditto at the nursery, the egg could hatch into a regular Meowth.
>>
>>30086593
Even if it is ture, I doubt it would come out fits the 3ds version and will probably be a Switch exclusive
>Want your Waifu back?
>Then will have to buy a new system and the new pokemon with it
>>
>>30084003
Nope. You can still get non-Alolan Pokémon by transfer and trade but they just don't get a slot in the Dex.
>>
>>30086632
yes
>>
>>30086638
No problem.

>>30086642
That's what I tried, but after 20 eggs I only got Alolan Meowths. Shit must be rare if that's what the sign meant.
>>
>>30086583
Wouldn't sketch just reset back to normal afterwards if they battle someone online?
>>
What's the fastest way to level up here? I honestly have no idea.
>>
Does anybody want a solgaleo?
I need a kelpsy berry.
>>
>>30086663
You don't bring an empty sketch online unless you're memeing hard
>>
>>30086663
Oh, that's right. I shouldn't have suggested that since I didn't test it.
>>
>>30084134
No you have to trade. They let you catch multiples of Pheromosa and Celesteela as trade fodder for them though.
>>
Can SOS pokemon appear holding items?
>>
Do you think there are possible patches and dlcs planned soon ? If so what would you want patched in ?
>>
>>30086669
Keep your Exp Share on is probably the most consistent.
>>
>>30086681
>kelpsy berry
how the hell you don't have one with trees shitting up berries up to kee/maranga?
>>
How do you get TM 27 (Return)?. I know the Oranguru in the Malasada shop in Malie City gives it to you buy he isn't there. Do you need to progress the story to a certain point before he shows up?
>>
>>30086741
50 hours played, story done, didn't find a single kelpsy.
>>
could someone post the wimpod "SAY YOU'RE SORRY" screencap for me?
>>
>>30086669
>>30086722
I'm curious about this too because in X/Y we had the Cafe and in OR/AS we had the blissey bases. Getting to lvl100 is important now because of the hyper training shit, but getting there is obnoxious.
>>
How early do I get access to day care?
>>
>>30086779
very early into the second island. apparently they don't level your pokemon, it's just for breeding now
>>
>>30086779
get to second island
play for like 2 more minutes
done
>>
>>30086763
Yeah Hyper Training is soooo good and important where would we be without it?
>>
>>30086794
It's useful for people who actually play the game without 3rd party tools, since getting high IV dittos isn't happening anytime soon.
>>
>>30086751
Trees respawn though
>>
CAN YOU CATCH CORSOLA AT NIGHT? DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE BETTER THEN A BASIC ROD?
>>
>>30086814
It can happen very soon with minimal effort.
>>
>>30086860
Just caught one at night on a bubble rock with the standard rod
>>
File: 1400292368737.gif (21KB, 138x130px) Image search: [Google]
1400292368737.gif
21KB, 138x130px
>>30086699
Anyone?
>>
>>30086860
At melmele btw
>>
>>30086860
yes
only one rod exists in the game, finally 3 rods bullshit is gone
>>
>>30086863
>minimal effort.
not without hax
>>
So I caught Solgaleo and I was wondering if it's always Adamant? I don't think I'm that lucky. Also are the Flying and Ice Z-Crystals on the League mountain?
>>
Can you sos for feebas fishing for alomomolas or do you have to fish it yourself?
>>
If your pokedex has a viewable entry for both the regular and shiny forms of a pokemon and you didn't scan it through a QR code, does that mean you've seen a shiny of that pokemon?
>>
>>30086826
Any idea what island they appear on then?
>>
>>30086870
>>30086880
>>30086883
thanks bros
>>
>>30086897
Nature is random
Ice is on the mountain, flying is in ten carat behind a big movable rock
>>
File: capt.png (34KB, 304x282px) Image search: [Google]
capt.png
34KB, 304x282px
>>30086604
it sold 12 million copies though, so at least 6 million copies of gold exsist
>>
>>30086912
either 3 or 4 i think
>>
How do you get the to the tm in the desert? I'm getting so sick of all these sandiles.
>>
>>30086814
breh just chain, 40+ chain guarantees at least 4 perfect ivs
>>
Mega Beedrill got the coolest buff ever and one can't get its mega stone in SM. What the fuck were they thinking and did they say anything about the missing mega stones yet?
>>
>>30086910
Yes, the pokédex only shows shiny entries of pokémon you've seen the shiny of.
Source: I caught a shiny Pikipek, and only it and its evolutions have shiny entries. Hell, I don't even have an entry for regular Toucannon at this point.
>>
>>30086935
From the start:
North, West, East, North, East, West, South
TM is Dream Eater
>>
>>30086959
Are stones actually missing? or do people simply not know where they are.
>>
Sorry to be gay, but fuck /vp/ is comfey this week
>>
Do you catch Feebas in the trial place in the second island or the lake right before that one?
>>
>>30086966
Welp, time to fucking kill myself. I saw a shiny mimikyu and accidentally killed it with a crit. I reset my game without saving, so I shouldn't have an entry for it. I've been hunting them for the last 2 hours... I had to have seen ANOTHER one and not even fucking noticed...
>>
>>30086976
I've not found a single source including friends that finished the game that could find either the Beedrill stone or the Lopunny stone, so my guess is some stones are actually missing.
>>
>>30086985
I got mine in the second-to-last lake.
>>
>>30086985
before, in the trail is alomomola
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZVeVtea8ew&t=8s
>>
>>30087019
>>30087021
Ah shit. Was at the last lake, thanks my dudes!
>>
File: 1387512802734.png (32KB, 506x615px) Image search: [Google]
1387512802734.png
32KB, 506x615px
>>30087021
>top donators $100, $57, $50, $46, $34
>>
>>30087052
You know about soft resetting rare spots right?
>>
>>30087060
Girls live life on easy mode, more news at 11 with Gaby and Ty
>>
File: 1361201606052.jpg (76KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1361201606052.jpg
76KB, 500x400px
How frequently does my island drop a big huge batch of beans?
I'm only getting like 5 at a time.
>>
>>30087060
Yeah idk, was the first link that popped up
>>
>>30087072
Ye, ive been doing that so far and no luck. Well im at the right place now so see what happens. Thanks again tho
>>
>>30086994
pretty sure you can only get mega stones of pokemons that are actually catchable in the game
>>
>>30087137
That would make sense, but we can't trade over items with bank, so my old megas are fucked.
>>
I've looked everywhere to find the answer to this question.

I went and got Cosmog but now I'm at a loss. It goes from night to day or day to night due to going to the other world correct? And does time naturally fix itself or will the day night cycle be forever reversed to what it has been so far? Do I go backthrough the portal? Is it stuck like this forever?
>>
>>30087081
I think the quantity is entirely time-based.
>>
HOLY FUCK I JUST FOUND A SHINY BAGON UNDER THE CAVE IN MELEMELE
>>
>>30087172
First try no help, will letting it call for help make it more likely for other shinies?
Should I greed for IVS or catch as is?
>>
>>30087147

right so I went back to where the portal is and I can go back to my original world. Does that mean you can toggle either day/night whenever you want? Can I get Moon exclusives in the other world? What's the point of the portal anyway?
>>
>>30087193
catch as-is you dumbass
>>
>>30087193
Get greedy
I want to see you cry about it when you kill it accidently or it kills itself lmao XD
>>
>>30087193
>>30087193
It won't make a difference with new pokemon's chances of being shiny. If you risk it, don't forget that it might start struggling.
>>
>>30087228
Fuck you

>>30087201
>>30087229
and fuck you in hindsight
>>
>>30087256
Stay butthurt, virgin
>>
>>30087256
did you seriously just loose a shiny bagon?
>>
File: 1360216817459.png (66KB, 233x232px) Image search: [Google]
1360216817459.png
66KB, 233x232px
>>30087256
>>
>>30087265
>>30087295
>>30087308
I kept the chain going and found another, but it's fucking calm
I'm retarded
>>
What pokemon call their predators out?
>>
>>30087455
children call you out
>>
What part of Route 8 are Stufful in?
>>
File: 1384191332267.png (41KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1384191332267.png
41KB, 260x260px
>>30087463
oh....
>>
>>30087455
As far as I know, Corsola can call Mareanie and Carbink can call Sableye.
>>
how do i get to kal'e bay?
>>
>>30086947
that takes forever though
>>
>>30084336
I was bummed out that nothing was going to happen with them but now I'm pretty hype for sequels with gyms (assuming that's whats going to be built there)
>>
Is there a way to battle Plumeria or Guzma post-game outside of League/Battle Tree?
>>
>>30087528
that's how i nabbed sableye, but i didnt realize i could do it for mareanie, too
>>
>>30087824
theres a hole in the cave with the yellow flowers that you have to crawl through. On the left side of the biggest flower patch
>>
Is buzzwole a post game mon?
>>
I'm hearing magikarp is the standard fish again, is there a place to fish Luvdisc easily for heart scales?
>>
>>30088530
I was getting luvdisc from bubbling rocking on melemele
>>
Do we know if the Shiny Charm affects breeding? I know that it did in Gen V, but I remember there being some uncertainty in Gen Vi.
Thread posts: 357
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.