[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Team skull so goofy and useless?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Reformed Team skull.png (360KB, 639x379px) Image search: [Google]
Reformed Team skull.png
360KB, 639x379px
Nobody ingame took them seriously.
>>
>>30080067
Because they are just fools working for that sexy and mad woman who only talked three times.

Plumeria was useless even as a plot device.
>>
Because they're goofy and useless. The only thing they're good for is being militarized by Aether and gruntwork.
>>
>>30080067
Team Skull Grunts use just one Pokemon each, and with the exception of Golbat and Raticate they don't even evolve any of their Pokemon despite being in the mid40s on level.
I'm not scared of a fucking Fomantis.
>>
Team skull only exists to make it less obvious that Aether is the real villain.
>>
File: ashcalibur.jpg (32KB, 323x272px) Image search: [Google]
ashcalibur.jpg
32KB, 323x272px
>>30080067
>Those Excalibur faces
>>
>>30080277
You mean more obvious, Team Skull are just so goofy and incompetent that they can't be the villains
>>
>>30080067
Because they were delinquents, acting out for attention with what barely constitutes as a criminal organization
>>
>>30080067
She is so flat compared to the grunt
>>
>>30080067
on the good side I will never forget grunt A and B
>defeat A
>A just wants to leave and tries to warn you about totem raticate
>B still assblasted from losing to you the first time and still wants to prevent you from defeating the last rattata
>>
>>30080067
They have self esteem issues man. Don't be so hard on them
>>
>>30080067
Nobody ever take wiggers seriously.
>>
Because goofy and useless is fun? It's a fucking Pokemon game, not Citizen Kane.

Team Skull is my second favourite behind Plasma.
>>
>>30080120
>Plumeria has a neat design, her own battle theme, and is built up to be at least as important as the trial captains
>shows up three times, only fought twice
If there's any real wasted potential in SM, it's her.
>>
>>30081898
Citizen Kane was fun too though.

Team Skull and the characters (names Gladion, Lana, and Nanu) made this game my favorite so far in terms of writing.
>>
Because it ended up making them the best evil team.

And Guzma was taken surprisingly seriously, he even beat Gladion. Plus he tried to capture an ultra beast with his bare fucking hands like an absolute madman

His Ariados also took me completely off guard and almost swept my slow ass Alola team with Fell Stinger
>>
>>30081947
Guzma caught me off guard with ducking Masquerain. Why is this moth 2HKOing my whole team? Why can't I switch into it? Why are Alolamons so slow?
>>
File: 58969229_p0.jpg (254KB, 1109x1719px) Image search: [Google]
58969229_p0.jpg
254KB, 1109x1719px
>>30080120
>>30081917
>high ranking gang member
>characterized by "big sister" relationship with underlings
>youngest underling disowned by awful mother
>said underling could probably use an older familial figure
>awful mother is not just awful but a danger to the world
>perfect opportunity to prove you're a better family for your young underling than his biological mother could ever be and save the world while you're at it
>but LOL NOPE why bother with that when you can just be ultimately loyal to evil mom instead?

Did I get all that right?
>>
>>30080067
Because they're misguided, incompetent youth who follow directions like trained animals. I started to feel sorry for them when I got to the shady house. That whole city is depressing, actually.
>>
File: Drill Run.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Drill Run.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>30082039
Because plot, and also because KLK
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.