[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, it's only stab is the flying aspect? What is the point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

So, it's only stab is the flying aspect?

What is the point?
>>
File: IMG_0586.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0586.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>30079657
Watch it one more second you autist
>>
I don't know how they managed to fuck Oricorio over so hard.
>>
>>30079657
>Revelation Dance
though yes, that means it can only get one move that matches its primary STAB.

Honestlly I would have preferred that they get unique learnsets and give up the ability to switch between forms.
>>
>>30080511

>Level 40 to get better coverage than Normal/Flying/Whatever HP you rolled

It's okay early on, but it's only good for Baton Passing shit once everything catches up to Air Cutter and Acro damage
>>
jesus, guys. it's a way for you to stop using flamethrower/thunderbolt/psychic/shadowball over and over again like it's been since gen fucking two.

dancer+flying stab+revelation dance stab+roost+status of your choice.

solid mon
>>
so revelation dance still gets stab even though it shows up as "normal" in the menu?
>>
I got lucky and got an Oricorio with HP Electric so it had a STAB Electric move till it learned Revelation Dance.
>>
>>30080061
I fully expected they wouldn't be able to change forms. And when I learned they could I figured it'd be like Rotom and would learn a specific move upon form change. Like flamethrower - thunderbolt - psychic - shadow ball at least.

Boy was I wrong
>>
>>30081671
revelation dance is a normal type but its type changes to whatever type the oricorio is.
>>
>>30081728
Still seems really boring
>>
>>30081879
But it also means oricorio can change to fit coverage on your team
>>
>>30081879
I dunno, I really like exclusive or new abilities/moves and this gen has a lot. you got the mimikyu with disguise, the oricorios, toxapex and the bunker, signatures moves everywhere. you only get 6 on your team, I might need to replay 2 or 3 times.
>>
>>30081698
Me too! Maybe each forme has variable IVs so that they always have STAB HP.
>>
>>30079657
Don't lie to me you're lying
>>
>>30079657
To kill off the slow bug types of alola with flying stab
>>
Where do I get yellow nectar? I've gone back to the yellow flower field several times, but haven't seen any sparkling spots like with the pink nectar.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.